Sirens - (ACTIVE) New Crew open thread chat 🧜🏼‍♀️🔱‼️‼️‼️

EygptBellEygptBell Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
edited May 2022 in KKH Squads
I have a few spots open on my Crew, however I will be clearing more spots, to actually connect with people who can chat about our crew on here exactly! Well be doing fun Themes within our group weekly like, Met Gala Week, Billboard award week, and Grammy week Etc. I also have a full look book, as well as some of our other members , and actively make star & diamond purchases! So you can’t go wrong we just want to chat! please please Join and let me know when you have in this thread, if spots fill up, I’ll clear it out if you can be active in this chat! Thank you! I look forward to creating fun with you guys! 🧡❤️‍🔥
Prev13

Comments

• EygptBellEygptBell Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Seriously anybody? 😭 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I just joined! My doll is Hope Pierce, i've waited so long for a group with active forum members! 
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Hii @EygptBell , I have been in this squad for a while, my doll's name is Lauren 🥰 Can't wait to be able to chat with our members 💗
    Ahhhh thank u Lauren for checking and chatting in,
    a you are definitely one of my favorites 💞
    Thank u FairyTale!!!!! I’m glad Pierce I’m so excited to have you! I wanna do a new theme for us next week, if you guys have any recommendations lmk!  
    still spots open tell an active friend 
  • xoxo_jocxoxo_joc Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I just joined 💗 
    xoxo_joc said:
    I just joined 💗 
    Thank uuu I love your doll! Check here daily if you can! 🤍🤍💞I’m going to make a post for next week Met gala week theme ideas! 
    How are you guys styling the weekend items? ♥ Here is my looks!

Fairytale said:

Fairytale said:

This is cute ❤️❤️. I didn’t participate in SYS this weekend but I’m definitely kicking back Monday, however I did send some weekend events I’ll send some pics 🤍🤞🏾

Fairytale said:

I love, love this 🥰 I'm really in love with these springy items 🌺
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hi! I just filled the last spot in this squad. Excited to be with an active group! Thanks for making this thread and for leading the squad, @EygptBell
    Thank you guys for Joining! I'm really excited about this group! i want to start a met gala theme for next week! You guys have any ideas?  
    Im not gonna lie im completely clueless when it comes to galas and stuff like that, KKH is the most i dip my toes into that world so i dont have any ideas, but i will gladly participate 😂
    Okay cool well if anyone thinks of anything fun we can do please throw it in here 
    You guys suck at this lol .
  • mara_123mara_123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey, I just joined the squad! I got back into this game, but I'm active every day
    Welp anyone wanna do an all black week starting Monday? 
    Im down!

Me too! 🥳
    Okay🎊‼️ Cheers Starting Monday we will have our first 🔱Sirens Weekly challenge,  Everyone will submit there all black look of the day! 🖤Come Friday I’ll choose a winner and side a token to their Cash app,♻️💚💚💚 to purchase something of their choice from the game ! I love this cause no matter what everyone at least gets something! Everyone will get a chance to vote. By the end we will tally up the votes and crown our winner. There will be A Top 3 given by 6:00 eastern time Friday! 🏆 🔱🧡‼️ The winner will also be over picking out next week’s challenge and winners 

May the best dressed player win 😎😏

• Rules listed below 

- you can not vote for yourself 
       - Must Be ALL BLACK hints of, gold and silver,      jewelry aura , are accepted. 
       - looks must be submitted to the form (Sirens group chat) by 6PM eastern time. 
       - Votes are no longer being taken after 12am eastern time that day! 
       - you are allowed to pick up to two people a day 
       - Have Fun!!!!!! and show your best you! 

Warm regards, Bell 🔔🧡✨

Good day you guys! I hope everyone is going well! 

So , unfortunately I think I’m going to have to clear out some crew members again, not for any personal reason but I really want crew members that can be active on this chat, and have great style and energy to match! Thank you so so so much, Lauren, Hope Pierce , Xoxo_Joc, and Ponylegs for being active 💕💞💖💗 I really appreciate it! Let’s do it continue to do it! 🧡

PS! Challenge starts Monday can wait to see what you guys are brining to the table! 🏆
    EygptBell said:
    Okay🎊‼️ Cheers Starting Monday we will have our first 🔱Sirens Weekly challenge,  Everyone will submit there all black look of the day! 🖤Come Friday I’ll choose a winner and side a token to their Cash app,♻️💚💚💚 to purchase something of their choice from the game ! I love this cause no matter what everyone at least gets something! Everyone will get a chance to vote. By the end we will tally up the votes and crown our winner. There will be A Top 3 given by 6:00 eastern time Friday! 🏆 🔱🧡‼️ The winner will also be over picking out next week’s challenge and winners 

May the best dressed player win 😎😏

• Rules listed below 

- you can not vote for yourself 
       - Must Be ALL BLACK hints of, gold and silver,      jewelry aura , are accepted. 
       - looks must be submitted to the form (Sirens group chat) by 6PM eastern time. 
       - Votes are no longer being taken after 12am eastern time that day! 
       - you are allowed to pick up to two people a day 
       - Have Fun!!!!!! and show your best you! 

Warm regards, Bell 🔔🧡✨

Wow I love the way you though this out 😍 can't wait 🥰
    It’s time for Sundays Showstoppers‼️ Where I pick my Top 3 looks I’ve seen you guys sport throughout the week 👀 oh yes I be loooking 💞🤲🏾 

Starting off with “Ponylegs” 💕
    - first of love what you did with this even from the pop of of color and nail with the hand bag was very cute and tasteful✨ And the pixie cut *chefs kiss 💋 

Coming in next is “Sarah” 💎 
    - this was a must of a favorite for this week! Simply because it’s a nod to Rihanna’s Fashion Icon award look! And you did that! 💗💖

Last but certainly not Least, Hope Pierce 🖤! 

- I Love love love this look! I always battle with that fun things to do with my tops and bootoms and this was right on the nail! It’s comfy cute! And still edgy! And the bowl of food was icing on the cake, simple but one of my favorites! 💕💞

Happy Gaming you guys! I’ll be doing this evey Sunday! Hope you guys had a great week! Can’t wait to start our weekly challenge tomorrow! 💕💞💗

watm regards , Egypt bell 
    @EygptBell For the weekly challenge do you want us to post photobooth pictures here in the chat or to just wear the outfit in game for the day?

Here is my monday look! 

My all black look with hints od gold 💃 I'm thinking of renaming my doll if it's confusing having different names here and in the game 😅
    Love the looks your guys these are perfect 🤲🏾🖤
    I just wanna say thank you @EygptBell for engaging so much in this group, its really making the game alot more fun to play when you have people to play and talk with!
    Here is my tuesday outfit! I hope this passes still with the white undershirt let me know if i gotta change it!