šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid colorāœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    sarie said:

@iridxscentangel here you go! I only have these and love them, light shades show the ombre effect better so thats what I showed mainly and they look great matte as well. Hope I got all your features right lol
    Are these lips in any GB or is the only way to get them through diamonds?
    albanian ios playerĀ ā™”
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited May 2022
    kkhaylina said:
    sarie said:

@iridxscentangel here you go! I only have these and love them, light shades show the ombre effect better so thats what I showed mainly and they look great matte as well. Hope I got all your features right lol
    You can buy them for Diamonds. I think they were an earnable from a VIP event a few years ago
    Nikaraf said:
    @iridxscentangel I'm sorry. I'll try again.

Did I get them right this time? šŸ„²
    Yep! You did! šŸ‘ Thank you so, so much again! šŸ’–
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    sarie said:

You can buy them for Diamonds. I think they were an earnable from a VIP event a few years ago
    what a shame I though maybe I could get them with K-Stars in the kimi boxes
    albanian ios playerĀ ā™”
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    But... what event do we have this week end? Party?

#FixTheWine

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    missLeela said:
    But... what event do we have this week end? Party?
    I think itā€™s all professional so you get event points for completing any gigs, filming tv shows etc
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Are we still getting old storyline outfits for this update?Ā 
    edited May 2022
    Nikaraf said:
    Can we please get storylines where our character is NOT disrespected? And our character actually can stand up for themselves. I am so f*cking done with Tansy being disrespectful to our character.Ā 
    Yeah, remember the ā€œQueen Beeā€ storyline quest? I felt like our characters were just helpless doormats and not even fighting back. Ugh, I hated that Honey Bellevue, b*tch and the fact that we couldnā€™t do anything and insult her just enraged me more. Though, she was probably talking to herself and actually not insulting us hahahaha lol. Like, she was really going to waste our valuable time and insult everything about us when she looks like the botched version of Cindy Lou? (her hair kind of reminded me of one of Cindy Louā€™s hairstyles lol)
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

Not sure if itā€™s from this update but I canā€™t tap on the right since itā€™s hiding behind the SYS icon. Iā€™m an ios player and my device is 13 mini.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Ughhh, Iā€™ve been trying do to these quizzes from offers to get K-Stars but there would be this weird glitch happening every time I try to answer and no matter which option I answered, it still pops up and sometimes when the site is working and Iā€™m answering the quiz, the ā€œcorrectā€ answers would be wrong and then they would mark me wrong even though my answer was correct. I hope Glu can fix this issue. Iā€™m just trying to earn some K-Stars

ohh i did that offer during the vip weekend and it took me so long to complete. The site kept crashing and i had to reload multiple times, which made me restart the whole thing. I hope you managed to succeed!
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Very late to the update as I was busy for the last few days. I didn't get any k stars or sales banner when I opened up my game but I do really like the new items šŸ˜„

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

Why am I being forced to update? Thatā€™s beyond unfair šŸ«  June hasnā€™t even started yet
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    LexKKH said:

Why am I being forced to update? Thatā€™s beyond unfair šŸ«  June hasnā€™t even started yet
    iā€™m so sad that i canā€™t play unles i update like why šŸ˜­
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player.Ā 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    was just forced to update & since when canā€™t we watch videos to get extra energy when the pop up shows up??
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    alo said:
    elle_baby said:

seriously this fit..... WOW šŸ˜šŸ„µšŸ¤©šŸ¤¤
    wow that outfit looks gorgeous on u!Ā 
    AAAA šŸ¤© from the queen of looks herself!! I always look up to how you style your doll so this means a lot, thank you babe! šŸ’—šŸ’—
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Did anyone else who hasn't updated their game get this?

It won't let me open the game unless I update šŸ˜­ I don't like it
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere