Too laggy to play

evelyniaevelynia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I can't play the game anymore because it's so laggy and heats up my phone. I have a brand new phone and this issue doesn't happen with any other app. I can't see any new game updates in App store either :(

Comments

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @KalindaKing

This glitch happened to many of us some time ago, sorry it’s happening to you now.

The only thing I can think of you trying is restarting your phone, checking that you have at least 5 GB storage free & closing all background apps. Ik the advice isn’t the best, but I tagged Kalinda so she can hopefully help :)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • babyskyebabyskye Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    evelynia said:
    Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I can't play the game anymore because it's so laggy and heats up my phone. I have a brand new phone and this issue doesn't happen with any other app. I can't see any new game updates in App store either :(
    Yes! This has been happening to me for the past few days - the issues literally came out of nowhere.
     I contacted customer support and they just said check your storage, clear all apps, test your internet connectivity etc etc  
    It’s so frustrating, I hope they fix this soon :(
  • evelyniaevelynia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    babyskye said:
    evelynia said:
    Yes! This has been happening to me for the past few days - the issues literally came out of nowhere.
     I contacted customer support and they just said check your storage, clear all apps, test your internet connectivity etc etc  
    It’s so frustrating, I hope they fix this soon :(
    Ughh! I have a lot of free storage too and my Wi-Fi seems to work without problems. The current event items are so nice too so I'd love to play :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2022
    What platform/device are you playing on?  I’ll see if I can find out anything about this problem.  Sorry you’re e experiencing trouble. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I play on apple phone and it happens time to time! Sometimes game is smooth for days and it’s lagging for rest of the week 😩 my phone gets really hot too! I usually don’t have patience with it and just don’t play/only log in to submit my looks then.
    What platform/device are you playing on?  I’ll see if I can find out anything about this problem.  Sorry you’re e experiencing trouble. 
    I have an iPhone 13
    I play on apple phone and it happens time to time! Sometimes game is smooth for days and it’s lagging for rest of the week 😩 my phone gets really hot too! I usually don’t have patience with it and just don’t play/only log in to submit my looks then.
    Same! And it's a struggle to plan SYS looks too
  • Nini2208Nini2208 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    This issue is happening to me too! I play on an iPhone 13 Pro Max and I have the latest update. I can't play the game because its extremely slow and laggy and my phone gets really hot! Please look into this ASAP. I tried contacting Support but they are not helping either. Please help!
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    It’s happening to me too!! Phone gets really really hot & I can barely the screen in the game because of how it lags and gets frozen. Customer care asked me to send a screenshot of it lagging 🤔
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    So far I see that a couple of you have the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Max. If you're affected by this issue, please share your device model and iOS version so we can investigate.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I have Iphone 12 Pro
    I have an iPhone 12
    I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max. And my iOS version is 15.5 
    @KalindaKing Any update on this? I updated my game with the latest update and the issue still remains. The gameplay is extremely slow/laggy and my phone gets really hot.
    It’s happening to me too!! Phone gets really really hot & I can barely the screen in the game because of how it lags and gets frozen. Customer care asked me to send a screenshot of it lagging 🤔
    Can you take a short video of the lagging?  I will ask if there has been movement on this issue.  If you can’t do a video of it, keep that ticket open, respond to it saying you can’t attach video will support please investigate without video proof.  This kicks the discussion back to Customer Care.  Good luck, and very sorry you’re having this trouble.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can you take a short video of the lagging?  I will ask if there has been movement on this issue.  If you can’t do a video of it, keep that ticket open, respond to it saying you can’t attach video will support please investigate without video proof.  This kicks the discussion back to Customer Care.  Good luck, and very sorry you’re having this trouble.
    Thank you for your response 😊
    I sent back an email to customer 2 days ago saying I couldnt get a video of it as my phone won’t allow screen recording for some reason. Hopefully the issue is fixed soon because I can barely play anymore 😭
    edited May 2022
    Kalinda did say they would be investigating, I'll pass along that it affects iphone 12 + 12Pro as well as the 13 models.  Please watch this thread for any updates. or share new info.  So sorry this is happening.  If you're affected, please be sure and post your device and iOS version. 

ETA:  This issue is being investigated.  Thanks for your patience. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing Any update on this? Thank you 🙏🏼 
    Nini2208 said:
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing Any update on this? Thank you 🙏🏼 
    My game has been working pretty well lately! Seems like the lag just disappeared one day, lol. It still does lag sometimes though but nowhere near as bad as before
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Same thing has been happening to me for the last few weeks. No other app on my iPhone does this. Not even bloatware Facebook.
    It's happening to me again as well! The gameplay was ok up until today and now my game is lagging again  :( and the phone is getting hot. Please can someone look into this? I'm not sure why this issue is happening again and again with every single update.