🎆✨KK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid color✨🎆

Comments

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    They also made completing dates for dating events harder. Before we could finish a 1 hour date at the monstrobull center with only 4 energy, when it would give the wine option, now it takes about 9 energy to complete the date and 17 energy to complete a 2 hour date, when before I could’ve completed it with only 9. 🙄
    Omg I just tried it myself and you're absolutely right! Wtf?!? There are literally guides on here helping you to complete these weekend events and they just negated all that 😭
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @KalindaKing you can’t wear the korkov hair into the SYS voting booth anymore. Could you please check on this so we can use handhelds with that hair again? Thank you!! 
    I can't believe this.
    One more completely unnecessary change with something that was actually useful. 
    How about fixing real issues huh?
    What??? Why are they fixing that when it doesn’t make sense you can’t have handhelds with that hair in the first place?? 😫
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Hahaha I was in Simon office too and I was screaming at him ,,where are my free kstars!!!”😭😂😂😂
    @konradkkh completely understand.  Calling Simon just wasn’t going to cut it 😂. I hope Glu offers some decent compensation for the glitch since they know how hard everyone is working to save up kstars for kimi.
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    are we going to have to wait months for our fb friends to show up now? 🫠
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Oh, I love the free stuff we got! I thought we would get one or two small things, but there's stuff in almost every category. When it's right, it's right.
    I hope this update we will get a full outfit from the limited time quests. One of those shown on the loading screen would be perfect!
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    They also made completing dates for dating events harder. Before we could finish a 1 hour date at the monstrobull center with only 4 energy, when it would give the wine option, now it takes about 9 energy to complete the date and 17 energy to complete a 2 hour date, when before I could’ve completed it with only 9. 🙄

I just tried it now and mine is still the same...

#FixTheWine

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My phone updated the game and now I got the flash sale for hair! Should I just spend some of my k-stars now or wait for kimi? I mean which is better? 🤔
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @TheJinx wait for kimiversary 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    For peoole who already updated their game, are kollections still rotating every 24 hours? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    dpeters said:
    For peoole who already updated their game, are kollections still rotating every 24 hours? 
    Yes, still every 24 hours
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't have the sale so it doesn't make a difference for me, but which hairstyles are in the sale?
    Platform: Android

Some players may have received k-stars today due to a glitch. There was not a planned call for k-stars in the update today, but there will be a call with a gift for everyone coming up!
    Did anyone get the call?
    @Reina12 I got no call, but when is the call supposed to happen?

@Reina12 I got no call, but when is the call supposed to happen?
    I have no idea, I assumed it was a compensation call but maybe I'm mistaken 🤷‍♀️
    Kalinda says it's coming up but that's a really vague timeline.

I took Kalinda’s post to mean there is a gift coming for each of us, at some point in the future, not as compensation for the glitch giving some players stars.   
    Okay thanks @kokokokonut 😊 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    The tappables are so cute what the heck 😍🤩 even the pigeon in Downtown LA has rainbow wings when you tap it the design team killed it really 🌈💕
    The tappables changed since yesterday, no more rainbow wings, colorful flower pots and bicycle isn't colorful also... Only ballons left the same.... 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Crying and throwing up rn. I accidentally spent 190 k stars on a nose highlight that makes my nose look greasy🥲

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I took Kalinda’s post to mean there is a gift coming for each of us, at some point in the future, not as compensation for the glitch giving some players stars.   
    Probably the free kimi box?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @LexKKH it wouldn’t be a free kimi box so early, since we already get for free when it comes out. 💜😕
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29