Is it one day or the weekend? Sorry if that's a dumb question hahah
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @Reina12 itā€™s the whole weekend. Thursday-Sunday šŸ’œ
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Really hoping the keep bringing back old storyline outfits I still have so many I want to getĀ 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I wish they would add some of the items that they had during the 2019 Kimiversary sale. Donā€™t know why they took them out. I really wanted these items to be available for kstars. šŸ˜­ also hereā€™s a clean copy.Ā 

Clean copyĀ 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    For those who donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about: We were supposed to get a gorgeous green dress as an event earnable but after so much positive feedback they switched to a Fashion Goal where you had to pay actual money to get the dress.Ā 
    Do you have a picture from the dress?? I am a bit confused šŸ«¤Ā 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Nikaraf said:
    For those who donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about: We were supposed to get a gorgeous green dress as an event earnable but after so much positive feedback they switched to a Fashion Goal where you had to pay actual money to get the dress.Ā 

This was supposed to be ours in the last dating weekend event for free with dating but it was changed to be a fashion goal and we got this instead:

@micellox23
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Lawyer who? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

This was supposed to be ours in the last dating weekend event for free with dating but it was changed to be a fashion goal and we got this instead:

@micellox23
    Way too much work was put into my work for me to delete it šŸ˜­ so Iā€™ll let mine be there too
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully spoilers Monday or Tuesday!!!!
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:

@micellox23
    Way too much work was put into my work for me to delete it šŸ˜­ so Iā€™ll let mine be there too
    @nikaraf LOL of course šŸ˜‚ no problem! yours is way more detailed!
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Anyone know when the x2 star sale is??
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Since it would make sense to bring it back for June, any chance of us being able to get the first Miss Managed dress? I have the other 2 but I never got another chance to get that one.
    Platform: Android

• micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Thank you all for sending it!! I would have loved the green one more but I donā€™t remember the fashion goal to be honest maybe I over looked it!šŸ˜…
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If they put exclusive dyes in the diamond boxes, then they should be the only ones along with maybe the rare ones. The possibility of getting 12 emerald green dyes is one of the reasons I keep ignoring the dbs.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Is this the last week to get past story line outfits?? Or will it continue after the update? Iā€™m still not sure rather I want to buy some stuff or not šŸ˜…
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Spoilers today??šŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ„¹
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Nika is back with another kkh nightmare šŸ„¹ I had a dream where my brother told me he played kkh and spent lots of kstars. I thought he played on his own tablet and I was like omg thatā€™s amazing. Then I logged into the game just to find out he spent MY kstars and that I had 43 left šŸ˜­ I was yelling at him too šŸ„“ I woke up and found my kstars safe and sound. I also feel bad abt yelling at him in my dream for a game lol.Ā 
    Wait, how come everybodyā€™s dreams are normal??? Mine are the weirdest lmao