šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid colorāœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    shankkh said:
    I only got 9 videos again today šŸ˜
    yesterday and today I only got 5. is this like an intentional and permanent change or is it a glitch? @KalindaKing because if the team "has decided to leave it as it is", much like recent disliked changes, I'm officially done with this game.
    šŸ–¤ā™”ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*āœ§Ā·ļ¾Ÿ:*Ā JosĆ©phine*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§ā™”šŸ–¤
    [ JĆ³h-zeh-feen ]
    Ā ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢iOS playerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Idk if yā€™allā€™s games are this way, but since I started playing in the fall, Iā€™ve had 10 videos total a day. That is, if I watch 1 video for energy, Iā€™ll only have 9 left for K stars. Not sure if thatā€™s the issue some are seeing.Ā 
  • buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    The hell, why did y'all mess with the long hair glitch?? Why was that even a glitch in the first place šŸ¤¬šŸ™„
    What was the long hair glitch?
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    can the team please fix the handheld/clutch glitch with the new storyline dress? @KalindaKing
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited May 2022
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Can somebody show me where in the kloset the croissant šŸ„ is placed? I've just had one for breakfast so wanted to use my hand held one when dressing my doll this morning and I just can't find it anywhere šŸ¤”

Edit: Nevermind I've found it I was just being silly lolĀ 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Fix the videos for stars šŸ˜‘ Someone said yesterday or today that when they watched a video for energy, they got one less video for stars. Iā€™ve been getting 9 for like 3 days now, and I watched a video for energy earlier and only got 8 videos for stars šŸ˜ā˜¹ļø
    IOSĀ Daily PlayeršŸ“±šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
    A +++Ā List šŸ¤© Level 49

• shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I finally got some offers after the update but I was waiting until double kstars to make it worth doing but they literally changed the amount of kstars ?? like I specifically remember the lowest amount was 2 starsĀ for doing 5 groups of questions (I even thought to myself iā€™ll just wait until itā€™s double cuz itā€™s too low for answering a total of 100 questions)Ā and one was 10 kstars but they changed it and made it lower to seem like ure getting double ???

• everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    since this update my phone has began to overheat again like it did a few months ago and drain my battery. honestly at this point with everything else going on in the game, itā€™s making it very hard to enjoy playing.
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    since this update my phone has began to overheat again like it did a few months ago and drain my battery. honestly at this point with everything else going on in the game, itā€™s making it very hard to enjoy playing.
    My game is so laggy. Itā€™s literally not playable at timesā€¦ even if I close the app, wait and then open again, itā€™s still the same šŸ™‡šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
    Does anyone know if we are going to have a VIP event for this update? And Kimi boxes wonā€™t come out till next update right?
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Does anyone know if we are going to have a VIP event for this update? And Kimi boxes wonā€™t come out till next update right?
    VIP weekend is next week.
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Yes the kimiversary boxes come out the next update @KKH_Sara
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Thank you @Nikaraf @KkhAngelica !! I wonā€™t spin the Baby Blue Kollection then šŸ˜©
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited July 2022
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    #FixTheWine
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ā i've removed comnents pending Glu's review.Ā  They were reported as political in nature, which violates rules.Ā  Thanks for understanding. The studio will review them when Glu o ens,Ā  this morning.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Blueskye said:
    Lately I have been wishing we could sell our clothing items, there are so many things I regret buying or things that are just not as practical or useful as I thought or things that were gifted that I will never use, it would be nice even for a small amount. I see why thatā€™s not possible but still would be really niceĀ 

even if it was a business , a store or something and if you add a new item that you no longer want from your closet you got a couple stars or maybe a diamondĀ 

I play KKH because it's the closest I found to PoupeƩgirl, a japanese online fashion game from ages ago. The best feature of that game was the the users market. When you were in need of a some in game cash you could go and put a price on your clothes/accessories (you were actually able to chose the price.) and if someone was interested they would buy it.

That was great.

#FixTheWine

• IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Has anyone ever received kstars from a vip before? Iā€™ve used Kim in a few projects but I havenā€™t received any kstars from her ever.Ā 
    I did when I used her for the very first time but not once since šŸ˜“
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Has anyone ever received kstars from a vip before? Iā€™ve used Kim in a few projects but I havenā€™t received any kstars from her ever.Ā 
    I have at least twice. Both during a VIP weekend.Ā 
    iOSĀ 
    Played on and off since the beginning.Ā 

Facebook: Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I have a question regarding the double kstar event. If I download an app that has the double kstar offer then will the game give me double kstars even if I finish the goals after the double kstar offer is over? Or how does that work? Do you need to finish the goals in those 3 days while the offer still stands?Ā 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    I have a question regarding the double kstar event. If I download an app that has the double kstar offer then will the game give me double kstars even if I finish the goals after the double kstar offer is over? Or how does that work? Do you need to finish the goals in those 3 days while the offer still stands?Ā 
    No, you don't have to finish in 3 days, however different offers have expiration date, mostly 30 or 60 days, it says how long do you have. When you start on double star wknd, the rewards stay double. I have currently started about 5 extra games, I might have downloaded too many šŸ¤£
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Ilze said:
    EllyBurns said:
    No, you don't have to finish in 3 days, however different offers have expiration date, mostly 30 or 60 days, it says how long do you have. When you start on double star wknd, the rewards stay double. I have currently started about 5 extra games, I might have downloaded too many šŸ¤£
    Thank you!!Ā 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts

I have twice!
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Can we please change the finished votes to show without darkening the screen or covering the outfit? My picture quality is so so bad anyway lmao šŸ˜­ and with more time I would edit better to show what I mean but you could have like a border or something to make it look different when voting has completed as well, just not darkening or obscuring the pictureĀ