🎆✨KK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid color✨🎆

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Julietalucia lol I feel like one day they'll be like...

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There were some crashing issues on 12.11, so we want everyone to get the latest update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    There were some crashing issues on 12.11, so we want everyone to get the latest update!
    I would still rather not be forced to update. Being given the option to wait until next week would have been better than this, especially after learning that in the new version, some useful glitches were 'fixed' even tho no one complained about them (like the long hairs and braids glitch). Now those hairs are barely usable.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    what about the issues now like not being able to watch the video to get rapid energy when the pop up comes up?
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Can someone clarify what changed exactly about dating?? I typically did all my dates at Monstrobull. Has something changed there?
    iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @AliBryant when you get the vintage wine option in soho or Monstrobull, instead of being able to finish a 1 hour date with 4 energy, now you have to use 9 energy to finish 1 hour date and 17 energy to finish a 2 hour date. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Omggg! I love this glitch with handhelds! 😍 I hope Glu never fixes this. It looks like my artificial nails are about to pop off. 
    girl, im cryingg😂😂😂😂
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    It’s been 2 days since the update and my friends still haven’t shown up in my list but ofc glu will focus on the things that don’t necessarily need a change. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Nikaraf said:

Omggg! I love this glitch with handhelds! 😍 I hope Glu never fixes this. It looks like my artificial nails are about to pop off. 
    Reminds me of the first I did my own nails🙃
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Kinda random but is anyone else getting this weird pop-up when the game opens? It never happened to me before this update, and now it pops everytime:/

**sorry it's in French lol 
    It basically ask to accept a new policy regarding the protection of my private data, and I cannot enter the game if I don't click on "accept" 

I got it right after I updated. I guess it’s something new with EA 🤷🏽‍♀️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Random question @nikaraf: is your hair color the default black or the black with a bit of brown available for purchase in the kloset for 80 stars? 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Nikaraf said:

Random question @nikaraf: is your hair color the default black or the black with a bit of brown available for purchase in the kloset for 80 stars? 
    It’s the brown black one
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @PoeTayToe pls pm me your page is private🥰
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited May 2022
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Anyone else not getting the option to watch any videos for K stars post update? Please Agree if you’re seeing it too and LOL if there’s no problems for you so I know if I should message Customer Care.