Kudos/ Post Kudos Prizes

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    alo said:
    Nikaraf said:
    alo said:
    BeeBella said:
    I've noticed that the two players in my squad that make the most currency purchases give little to no kudos. I'm not sure if it's because they're too busy to bother or maybe they just forget. But it seems unfair to see them receive more kudos than other players who give them out consistently. 😑 
    I really wish Glu would add a chat function for Squads. I don't even know if anyone in my squad is on the forum.
    Has anyone else noticed this happening in your squad or have you all worked out a fair system amongst yourselves? 

why are they in default clothing? are they bots? lol just curious
    Normally hackers’ squad members look like that. (Not saying they are a hacker , that’s just where I’ve seen it before)  
    the persons with default clothing are hackers? or? kinda confused lol
    If a person is a hacker they will see their squad members with default clothing and default face features.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
     Nikaraf said:
    alo said:
    Nikaraf said:
    alo said:
    BeeBella said:
    I've noticed that the two players in my squad that make the most currency purchases give little to no kudos. I'm not sure if it's because they're too busy to bother or maybe they just forget. But it seems unfair to see them receive more kudos than other players who give them out consistently. 😑 
    I really wish Glu would add a chat function for Squads. I don't even know if anyone in my squad is on the forum.
    Has anyone else noticed this happening in your squad or have you all worked out a fair system amongst yourselves? 

Normally hackers’ squad members look like that. (Not saying they are a hacker , that’s just where I’ve seen it before)  
    If a person is a hacker they will see their squad members with default clothing and default face features.
    Im still hella confused. Majority of my squad is default but I'm not a hacker. And y'all can look at my previous posts if you don't believe me.🤔
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    alo said:
    Nikaraf said:
    alo said:
    BeeBella said:

oop, thank you for explaining 💕
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @nikaraf yeah im pretty sure thats not how it works I play on Samsung a30 and ever since squad was introduced I always had my squad members looking basic or with their clothes and makeup all glitched. Now my sister plays on ios and she has it normal but I know a friend who also plays on ios and hers look basic so idk if it has something to do with location or device or time played but many different people who are not hackers have that issue with their squad members looks. @jennahbanner I also contacted support about it months ago and they didn't help me with anything so I just forgot about it 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    geenellys said:
    @nikaraf yeah im pretty sure thats not how it works I play on Samsung a30 and ever since squad was introduced I always had my squad members looking basic or with their clothes and makeup all glitched. Now my sister plays on ios and she has it normal but I know a friend who also plays on ios and hers look basic so idk if it has something to do with location or device or time played but many different people who are not hackers have that issue with their squad members looks. @jennahbanner I also contacted support about it months ago and they didn't help me with anything so I just forgot about it 
    Ok thank you. Hopefully they fix it one day.
    @jennahbanner @geenellys as I said in a previous post I was not accusing but explaining where I saw that happen before. I’m sorry if it seemed like I was accusing you. I wasn’t. I hope they fix it too. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    @jennahbanner @geenellys as I said in a previous post I was not accusing but explaining where I saw that happen before. I’m sorry if it seemed like I was accusing you. I wasn’t. I hope they fix it too. 
    Oh no, it's fine🙌🏼 I'm just glad we cleared it up.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got male shoes from my most recent box. I still want the option to opt out of clothes from the opposite gender. I have no use for it.
    Platform: Android

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @jennahbanner we’re in the same squad and I see everyone in the group with no problem. Since you’re a new member to the squad maybe it’s a timing or sync issue. Maybe send a ticket to Glu support to review.
    Lia888 said:
    @jennahbanner we’re in the same squad and I see everyone in the group with no problem. Since you’re a new member to the squad maybe it’s a timing or sync issue. Maybe send a ticket to Glu support to review.
    I'll try doing that, hopefully they do something this time.🙌🏼
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

🖤
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    10th box!

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
     I got so lucky with this one! I wanted this dress when I saw it in the vb 2 days ago and it was unavailable but I found it here 🥰🥰
    (Also I just had a kudos 4 days ago, I think this is the fastest I’ve gotten another one before) 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

can we please get curated clothing at least? i’m tired of getting basic clothes... like what’s up with the top row... 🥴
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    of course I would pick the one male item when my box was filled with diamonds and kstars 😭

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I’m so happy now 🥰

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Why?? 😭😭😭

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Thanks, i hate it.
    I hate that I missed out on diamonds/kstars for these ugly male shoes, this needs to stop.
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Get rid of the whole kudos system and add those items to silver and/or squad boxes. 

Yay 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Cute little dress! 

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

13th😊 Wouldve preferred the purple dress but I’m just grateful I got a female item🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    YAY HAPPY!! 
    11th Box

• kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29