❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 5/27/22❤️ Love is in the Air❤️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not even that into the items so at least I don't have reason to do much since they decided to make the dating events harder to get through. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Can anyone please give me the link to the Reddit page please? 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Fr though our impression of the company is one of the major things affecting whether paying players spend or not - maybe focus on improving customer service and actually taking care to put out designs without glitches (of course there are mistakes sometimes but it happens all the time) - the impression is that the company is careless and money grabbing right? So we choose not to spend. There are so many  positive ways to make more money from customers but glu always chooses the lazy and shady ways 💅
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Skipping the weekend event! Especially with the wine not working
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @alvaas since the body contour/highlight were in DB they would bring it back as tb DB but I’m just not sure when they will bring it back. :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Octavia said:
    missLeela said:

They'll keep going until we hit them where it hurts: in the bank account. We should all boycott them as much as possible (Watching ads only for the daily kstars for example, no buy of big packs and buy my look stuff etc) until they start to freakin listening to their clients.

I have already started. I cancelled my subscription and have not purchased a thing in about a month. I was a frequent buyer too. They're not getting anymore of my money if I'm just getting BS in return. 
    Me too. I started when they  stole 100+ kstars from me with the duet scam.
    Now I literally only watch ads for my daily 10 kstars and not spending a single cent on the game, I'd rather miss clothes I like than give money to them. And more time pass, the less I want to go back and pay.

#FixTheWine

• chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    yeah I’ll be skipping this event. Really fed up. To think I used to spend money on this game that treats us like garbage 🤦🏼‍♀️
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    The earn-ables are kind of flamboyant and fun but personally i could do without the box items. 

Random question for anyone who might know. I keep getting the same handful of Kollections in my 24 hour rotation. Do I need to begrudgingly finish the kollections I’ve nearly completed before I get different ones in the rotation? 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    The items are trash. It's not a question of taste. How about we all spend the weekend spreading the word on social media communities that they should boycott and slam official accounts, and maybe Kim, with complaints about just how bad things are.
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Not fixing the wine ?? Ok go glu make us hate the game even more