🎆✨KK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid color✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited May 2022
    My videos work but I’m not able to watch them every 24 hours. Like at least more then 24 hours need to past for me to be able to watch a video and idk why. Just watched my videos rn. Going to check if it happens again tomorrow. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited May 2022
    not sure where to ask this but is double kstar rewards a thing only when we have vip or?
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    The loading screen on my iPad vs my friends iPhone 
    iPad loading screen👇
    iPhone loading screen 👇

Why is the loading screen so zoomed in on the iPad? 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'd like a chance to get the Miss Managed dress and the pink dress that I'm pretty sure was from when the Capricorn SYS came out.
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I want the miss managed dress so badly I have no idea why they didn’t bring it back during the futuristic sys 🙄 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    Ughhh, I’ve been trying do to these quizzes from offers to get K-Stars but there would be this weird glitch happening every time I try to answer and no matter which option I answered, it still pops up and sometimes when the site is working and I’m answering the quiz, the “correct” answers would be wrong and then they would mark me wrong even though my answer was correct. I hope Glu can fix this issue. I’m just trying to earn some K-Stars

ohh i did that offer during the vip weekend and it took me so long to complete. The site kept crashing and i had to reload multiple times, which made me restart the whole thing. I hope you managed to succeed!
    Well, I already gave up on doing those quizzes 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I don’t have daily k stars option, anyone else? 
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @keke0388 the hair is from this vip event in 2021💜
    I hope the fix this and the other super long hair so that we can hold items while wearing them. it's so weird to just be like nope can't hold anything bc your hair is too cute...? 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
     Yeah I know @tangerine
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    My videos work but I’m not able to watch them every 24 hours. Like at least more then 24 hours need to past for me to be able to watch a video and idk why. Just watched my videos rn. Going to check if it happens again tomorrow. 
    This happened to me also!I can confirm it 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    i can’t see my facebook friends even if we all are connected to facebook AND game center, is this only happening to me?
    iOS player
  • Xxbb96Xxbb96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Are we ever going to get a second chance to buy the blue skin tone
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    I wanna add to the pile of complaints from things that changed to worse in the new update, the customer care in-game chat messages. 

Now you can't make paragraphs and have to send one long and poorly organized message (if you try it'll straight send the message before you finish it) and when you try to add a picture it doesn't ask for confirmation anymore, which makes very easy to choose the wrong picture. That honestly makes me very uncomfortable. 

The messaging system was working perfectly before the update and the changes just made it worse. 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    geenellys said:

I hate when I get ads like this no video, no banner, no exit button... so annoying having to force close the game just to get out it and most likely miss on 1 kstar
    When I get an ad like that (a black screen), I just swipe out without force closing the app, then come back in and it starts playing🤍. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Simon as a mermaid in drag in Santa Monica has me rolling on the floor!😂😂😂😂😂 AND HE WAVED WHEN I TAPPED ON HIM TOO!🤣
    props to the employee who thought of that!
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    The custom care in this game is joke. 
    Starting without the free tickets is a well know glitch and still they try to blame on our phones. 
    I'm seriously this close to just quit this toxic game 🤏🏽
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Got to watch 2 ads for k-stars, so nice, thank you! ☺️👍🏽👍🏽 Didn’t even want 10 🫤🤞🏼
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Before the update I was able to watch all 10 kstar videos after each other without having to leave the app, but know I can barely watch 2 in a row and have to keep logging in every few hours to check whether the videos work or not. It's very inconvenient, I preferred to watch them all, and be done with them in 5 minutes max, so this way would miss any kstars from the daily limit....
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Can we please do Under The Sea TB SYS and have these diamond boxes back (from Monster Mash SYS)

I am so broken over spending 120 diamonds on this one chasing the eyes and not getting them. 😩
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Fae said:
    Lucyxox said:
    Can we please do Under The Sea TB SYS and have these diamond boxes back (from Monster Mash SYS)

I am so broken over spending 120 diamonds on this one chasing the eyes and not getting them. 😩
    Oh no sorry to remind you 😩😭 - if they bring them back I hope you open just one box and get them ✨
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Edit: Nevermind

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I just noticed there are different storyline outfits in the featured items but are we ever going to get back TBs we haven't gotten back yet?
    Platform: Android