❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 5/27/22❤️ Love is in the Air❤️

Comments

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Here’s a tip for if you want to reach the top of the top couples list fast. It’s easier to have a husband and a side piece. While married, go on dates with only the side piece and you’ll move up the list quickly. It won’t send notifications about how fast you’re moving, but when you go to invite your side piece on a date, it will show you your ranking. In order for it to count for the trophy, once you and your side piece get very close to the top of the list, divorce your husband. This will make it count and send a notification for you and the side piece. Then go on a few dates with the “side piece” and you should be number 1. Doing this will move you up the top couples list faster than doing it the normal way. Sorry for the long post but I just found this out after trying forever to reach the top and wanted to share🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Dorica said:
    What is with special action different? 
    I'm almost ready to start love guru comeback, maybe better I not? 

So after you complete the love guru comeback, everytime you go on a date there is a new tappable action that costs 9 energy with imo a low payout of hearts. It always ends up popping up more or instead of the fine wine action. The love guru was the last comeback that I completed and I never use the dress anyways so I kind of regret it especially now that they changed the fine wine payout and the weekend gift box event palettes where it takes several hundred kstars to chase all the items for the bonus event points. Weekend events used to be something to look forward to but I guess they want to suck the fun out of that much like sys and so many other things in this game.
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Doing the love guru comeback was the worse thing that happened to me in this game 😤
    Wait why 😳
    Edit: Nvm I just found my answer lol
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    #DontDoLoveGuruComeBack

- seriously though I regret it so much!! 

#FixTheWine
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Fae said:
    For anyone who hasn’t done the love guru comeback, I hard recommend against it. 💀

It made love events the hardest before the wine was changed, and now they just feel impossible. 
    I've been saving as my last comeback bc I knew it's an annoying interference. It's not worth it for the +3 max energy?
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts

I wasn’t thrilled about this outfit but I’ll always try to get earnables if I have time; you never know when they’ll come in handy. Stopping here though as I have a busy weekend ahead. I hope everyone that’s celebrating has a safe Memorial Day weekend! 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finished! 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    finally got the last earnable! this took way too much work 😒
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited May 2022

It is utterly ridiculous how long it took me to complete this event. An event that I normally finish the first day took me to the end of the second day. No extra event points or anything. The wine needs to be changed ASAP or I wont be completing these events if I don’t REALLY like the items 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I actually did finish the event to my own suprise, i just had more time than i thought i would so now these items wont haunt me in future boxes! Here are my weekend outfit stylings!

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got the pants! I had gotten the shirt in my free box and decided that I didn’t want the shirt alone bc it didn’t really go with anything else I had, but opened to boxes got 80 kstars then only spent 40 for the pants. ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I was shockingly able to finish this!

I honestly plan to stop after getting the top since i found the perfect hair to go along with the entire outfit but somehow manage to complete everything….

They should still #FixTheWine!!!
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • DGiaDGia Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    #FixTheWine
  • OhHoneyOhHoney Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I'm skipping this event, I tried but it's nearly impossible to finish like this

#FixTheWine 
    #FixTheWine
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    This event had some of the best items recently 💕

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah fix the wine please!!!!!
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Finally! 😩

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Love this outfit! Definitely not gonna try and get the headpiece though, I think the one I already have is sufficient and I don’t wanna go on any more dates 😭
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:

I call this montage “trying to find tops that go with these pants because I refuse to spent hundreds of energy getting the earnable top when I should have earned it already”. Y’all think the title is a little long?

I saw the pants styled this way on Facebook, if you want credits dm me:) I can’t remember who posted it unfortunately 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Although I finished the event I kept going to reach number 1 to get the trophy…now I am pretty much done with any love event…until they #FixTheWine #FixTheWine #FixTheWine

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I can usually finish dating events in 2 days, there are about 3 1/2 hours until the event ends, and I only have 345 points. #FixTheWine
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine