Options

stars and money

1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
I think they should make getting free stars more easy and they amount of money you get when clicking on things should increase as a players level increases.

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Agreed. There should also be clickable spots in certain cities because most have only two or three free things to click on like Florence, Dubai, and Sydney. New Delhi is the worst. Everything is locked up & only three things to click. It sucks cause the fares are so darn high like it's crazy.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
    I know it's crazy
  • Options
    lanavymomlanavymom Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yes. I agree. There needs to more  money and stars as your level increases. The rewards should increase as your level increases. Also, the clothing and items to purchase are way too expensive. In order to advance successfully you have to spend lots of money. With the state of our economy people just don't have the extra money to spend on a game. This game is costing me too much money and I'm going to have to quit playing .
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Definitely the amount of money we get from tapping stuff should increase + watching a video for kash only gets you 10 kash which is nothing 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)