šŸ‘€ Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited July 2022
  • prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Awesome Blossoms has 1 open space. We are looking for a daily player and who participates in giving Kudos. If interested in joining please comment or message me to be added. Thank You!
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Our squad is looking for 2 more dolls!Ā 
    We are looking for active players who log in daily and give kudos. If youā€™re interested you can reply here or message me. šŸ¤āœØ

squad #479882

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • delcourtriadelcourtria Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If anyone is looking to score on daily gift boxes, my squad is the perfect thing for you! My divine oneā€™s squad are one of the most active squad out there. Squad members who have not been online for at least a week will be kicked. Not doing so prevents us being active. We are only looking forĀ committed and activeĀ members. We acceptĀ everyone!Ā If youā€™re interested hereā€™s the info! Donā€™t miss on this opportunity! Join us now!

Ā Squad name and #: The Divine Ones/688226
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited May 2022
    My squad is looking for two daily players to fill in for people that have been inactive for a while!

We too play daily and give plenty of kudos:)

Send a request to #265 577 if you're interestedāœØ

** were complete again

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hi dolls we need one new member in our squad we need a daily player who log in daily for sure and we can count on also be available on the fourm as well to be in touch if needed and give kudos if anyone interested please DM me we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest if anyone want to join please DM first best of luck to allĀ 
    edited May 2022
    Hi dolls we need one new member in our squad we need a daily player who log in daily for sure and we can count on also be available on the fourm as well to be in touch if needed and give kudos if anyone interested please DM me we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest if anyone want to join please DM first best of luck to allĀ 
    Still have one spot free we need very active player

Edit :we found our new player good luck for allĀ 
  • prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Awesome Blossoms currently has 2 spots open. We are looking for players who are active daily and give kudos. If interested please reply here or DM. Ā SQUAD #: 099787
  • rvv1229rvv1229 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hey, my squad is looking for a doll who plays daily and gives kudos if your interested please join!
  • kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

Hi there everyone! āœØ

I was on a squad that was missing the daily reward and then some, so I decided to start my ownšŸ„°šŸ’– If you are a daily player, do lots of shopping, etc., please feel free to request to joinšŸ˜

Keeping Up Squad
  • SassySaturnSassySaturn Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hello, I just removed an two inactive members. Looking for two daily player for:

The Queens of Wands. #865601

To be fair, for those of us that do play daily, you will be kicked out if you are inactive for over a week. I just want to make sure everyone gets the daily rewards. I am also looking for people that will use their kudos.

Thanks!Ā 

Edit: Full
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Couple free spots in our squad. Must log in daily and give out kudos

• jujusjujus Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Hi Everyone Iā€™m looking for a new squad to join, I play almost daily (or try to), I have a huge wardrobe and love changing out my lookbook every month/outfit changes daily, I give out kudos when possible and though Iā€™m trying to cut back on in game purchases I fall off the wagon now and then šŸ«£ Iā€™m also trying to find a squad that has a thread on the forums so I can stay up to date and chat with you all!Ā 
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2022

IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Looking for a squad that is super active for myself and my irl bestie. We both log on daily and spend real $ regularly. Our current squad isn't very active and usually only 5 or 6 players (including us) log on daily. We both use this forum and would love to participate in whatever ways we can. Hope to hear from an amazing squad with a couple of openings soon! šŸ˜Š
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited June 2022
    iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited June 2022
    if your doll is Darlene and you requested sorry someone requested ahead of you
    iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    kueenV said:

Hi there everyone! āœØ

I was on a squad that was missing the daily reward and then some, so I decided to start my ownšŸ„°šŸ’– If you are a daily player, do lots of shopping, etc., please feel free to request to joinšŸ˜

Keeping Up Squad
    Still desperately trying to get a squad goingšŸ˜…šŸ˜… come join a couple of fun gals on Squad #161476! āœØšŸ’–
  • alejandraguemalejandraguem Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hi dolls! Weā€™re looking for active players to join our squadĀ 

šŸŒŸ daily activity
    šŸŒŸ give kudos

• LamiiLamii Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hiiiiii! Looking for an active squad for myselfā€¦ I log on daily and spend $ regularly/for each event. Iā€™ve just created a profile here in the hopes to be able to join a consistently active squad so they can also enjoy the gifts.Ā 

Pls let me know if anyone has any spots free šŸ„°
    edited June 2022
    Hey dolls our squad need only one player who log in daily for sure and we can count on also be available on the fourm as well to be in touch if needed and give kudos if anyone interested.. we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest if anyone want to join please DM.. Good luck for all

For dolls who send request to A squad please try to connect with me first via DM or the squad feed to establish some ground rules before you join our squad thank you

Edit :we found our new player good luck for allĀ 
  • AmoraAmora Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Hey dolls our squad need only one player who log in daily for sure and we can count on also be available on the fourm as well to be in touch if needed and give kudos if anyone interested.. we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest if anyone want to join please DM.. Good luck for all

For dolls who send request to A squad please try to connect with me first via DM or the squad feed to establish some ground rules before you join our squad thank youĀ 
    Hey, I sent a DM but just in case Iā€™m letting you know here that Iā€™d love to join your squadšŸ’•
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Hii im looking for a squad to join i play daily and give out kudos if there is a place available in your squad let me know i would love to be a part of itā¤ļø
  • FrenchKFrenchK Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Iā€™m looking for a squad! šŸ’• I play daily, and give kudos.Ā 
    I also occasionally purchase packs and have the monthly sub (but Iā€™m not a sure if that gives team perks or not šŸ™ƒ)Ā 
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    edited June 2022
    We are looking for a new member šŸ¤
    People log in everyday and regularly purchase packs. Would love a forum doll so we can chat as not many players in our group are forum dolls āœØ
    We are looking for a new member šŸ¤
    People log in everyday and regularly purchase packs. Would love a forum doll so we can chat as not many players in our group are forum dolls āœØ
    Hiii i play daily and i am active in the forum i just sent a request i would love to be a part of your squadšŸ’—
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2022

IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Update: Squad is full! Thank you dolls ā¤ļø
    muzzroom said:
    #627508Ā 

2 spots available in our squad! We get the squad box daily, give kudos and some members make regular purchases! All you need to do is log in daily and give out kudos ā¤ļø
    Hi i just sent a request hope i can become a memberšŸ’— i log in daily and give out kudos
  • kkhmaddykkhmaddy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hey! Iā€™m looking for a squad thatā€™s active daily! I login daily and give kudos regularly. Please let me know about any available spots šŸ¤

*Edit: I found a squad! Thanks yā€™all!