🗳️✨ KK:H SYS Event - 6/2/22 Midnight Burlesque! ✨🗳️

Comments

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Reina12 thank you 💕 it’s these two

• katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I know these aren't the best looks, since I've only been playing a few months, but these scores are so disheartening... especially when using an outfit from a db. Plus... how crazy is it that they're all 31 😑
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Is the darling diva kollection on theme for this sys?

Yes - Agree
    No - LOL

Well votes were kind of split and I can confirm that it is not a game changer look 😅

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    First two, decent start!
    Despite starting late my group is very TB-heavy, as expected. 😅

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    really hoping my scores pick up because I really want the TS hair but I told myself no more spending money on this game 😅

• RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I'm so sad. For two months I choose the worst diamond boxes that have only dyes, didn't get any of the items from diamond boxes since March. Also I like soooo much the items of this SYS, but I won't get any of them because my scores are so low. Lost my interest in game 🙄

• KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    All I want is for people to get the scores they deserve. How is there so many dolls each week on theme yet they have scores in the 30’s. Something needs to be done. There’s no point of creating great looks just to get terrible scores. I’m slowly getting tired of this each SYS and don’t want to participate as much as I used to. I rarely spend money like I use to and it’s getting to the point where I’m not going to spend anything!

Wow ur looks r amazing! Esp ur second, sooooo pretty💛
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @TiffanyRagKT thank you love ❤️ 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I know many have it worse, but I only just started the sys hoping to avoid lots of eager ticket-buyers, and it was fine for a moment - and now I have 8 people over 120 😭 Hope to get that drink tho somehow 🤨
    Ravena said:
    I'm so sad. For two months I choose the worst diamond boxes that have only dyes, didn't get any of the items from diamond boxes since March. Also I like soooo much the items of this SYS, but I won't get any of them because my scores are so low. Lost my interest in game 🙄

I think these are so underrated - the first one is so creative and I love the second one 😍
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    justanna said:
    I know many have it worse, but I only just started the sys hoping to avoid lots of eager ticket-buyers, and it was fine for a moment - and now I have 8 people over 120 😭 Hope to get that drink tho somehow 🤨

I think if they started too late like you they just used the lost 3 tickets. 3 tickets for example 40 votes is 120 points just. Btw it’s just my things and good luck💞

• RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    justanna said:
    Ravena said:

I think these are so underrated - the first one is so creative and I love the second one 😍
    Thank you 😊
    meds said:
    justanna said:

I think if they started too late like you they just used the lost 3 tickets. 3 tickets for example 40 votes is 120 points just. Btw it’s just my things and good luck💞

You’re right - I forgot it’s supposed to be three tickets… Well, fingers crossed 🤣🤣 
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Got 3 K-Stars in the voting booth!!!

• iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Some gorgeous looks I spotted in the voting booth 🌙🌹🥂✨

Also, I think I spotted @KkhAngelica and @beachespeaches! Gorgeous looks, by the way! 💕💕

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Did anyone buy the storyline outfit? Does it dye well?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @iridxscentangel yay 🙌🏼💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    Did anyone buy the storyline outfit? Does it dye well?
    It does!! Some lazy examples:

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Okay I'm done with these boxes, my usual pick was hair which I wont so bad 😭😭

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I am finishing some old storylines and have to go to “The Rooftop Garden” Anyone know where that is?
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    pastizzi said:
    I am finishing some old storylines and have to go to “The Rooftop Garden” Anyone know where that is?
    It’s at your apartment in Downtown LA! @pastizzi
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @Lisak2 It dyes very well, I unfortunately can't ss rn but the only thing is I wish the head piece was separated from the hair, but the dress and shoes dye well in just about every color!
  • soohvasconsoohvascon Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    What’s this storyline’s earnable? Is there one at all? lol
    I can’t get myself to unsee that the TS shoes are the partnership shoes from Miraggio Grande but dyed purple…😂
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈