❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 5/27/22❤️ Love is in the Air❤️

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited May 2022
    ok everybody what are y’all talking about fix what wine? Please don’t be mad I’ve been MIA from this game for about two days!!!!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    ok everybody what are y’all talking about fix what wine? Please don’t be mad I’ve been MIA from this game for about two days!!!!
    The new update changed the amount of hearts that the wine at Oak and Monstrbull pays out at dates, which means you can no longer finish 1 hour dates with 4 energy or 2 hour dates with 9 energy. It will take tons of energy just to earn 5 event points, which makes it almost impossible to finish dating events. 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I have a theory about what's the next thing they're gonna change to try and force us spending money on the game after this wine sh*t, but since it's like they have a team to collect bad ideas from here, I better not say anything. 
    I really hope I'm wrong.
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

a lot of the times 2 piece outfits that dont have to be, are in the dress section, yet these two are separate, when i doubt there is many tops & bottoms to pair them with, except each other. we couldve gotten a cute handheld with this...but i do actually like it, its unique and fun. The wine action is just annoying tho, its starting to feel like things are being taken away as a punishment 🤔🤨 lol
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • CameiraCameira Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Can anyone please give me the link to the Reddit page please? 💜
    https://www.reddit.com/r/KardashianHollywood/
  • LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Im not suprised. This company is known as a scam....
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @Cameira ty!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I’m skipping the event. This is just ridiculous.
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    also gonna skip this one ✌️✌️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Aside from the wine fiasco, I really love these items! They remind me of 80-90's retro fashion magazines 😍
  • emlayloemlaylo Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Is Glu going to fix the wine before this event? @KalindaKing
    Probably not. We know them by now. 
    Plus, there's nothing to fix since they intentionally changed it to make harder. 
    Glu being Glu 🤷‍♀️
    I’m out of the loop, what’s wrong with the wine?😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @emlaylo They changed it so it takes more energy to finish dates, therefore harder to finish dating events. 
    Platform: Android

@emlaylo before u could complete a hour date when given the vintage wine option with 4 energy and 2 hour dates with 9 energy. But now if u get the vintage wine option on a hour date, it takes about 9 energy to complete. And sometimes when u don’t get it, just to finish one hour date, it almost takes up all of your energy and kalinda said that glu isn’t going to fix it. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • emlayloemlaylo Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier this game just keeps on getting worse 🥲🥲🥲 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

I was thinking of powering though the event just to get the last earnable, but it's not worth wasting my whole weekend trying to reach it. Plus the top and bottom won't work with anything if they're separate. Especially the top. Couldn't we have gotten a feather purse/clutch instead and make the top and bottom just one outfit? I'm gonna get the free box and see if i get an item for extra event points, if not, I'm not doing this event. #FixTheWine Glu. Why was it changed in the first place?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    Voting like crazy so I can have enough energy for the weekend event tomorrow since I’m not going to get an gbs 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DGiaDGia Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Us: #FixtheWine

Glu:

I'm only going for the free GB. So happy I don't really like anything 

@KalindaKing These are hideous trash. You cannot actually be serious.

I used to spend up to $200 a month, but now I've just cancelled my subscription and you will not get a dime from me no matter how much I like an item.

If Glu is going to tell us to **** ourselves, don't be surprised when no one wants to spend any money on this game ever again.

#FixTheWine

I can't even process the willful obstinacy. 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Not even suprised at this point, im not gonna spend any more money on the game until they take us seriously.
    #FIXTHEWINE 

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Everyone saying they won't spend money on the game, but I hope that means they're not thr ones paying for diamond packs for this weekends DB 🤭
    If they are then they arent doing what they said they were doing? I think if you go to the extend of saying it in the forum you are hopefully serious and honest about it
  • iximoxiximox Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I’m skipping this event too. I cancelled my VIP subscription and just left a review on the App Store expressing my annoyance with Glu.