🎆✨KK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid color✨🎆

Comments

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I wish they had just used a replica of the dress for the Met Ball since that dress is historically significant and one of a kind. Ripley's shouldn't be allow to get historical clothes if they're just going to give them out to wear. But putting it in the game is fine since it's literally digital so nothing gets damaged. 
    Kim wore the real dress to take pics but she changed into a replica for the rest of the gala! I do agree though!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    geenellys said:
    shankkh said:
    I wish they had just used a replica of the dress for the Met Ball since that dress is historically significant and one of a kind. Ripley's shouldn't be allow to get historical clothes if they're just going to give them out to wear. But putting it in the game is fine since it's literally digital so nothing gets damaged. 
    Kim wore the real dress to take pics but she changed into a replica for the rest of the gala! I do agree though!🤍
    they still damaged the real dress just for the photos the way they had to pull and push the dress to have it fit into Kim a lot of the stones fell off the dress and it ripped on the bottom. So sad just for a photo op 
    Agreed. They should’ve had her wear the replica the whole time😔
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Was the hair sale also a glitch or for select players? I wasn't selected for the last flash sale either 😭
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Male dolls got some freebies too 😊 
    Thank you!! 

But I didn’t get any call from Sandra or Simon 
    (iOS player) 
    I came here to say this too. And FINALLY a crop
    TY 🙏🏻🖤
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Can we please have an add or change email option in the game settings like this?  💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    brenhin said:
    Since everyone liked my closet organisation example I’d like to also put forward allowing us to dye the hat parts of hairs! I can’t stress enough how cute some of them are but are so difficult to match up with certain items. It would just be so useful in my opinion. So I think it could really work layered out like this with the kloset organisation still being there:

Like how cute does this look? One of my favourite hairs that I never get to use. Also since the game is so much about customisation and making our dolls our own I still don’t understand why certain lips don’t have lipstick options. I really love using these new lips and I used to use the Nars one, they both have so much potential. I understand some like the gold kloset lips but the natural lip colours should be changeable. Here’s an example yet again with some of my favourite colours that I never get to use: 

also please add this idea to the game!! There’s so many headpieces that are connected to hair that I would love to dye in so many colors but can’t. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Male dolls got some freebies too 😊 
    Thank you!! 

But I didn’t get any call from Sandra or Simon 
    (iOS player) 
    I came here to say this too. And FINALLY a crop
    TY 🙏🏻🖤
    Such a breath of fresh air to see another male player. My doll’s name is also Sebastian lol. 
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Me too @Elenaaa been waiting for a coat like that too I hope it’s separate from the dress
  • buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    We got all the flags added to our kloset too!! :)
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Omggggg!! 😍 I’ve been wanting a coat (or a boa) that lays off-shoulder 🥰 it looks soooo chiqueee ✨

I am obsessed with these eyebrows.  Does anyone know if they are already available in the game or new?  
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    Elenaaa said:
    Omggggg!! 😍 I’ve been wanting a coat (or a boa) that lays off-shoulder 🥰 it looks soooo chiqueee ✨

I am obsessed with these eyebrows.  Does anyone know if they are already available in the game or new?  
    They’re already in game! I forget how much they were but I’ve had them for quite awhile! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    the right dress on the splash screen looks like a version of Jessica Chastain's Oscar dress with the copper and lilac ombre

Jessica Chastain Wears Ombre Gucci Gown at the 2022 Oscars  PEOPLEcom
    iOS
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Some players may have received k-stars today due to a glitch. There was not a planned call for k-stars in the update today, but there will be a call with a gift for everyone coming up!

Just wanted to check - we haven't gotten this call yet, right? At least I haven't
    edited May 2022
    This ss is from my android game, was voting in the VB and saw that the gold bracelet is 15 diamonds, in case anyone wanted to know. I also have the bracelet on IOS so I can submit it in my next look if anyone is looking for it. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    Elenaaa said:

i think they are these, idk if they are in shop ^^
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I got the gold arm bracelet but I was hoping it could be dyed so I can use it with specific dresses I think look better with something other than gold. 
    Platform: Android

• lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @KalindaKing you can’t wear the korkov hair into the SYS voting booth anymore. Could you please check on this so we can use handhelds with that hair again? Thank you!! 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @KalindaKing you can’t wear the korkov hair into the SYS voting booth anymore. Could you please check on this so we can use handhelds with that hair again? Thank you!! 
    I can't believe this.
    One more completely unnecessary change with something that was actually useful. 
    How about fixing real issues huh?