🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 6/3/22 - Shop Till You Drop!🛍️

Comments

• JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I really liked the items this VIP. I'm not that excited about kimi anyway and I was also over my goal, so I decided to spend my kstars on these items wich I actually like. May have spent too many kstars chasing what I wanted from the gb, but I am happy with my decision.

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Don’t like this vip so my kstars are safe but pls so the earnable dress dyed 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited June 2022
    really like the dress but decided I wont chase, opened one box only and got energy and then got hair in my free box! 

• shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    really like the dress but decided I wont chase, opened one box only and got energy and then got hair in my free box! 

also got 10 kstars from an achievement for the hair so it was a win win situation 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

@KalindaKing can we make these gloves a more wearable colour? The item doesn’t dye great either
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    edited June 2022
    Many boxes later…

I opened more boxes and spent around 1,000 kstars but oh well at this point 🤷🏽‍♀️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    My free box! Super happy🤩

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    LexKKH said:

@KalindaKing can we make these gloves a more wearable colour? The item doesn’t dye great either
    Would you mind showing how it dyes? 🙏 I’m at the moment this close to just skipping it 😂😂
    The earnable dress is so pretty dyed. Maybe this will help some of you dolls decide if you want it??
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Ty for dying the dress 💜 @shankkh
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    justanna said:
    LexKKH said:

Would you mind showing how it dyes? 🙏 I’m at the moment this close to just skipping it 😂😂

Hope these pictures help @justanna
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    LexKKH said:
    justanna said:
    LexKKH said:

Hope these pictures help @justanna
    @LexKKH thanks a lot! 

Think I’ll sit this one out 🤔
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Many boxes later…

I opened more boxes and spent around 1,000 kstars but oh well at this point 🤷🏽‍♀️
    you can spend energy on 3-hour reality shows and get 1 k-stars for each and comeback some of k-stars to you
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts

Free box, the gloves could have been handy but not chasing anything in the boxes
  • hvellysxhvellysx Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    here some pics i took from this event. my fav would be the storyline fit as always.

meds said:
    shankkh said:
    Many boxes later…

you can spend energy on 3-hour reality shows and get 1 k-stars for each and comeback some of k-stars to you
    It’s going to take a while but that will for sure help. Thank you ☺️🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I didn't really care for the vip stuff (not my doll's style) so I just went for the free box by getting a new pet (also reached an archievement fir buying it so yay!).
    Luckily I got he only item I wanted: the hair! 😍

#FixTheWine

• vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited June 2022
    hey, does anyone know if there’ll be a new kollection dropping during the VIP event period?
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    What is the vip handheld and am I the only one who thinks the crescent moons holding the boobs up in the storyline dress is weird 🤣
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    What is the vip handheld and am I the only one who thinks the crescent moons holding the boobs up in the storyline dress is weird 🤣
    I want to know what that hand held is too! Bamboozled completely 😄
    Reina12 said:
    Yep, I laughed a lot when I saw that but gonna save it anyway - this coming from a girl who has never saved outfits before this update 😂
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited June 2022

I hope you all get what you want this weekend ☺️. Have a good one🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited June 2022

Was thinking about hiring the hunky chef in Bel Air home but Zuhri Kollection came up and I can’t help myself but to take a few spins ( by a few I meant I lost control and got almost everything ) also got the galaxy outfit and that is all for me this weekend. Can’t wait to see what other dolls will buy and happy grinding for kstars this weekend !
    Everything looks so gorgeous on your doll 💕

The hunky chef is such a tempting hire. I’d definitely spend more time in the kitchen if he was in it 🤤