✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @MarianiPoizen I have the gold dress and arm leaves
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I hope we can get updated squad boxes in the future because I'm not having any fun with kudos boxes. The items they have that I want don't even pop up in my palettes and the male items aren't helping. I also would prefer if we could get the amount of diamonds we can sometimes get from kudos boxes in the other ones. I was one tile away from 6 diamonds this most recent time.
    Platform: Android

edited May 2022
    it's the third monday of the month again! while we wait for spoilers and the next update to drop (v12.12), what items from v12.11 are your standouts? what will you likely never use? bonus: what item are you glad you bought?
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    i'm gonna write everything cuz i'm feeling lazy this time...

standouts: the weekend earnables have been really strong these past couple weeks, the dress and handheld from last weekend and the outfit from this past weekend are my favs this update.
    probs won't use: the yellow earnable dress from the garden goddess sys, my doll doesn't usu where yellow and there are other dresses i'd wear instead.
    bonus: i'm really glad i decided to buy the green gown i asked about earlier in this thread. it was helpful for the garden goddess sys and i'm excited to use it more!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    I liked this outfit but here it's in wine red since I didn't feel like changing it back to take a picture. I would like the daisy strawberry earrings more if they didn't look too big on.

hi dolls, just a heads up that martina was removed today due to the expiration of her inactivity timeline. i reached out to a previous member who was looking to rejoin a few months ago so we'll see how that pans out.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited May 2022

I also loved a lot of the earnables this update (ie: the orange outfit from last weekend) but my favorite was this dress and handheld from vip!! and also this hair from the storyline outfit, I thought it was so cute! my least favorite (right) were this white dress and this handheld.. probably won’t use it a lot!

bonus: loved that we got a lot of handhelds, such as the blue flower vase, dandelion and basket!

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Standouts;

I love this Kollection set. Also the long dress from VIP.

Least favourite would probably be the white dating event dress

Bonus I’ve loved all the handhelds we’ve got this update, in particular the book&flower and the jam jar. I was gutted I didn’t get the dandelion, that was really cute.
    I play on iOS
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Standouts:

The first kollection bundle the vip gb and earnble items, the reality event earnables, the hot dog handheld and dandelion were some of my favorite items.

Items I probably wouldn't use again 

The globe handheld from the gb of the reality event, the white dress earnable was immediately put in the bel air closet, and also got the little car from the first kollection but I don't think it will be useful for anything

Happy I finally got the butterfly aura from the TB DB 

+ I got through with finals so I can finally get some well deserved sleep 😴 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)

Those of you who give kudos to Martina should send it to the people she was supposed to send to. Until we get a new member. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hey so apparently these are the items that should be available next update.

Red crossed out if what I have so if anyone is missing those and wants them let me know. The circled green are items I want to get so if you have them let me know 😃

Could you put the pink dress on the third row, on your lookbook? :)
    ios player - English isn't my first language
    @nisanbektas done 😃
    I play on iOS
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen thank you :blush: 
    ios player - English isn't my first language

Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    goodbye may, hello june! summer is upon us (at least in the northern hemisphere), and it's pride!!!
    • Monthly Q: do you enjoy using non-natural hair colors on your doll? (those not in the lightest blonde to darkest black range) if yes, which ones?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: pride palooza -- use a non-natural hair color or hair w/ the colors already set in
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ- Yes but I want a chance to get more tb colors.
    MSS-

MQ: definitely the fantasy color are really cute and I was able to get some of my favorite with the glitch from duets but I still missed out on so many. Hope they add all the old ones to the sale or just go ahead and add them to the store 

MSS: the left hair is one of my favorite and I used to have my own hair dyed with an slightly lighter tone as the blue one back in my teens

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    MQ;
    I love fantasy colours! My own hair tends to be fantasy coloured, don’t think I’ve been my natural colour for a while lol. I wish we could get some of the previous event ones, the navy blue one would be a definite buy. I’d really like more neon hair colours.

MS;
    This dark purple is so nice, though am a little biased as my own hair is pretty close to this colour at the moment. 

I play on iOS
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

MQ: i prefer using natural hair colors but I also don’t have a lot of pretty non-natural ones because i find them a little expensive on the kloset! but most of them are so pretty (like the one on the left)

MSS: love this hairstyle with the purple/pink tips (right pic)! one one of my favorites 💜

MQ: i love using non-natural hair colors! i sorta live vicariously through my doll since i haven't been brave enough to dye my own hair. i agree they really need to bring back the past colors everyone's been asking for, especially ones like the pastel purple hair.

MSS: these rainbow braids are my favs and i also like wearing pink hair

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited June 2022
    *please refer to more recent updated chart on next page (modified cuz we added new member)
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited June 2022
    side update: still no response from the former member. another player named Payton requested to join out of the blue. i assume they were looking for squads w/ space or the game randomly listed our squad as available cuz i haven't advertised our open slot yet (and idk how looking for a squad in-game works when you're not in one). i'm willing to give them a chance, but i couldn't find any paytons on the forum/online so if anyone knows anything or has objections let me know.

*photo removed cuz no longer relevant

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited June 2022
    hopefully we get a member that can be active in the forum or discord at least

edit: + i think is better if any new member contact us through the forum so they can see the chart since we don't have any way to communicate in game
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited June 2022
    *sundai's request disappeared so no longer relevant

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    hi! long time no see 😅 i haven’t been able to keep up with the game for a while now, sorry! i was wondering, when do we get the kudos refilled? is it monday morning or sunday night?
    thanks in advance, i’ll try to be more active here 
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
    @RedVelvet no worries! it might be sunday night based on your timezone, but for a lot of dolls in our squad, it's already monday morning. depends where you are!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited June 2022
    Maybe something could be put in the motto asking all members to join forum or discord? Like say “search BelAir Belles on the forum” or something. That way if they’re not on already maybe they’ll join or at least look for this thread. 
    I play on iOS
    update: Payton isn’t responding, Sundai took back their request, and Amélie requested & pm’d so I’ve declined Payton and accepted Amélie. i also updated to squad motto (ty @MarianiPoizen for the great suggestion, i wasn’t thinking about it at all) so hopefully this won’t be so hectic in future. normally i’m able to advertise first, what a busy past few days 😅
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)