English isn’t my first language
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Week 10 

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Week 10 : reached my goal! 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Week 10!

I spent a lot on kollections and the storyline outfit. :’)
    Made some of it back with offers, so I’ll still probably make it back to my goal. 😅

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Week 10

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Does anyone else get 20 kstars to watch sometimes? For example, I will watch my videos in the mornings and then towards the night time around 11pm I get another set of 10 videos but if I watch them, then it won’t let me to watch the videos the next day. 🤨
    Yess, it happens to me as well. Or if I watch them late at night, like 1am, I will be able to watch them early in the morning again, so it's 20 in 24 hours. I thought there might be a time when they reset, but I was wrong because it doesn't happen always. 😅
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
     shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
    Weekly Update #4:
    currently at 709 kstars! spent 40 kstars in hopes of getting the dress since I wasn’t lucky enough to get it in my free box but I was still unlucky 😩 still progressing well and saving up decent amounts tho! also no one look at my diamonds <\33 bought the outfit i'm currently wearing cuz it was too cute and spun the db twice (spoiler alert: I was still unlucky with that too😅)

p.s. jealous of everyone that gets offers during double kstars cuz I only got one for 8 kstars (better than nothing tho which is the usual for me, perks of being in the middle east I guess🤷‍♀️)

p.s.s. sorry for the rant🤣
    Weekly Update #5:

currently at 864 kstars this week ^.^  was lucky and got kstars in my silver box so saved up a good amount! here’s hoping the vip weekend items aren’t that good so we can continue to save up <\3
    Weekly Update #6:

currently at 932 kstars this week! these past 6 weeks went by so fast I can’t believe I actually managed to save up this much! v close to my goal but we still got plenty of time left so rlly glad about that ^.^
    Weekly update #7:

currently at 913 kstars this week 😮‍💨 reached 1k but as you can tell I spent 300 kstars🫣 at least I got most of it back tho! (especially since I was trying to complete a bunch of achievements)
    Weekly update #8:

currently at 1,111 kstars this week! ✨angel numbers✨ saved up the storyline outfit instead of buying it and recently found a thread called your guide to reality achievements so i’ve been busy w doing that for kstars!
    Weekly update #9

currently at 1,234 kstars this week! didn’t grind and save up as much as last week but still v decent progress ^.^
    Weekly update #10

currently at 1,360 kstars this week! My goal was 1,000-1,500 and if I keep this going i’ll prob be able to reach more than 1,500 kstars by the time Kimmi starts! so excited ^.^ 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Week 10: 

+49
    Didn’t have much progress as I spent 68 kstars and couldn’t watch my videos for a day. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited July 2022
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Week 10: 4377
    I really liked the db outfit this week so it was my diamonds that were not safe rather than stars haha 
    viktoriia said:
    week 9 update: so close to my second goal of 2000! 
    @maggiey my week 9 stars where not included in the graph, but I did post them here.  Might’ve missed them, thank you for collating them all.  You're an angel 😇 💓 
  • kkhkeikeikkhkeikei Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Week 10 update✨

Couldn't resist the storyline dress 😅

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    ✨Update week #10✨
    550 K-Stars the makers,the new collection and the outfit from the last week's story,but still super happy I got them..

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    viktoriia said:
    @maggiey my week 9 stars where not included in the graph, but I did post them here.  Might’ve missed them, thank you for collating them all.  You're an angel 😇 💓 
    I think I realized that this morning when I was updating the chart with week 10s and added your week 9 as well 😅
    Your week 9 is definitely in the chart now and you'll see that when I post updated charts this week. Sorry about that!
    maggiey said:
    viktoriia said:
    viktoriia said:
    I think I realized that this morning when I was updating the chart with week 10s and added your week 9 as well 😅
    Your week 9 is definitely in the chart now and you'll see that when I post updated charts this week. Sorry about that!
    Tysm lovely. 😊 
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

updt week 10❤️:

713 stars!

iOS player
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

Week 10:
    There's only a little left until Kimi and i feel like I'm being tempted left and right by storyline outfits and kollections😭 Luckily, I didn't spend anything this week but i probably will for this VIP weekend
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Bought my Father’s Day gift, moms birthday gift, pimple patches that I’ve been needing (and it was discounted), and Parade brand tank tops that have been on my to buy list forever all during double Kstar weekend and I’m all set for kimmi now💅🏼💅🏼 Only spent a little over $100, which I know is a lot, but I have gifts set in my budgeting, and I actually spent less than I had allotted!! I LOVE savings PLUS getting kstars?!?! 😌😌 

Up to 6925 kstars!! Been saving religiously since March. Watch videos every day. Utilize double kstar weekend for surveys and gifts (Mother’s Day (omg that Olay deal last time for 4000+ stars was perfect), Father’s Day, sisters bday, brothers graduation, etc). Other than that, I haven’t spent more than maybe $10 directly buying packages from the game. Pretty dang proud!!! 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    buffy777 said:
    Bought my Father’s Day gift, moms birthday gift, pimple patches that I’ve been needing (and it was discounted), and Parade brand tank tops that have been on my to buy list forever all during double Kstar weekend and I’m all set for kimmi now💅🏼💅🏼 Only spent a little over $100, which I know is a lot, but I have gifts set in my budgeting, and I actually spent less than I had allotted!! I LOVE savings PLUS getting kstars?!?! 😌😌 

Up to 6925 kstars!! Been saving religiously since March. Watch videos every day. Utilize double kstar weekend for surveys and gifts (Mother’s Day (omg that Olay deal last time for 4000+ stars was perfect), Father’s Day, sisters bday, brothers graduation, etc). Other than that, I haven’t spent more than maybe $10 directly buying packages from the game. Pretty dang proud!!! 
    Oh to have these types of offers :’) meanwhile in EU… ”umm idk, do this survey for 1 k-star…that you can’t do or maybe buy this random eyeliner for 70$… ooooh I know, buy this necklace for 119$ yeeah that’s the one! 😎”
  • buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    alvaas said:
    buffy777 said:

Oh to have these types of offers :’) meanwhile in EU… ”umm idk, do this survey for 1 k-star…that you can’t do or maybe buy this random eyeliner for 70$… ooooh I know, buy this necklace for 119$ yeeah that’s the one! 😎”
    Oh that’s awful! I hope they start having better offers in places other than the US 💚💚
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    week 10 update 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    week 10 update!

• georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    edited June 2022

1814 ✨
    I have reached my goal! Thanks to lots of surveys over the double k star weekend and one offer which gave me 350 stars. 

I definitely think I’ll aim to have 2000 stars by Kimi 🤍
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    what 😭 it’s literally the same 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Update:

I'm less than 100 stars away from my goal! +274 kstars

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Charts updated with week 10! Let me know if I made a mistake or missed someone, I seem to accidentally be doing that a lot recently 😅

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Week 10: I forgot to post my 10th week progress, I was able to reach and pass 2,000 K-stars!! I can’t wait for Kimi; my shopping spree will be awesome! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I reached my goal,I will probably spend some stars tomorrow and continue to save more🥰

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language