🗳️ ✨ KK:H SYS Event - 5/26/22 Retro Red Carpet! ✨ 🗳️

Comments

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Fae said:
    @Anjakkh @EmCharlotte i didn't really do anything to make work 🤔 it just let me use the handheld normally. 
    And it works with everything or just with specific items? 
    so far it works with both handbags and handhelds 
    When you tried it on in the outfit shop, do you know if it removed your handheld in the preview or not?

I want to buy it if I can wear handhelds with it but not if not. 😅
    It did remove what I had on when I bought it, but i can change it in the closet 🤷‍♀️
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    My scores continue to be terrible 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Doing well for a start of SYS!

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I So this is the doll currently in first place in my TS group.... are these newer players who buy a lot of tickets?
  • SaedeSaede Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Lucyxox said:

Looks 1+2 I don’t really like how they look now but the colours did match in the original (purse and dress/ gloves and dress) 😭

I saw your left doll 💖 and voted!
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Saede oh thank you! 💕🥰
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Reina12 said:
    I So this is the doll currently in first place in my TS group.... are these newer players who buy a lot of tickets?
    They are probably trying to get as many clothes as possible to improve their scores.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    I pretty sure I saw someone comment about getting a diamond from voting on SYS (but can’t find the comment anymore). Is that possible? 💎
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Saede said:
    I pretty sure I saw someone comment about getting a diamond from voting on SYS (but can’t find the comment anymore). Is that possible? 💎
    yes it is but the chances are pretty rare! 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Saede said:
    I got one yesterday, I think the max is two if you get the double video @Saede
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    Nikaraf said:
    Reina12 said:
    They are probably trying to get as many clothes as possible to improve their scores.
    That makes sense. I understand not owning make up but I never see these dolls wear jewelry or anything like that (when I was a newer player I'd use the free/kash jewelry a lot) lol
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I can use handhelds wearing the storyline dress in the kloset but it won’t let me submit looks with a handheld 🙄 if I had know that I probably wouldn’t have bought it this close to kimi. 
    Looks 1-4 
    I’m just trying to figure out what scores well 😅 Although I really liked my looks 1&3!

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Onika222 said:
    And the storyline outfit is gorgeous😍
    @Onika222 I love the dress on your doll 😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I can use handhelds with the dress while outside but not for sys
  • Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much doll❤
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Onika222 said:
    And the storyline outfit is gorgeous😍
    your doll is soooo gorgeous!
  • NeomiCarNeomiCar Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Besties, I'm sorry but the gift for completing the story 🤣🤣 I died, I'm sorry but once they gave us glasses but not this ugly yet. 😣
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    alo said:
    115 well spent 😍💕

Wow!!! Congratulations is amazing doll😊😃❤️🌺
    I can't see the storyline outfit in my squad members lookbooks if they are using a handheld. It defaults to the basic white top and black skirt and their handheld even though the dress is being listed as worn. If they aren't using a handheld, then I can see the dress.
    Reina12 said:
    I can't see the storyline outfit in my squad members lookbooks if they are using a handheld. It defaults to the basic white top and black skirt and their handheld even though the dress is being listed as worn. If they aren't using a handheld, then I can see the dress.
    I'm not sure if this means in sys you're wearing something different than you think if you're using a handheld with the dress 🥲
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:
    I'm not sure if this means in sys you're wearing something different than you think if you're using a handheld with the dress 🥲
    I don’t think so, it will only look like that when someone from the VB enters your lookbook like in squads.

I could be wrong but I don’t think it’ll effect it
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @alo @Onika222
    What photo editor do you use???
    edited May 2022
    LexKKH said:
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:
    I don’t think so, it will only look like that when someone from the VB enters your lookbook like in squads.

I could be wrong but I don’t think it’ll effect it
    Actually someone above said you can't submit a look with the dress and handheld anyways 🤷‍♀️ so can ignore me lol