Pink Ladies Squad (074130)

13Next

Comments

• shorleykkhshorleykkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @kkhsimone @Amsterdamn @YasmineNazari @daphnekkh I have created a discord server so we can chat! hey join me on Discord! Invite expires in 7 days. https://discord.gg/dbMGSGv9

• DaphnyDaphny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @kkhsimone @Amsterdamn @YasmineNazari @daphnekkh I have created a discord server so we can chat! hey join me on Discord! Invite expires in 7 days. https://discord.gg/dbMGSGv9
    Great! I will join tomorrow and also look for at least one new member!

thank you 
  • hkkihkki Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hello! I have just applied for your squad since I saw you have one spot open! I hope I can join now or at some point later. Have been looking for a squad that actually stays active for the past month and haven't found one yet. Have been playing on/off since the game launched and daily from March this year. My dolls name is Hanna. 
  • AmsterdamnAmsterdamn Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi dolls, how’s your ranking after the glitch? I was in gold prior the issue and now I’m in bronze 1 😭
    Hi dolls, how’s your ranking after the glitch? I was in gold prior the issue and now I’m in bronze 1 😭
    Im only having trouble with losing my “rewards” first Kstars, then diamonds and now my tickets.. 
    Daphny said:
    Im only having trouble with losing my “rewards” first Kstars, then diamonds and now my tickets.. 
    Have you contacted Glu about it? 
    Yes, they’ve forwarded it to the right department. I’m waiting for a update. 
  • BeverlyBrooksBeverlyBrooks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Omg hi dolls! I never even knew this thread existed, I’m in this squad & have been for months! Ahh it’s so nice to be able to speak to you all! 💓 I also have an Instagram @beverlybrookskkh
    So happy you are here! @BeverlyBrooks
    Do any of you have some time to look for 2 new “good” members for our squad? 

We are looking for one new member again🥰
    Not sure if its just me but the recent SYS seems exhausting. lol
  • YasmineNazariYasmineNazari Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Join the squad! 
  • StarrpowerStarrpower Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm Star I just joined the squad!💕