Comments

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Week 9 💜

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Week 9 update: yeah I’ll be lucky if I even have 100 kstars for Kimiversary 😭 keep spending on weekend event gbs 
    I mean, if you don’t get em right now , you might have to buy them in next year’s kimi or black friday 🥹 so you are doing yourself a favor here and getting them earlier. 🤷‍♀️ 
    If I had your luck when chasing I’d probably do it too lmfao. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    My goal is 1500-2000stars  🥰

Week 2 ✨ I couldn't help but spin the collection until I got the set 😇

Week 3: +208 stars ✨ 

Week 4: + 28 stars 😅
    I had to buy the storyline outfit and spun the beautiful eden collection once, still managed to save up some stars 

Week 5: + 153 stars ✨
    Content with my progress 🥰

Week 6: + 222stars✨
     My biggest week's saving so far🥰 

Week 7: +50 stars 
    Bought the storyline outfit and spent 300stars to get the VIP dress 😅 
    Still managed to earn some stars 🥰

Week 8: + 168 stars ✨
    Had to study for exams, I managed to not spend any stars 🥰. 

Week 9: + 272 🥰
    Got lucky in the boxes, so best week so far 😇

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Reached my goal 🤩 let's keep it up 😊

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Week 9 - it’s so hard with 10 videos a day,sorry for complaining but like I said I have a serious spending problem lol 🤣

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts

I finally unlocked the ski resort!! 🙌
    100 kstars gone but it’ll be so worth it in the future. :’)
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

Week 9(?): If i manage to save 100 stars every week, I'll reach my goal right as Kimi starts! Now i just need to remember to watch videos for stars😭
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Rayne_KKHRayne_KKH Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Week 8: 2205 

Week 9:

+213kstars got some good boxes from sys! And this beautiful dress so it was a good week :)
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Week 9: 4289 stars saved, I would’ve never gotten to this number if not for this thread haha thanks dolls x

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    week 9 update 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• kkhkeikeikkhkeikei Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Week 9 update✨

• isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

week 9 updt: 631❤️
    iOS player
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

1274 ✨
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
     shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
    Weekly Update #4:
    currently at 709 kstars! spent 40 kstars in hopes of getting the dress since I wasn’t lucky enough to get it in my free box but I was still unlucky 😩 still progressing well and saving up decent amounts tho! also no one look at my diamonds <\33 bought the outfit i'm currently wearing cuz it was too cute and spun the db twice (spoiler alert: I was still unlucky with that too😅)

p.s. jealous of everyone that gets offers during double kstars cuz I only got one for 8 kstars (better than nothing tho which is the usual for me, perks of being in the middle east I guess🤷‍♀️)

p.s.s. sorry for the rant🤣
    Weekly Update #5:

currently at 864 kstars this week ^.^  was lucky and got kstars in my silver box so saved up a good amount! here’s hoping the vip weekend items aren’t that good so we can continue to save up <\3
    Weekly Update #6:

currently at 932 kstars this week! these past 6 weeks went by so fast I can’t believe I actually managed to save up this much! v close to my goal but we still got plenty of time left so rlly glad about that ^.^
    Weekly update #7:

currently at 913 kstars this week 😮‍💨 reached 1k but as you can tell I spent 300 kstars🫣 at least I got most of it back tho! (especially since I was trying to complete a bunch of achievements)
    Weekly update #8:

currently at 1,111 kstars this week! ✨angel numbers✨ saved up the storyline outfit instead of buying it and recently found a thread called your guide to reality achievements so i’ve been busy w doing that for kstars!
    Weekly update #9

currently at 1,234 kstars this week! didn’t grind and save up as much as last week but still v decent progress ^.^
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Late update 💙 

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Met my goal!! gonna aim for 1500 now ^-^
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I don’t know if anyone knows this but when you’re doing gigs and you exit the location where your gig is, your cameraman and a person (whether it will be Maria, Simon, Kim or just a random NPC) will appear and simply tap on the speech bubble icon and you’ll be given three options to respond to them. Now, if you’re lucky enough you might earn a K-Star from choosing one of the three options
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I don’t know if anyone knows this but when you’re doing gigs and you exit the location where your gig is, your cameraman and a person (whether it will be Maria, Simon, Kim or just a random NPC) will appear and simply tap on the speech bubble icon and you’ll be given three options to respond to then. Now, if you’re lucky enough you might earn a K-Star from choosing one of the three options
    Yes and it counts towards achievements so if you do this long enough you will receive K-stars from achievements as well! 
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Update:
    I met my goal! I'm going to try to work towards my original goal (before only 10 daily kstars) of 3500.

+226 kstars
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
    Yes and it counts towards achievements so if you do this long enough you will receive K-stars from achievements as well! 
    Yeah! AND the amount of K-Stars is probably the highest among all of the achievements as you can earn 12 K-Stars!
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Yeah! AND the amount of K-Stars is probably the highest among all of the achievements as you can earn 12 K-Stars!
    When you level up your shoe addict achievements you can get 25+ kstars! Just a little tip for everyone because it may not seem like much sometimes when getting shoes in SYS, boxes, etc., but it helps towards that achievement 🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

shankkh said:
    When you level up your shoe addict achievements you can get 25+ kstars! Just a little tip for everyone because it may not seem like much sometimes when getting shoes in SYS, boxes, etc., but it helps towards that achievement 🤍
    Wait, really? I checked and it said 5 K-Stars, not 25 K-Stars
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited May 2022
    shankkh said:
    Wait, really? I checked and it said 5 K-Stars, not 25 K-Stars
    It grows when you level up on it! I am currently at level 14 on it (I will add a screenshot). I’m not sure how far it goes but if it goes up to 20 like the one for accessories then it may have even more than 25 kstars! I just recently leveled up on it from getting shoes from boxes and got 25 kstars as well @iridxscentangel 🤍

IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @iridxscentangel the amount of kstars you can earn increases as you get shoes. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited May 2022
     spent some stars this week🙉
    Week 9 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Here are the charts updated with week 9!

• SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

I’m on 922 kstars, 78 kstars away from my goal ☺️
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Week 9: I was only able to get +121 K-stars this week. I am so close to reaching 2,000! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
    shankkh said:
    It grows when you level up on it! I am currently at level 14 on it (I will add a screenshot). I’m not sure how far it goes but if it goes up to 20 like the one for accessories then it may have even more than 25 kstars! I just recently leveled up on it from getting shoes from boxes and got 25 kstars as well @iridxscentangel 🤍

Nikaraf said:
    @iridxscentangel the amount of kstars you can earn increases as you get shoes. 
    Ohhh, okay. Thanks, @shankkh @Nikaraf!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I'll make my next goal 3,250 just in case I don't get to 3500.

Platform: Android