🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 5/19/22 👬- Night In The Garden! 👭🗳️

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @KalindaKing are we still getting old storyline outfits back?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    geenellys said:
    @KalindaKing are we still getting old storyline outfits back?
    Mine just popped back up @geenellys
    But it's still the old update stuff 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I see more storyline pieces in the closest but the same ones we already had back. For the Night in the Garden theme, I can think of a dress I wanted to get would actually make sense so I don't know why we keep getting the exact same outfits back and no others. 
    Platform: Android

• kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i’m feeling a little lost in the sauce for this theme, does anyone else want to share some inspo 😅or is it basically just anyyyyy gowns ? 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Does anyone know which kloset eyes this week's pop up shop dolls are wearing? All 3 of them have eye make up (140, 130, and 100 stars respectively). Also are the left and right dresses in the kloset and i just missed it?
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    The VB is not really helping😭😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Is it worth buying this hair? Does it score well in sys? 

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts

Got the pants 🙌🏼
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Can anyone please post what the dress looks like from the kollection without the flower handheld? 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Can anyone please post what the dress looks like from the kollection without the flower handheld? 💜

• sjts0792sjts0792 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Has anyone else voted on their own dolls?! My dolls came up in voting for myself to vote on which is strange but I also already had my votes back making it stranger!
  • PoeTayToePoeTayToe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Pssst they fixed hair color glitch during duets... That's why secrets must not be shared on forum 😐😏
    It still works for me! 
  • HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Does anyone know which kloset eyes this week's pop up shop dolls are wearing? All 3 of them have eye make up (140, 130, and 100 stars respectively). Also are the left and right dresses in the kloset and i just missed it?

Left to Right, 1st and 3rd eyes are kloset 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    tt_ said:

@tt_ omg it’s so pretty! And thank you! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited May 2022
    AmyMimi said:
    Next time people should be waaaay less obvious with glitches. Some on here might as well have spelt it out for glu. I know it was exciting but when a few were literally posting pictures of the hair colours they got and going on about stuff like “got these for free. Yay glitch” cmon what did we expect to happen. My intention isn’t to shame anyone. I just think it’s better to be careful and mindful of what we post in the future, especially when it comes to glitches.
    ^^ THIS
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • loafanimeloafanime Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @KkhAngelica I’m pretty sure I saw you in the voting booth ☺️ So wish I’d taken a screenshot to confirm if it was you or not
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Next time people should be waaaay less obvious with glitches. Some on here might as well have spelt it out for glu. I know it was exciting but when a few were literally posting pictures of the hair colours they got and going on about stuff like “got these for free. Yay glitch” cmon what did we expect to happen. My intention isn’t to shame anyone. I just think it’s better to be careful and mindful of what we post in the future, especially when it comes to glitches.
    I agree with this. We all know how Glu patches up every single good glitch asap. Please be mindful next time you find a glitch and dm people you know and are contact with in private and ask them to send the glitch to other people they are in contact with. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Since I got some kstars from an offer. I decided to take 3 turns on the new kollection. I was hoping this would be one of those where I get the bundle early but I'm just going to make sure to have kstars for after the sale so I can take more turns. At least I got items every turn I already took.
    Platform: Android

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

1 + 2 (blurry 😂) 💕
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋