🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Dorica said:
    👀 👉 Looking for at least 7-8 new members who use MESSENGER so we can communicate.  

Because we have kudos SYSTEM so everyone gets 5 in every recharge, of course this works if you are an ACTIVE player. 

That's all we are asking, don't need to buy anything, just log in every day and occasionally play SYS so you have activity for getting kudos.

Fell free to message me about anything 😊

Still looking for few players :)
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:
    👀 👉 Looking for at least 7-8 new members who use MESSENGER so we can communicate.  

Because we have kudos SYSTEM so everyone gets 5 in every recharge, of course this works if you are an ACTIVE player. 

That's all we are asking, don't need to buy anything, just log in every day and occasionally play SYS so you have activity for getting kudos.

Hii! I am an active player who uses messenger and would love to be a part of your squad😄
  • Amy2623Amy2623 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey everyone! Took a little break but now looking for people to join my squad again! Everyday players only please! #530871 ‘Diamonds R Forever’ 🥰 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    edited June 2022

Edit: All filled up! thanks!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • emmavdijk00emmavdijk00 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi Guys! I started a new squad because I want a squad with daily kudos and playing :smile: Join me #009701

• piercewithvicpiercewithvic Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Looking for squad members to my squad! 🥰 

The only request is that you log in daily! 

• KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Hi Dolls!! Looking for new members after getting rid of some inactive ones. 

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hey dolls our squad need only one player who log in daily for sure and we can count on also be available on the fourm as well to be in touch if needed and give kudos if anyone interested. we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest if anyone want to join please DM first best of luck to all

For dolls who send requests to A squad please try to connect with me first via DM or the squad feed to establish some ground rules before you join our squad thank you for understanding

Edit :we found our new player good luck for all 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:

Still looking to replace one member 😊
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I am a daily active player looking for a new squad.  Let me know if anyone has room.
  • Porky_PiePorky_Pie Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @Dorica I applied to your squad :)
    Stay positive🤍
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:

Still looking to replace one member 😊
    Hi i just applied hope i can become a member💗
  • torinado1torinado1 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    kueenV said:

Hi there everyone! ✨

I was on a squad that was missing the daily reward and then some, so I decided to start my own🥰💖 If you are a daily player, do lots of shopping, etc., please feel free to request to join😍

Keeping Up Squad
    A few more spots open 💕 #161476 

Several members will be buying some packs to share the love once the double rewards go up for anniversary week 🤞🤞
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • kat97kat97 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I just created a new squad. If you want, feel free to send a request 🥰 maybe we’ll create a group chat 😻
    You must play daily and give kudos 🙏🏻😌 

Stranger Girls
    #193336 🌸

• Gizmo94Gizmo94 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hey everyone! I’ve decided to to create a new squad for those who wish to join. I often spend quite a lot on diamonds and k-stars and would love to find a community of players who would be able to help each other out. I think we’ve all been in enough dead squads that don’t even bother which is why I’ve made this a private squad for serious players. 😊 

Please don’t hesitate to join. As long as you log in everyday so we can earn the daily rewards, that’s our priority. 💋
  • cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    hey dolls🤍 sadly i’ve never had luck with squads and been playing with the thought of creating one for a while now. and i finally did! 
    the most important thing is that you’re active (log in daily for at least 15min), give kudos and are on the forum. you don’t have to be super active on the forum but it would definitely be a huge plus in case we need to communicate✨ 

i really hope that i can build a family with this squad💞 
    (p.s.: i’ve started a squad thread so if you’re a member please introduce yourself there so we can get to know each other)  

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hey, i have 3 spots left on my squad 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• amiaamia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hi dolls!! 

We have some free spots and inactive players I’d like to replace. We are daily players who like to get the daily gift boxes and occasional extra gifts here and there! Come join our squad for ~good vibes~ :) !
  • cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey Dolls! I have 2 spots open at my squad, The Daisy Bears. Looking for active players that give kudos to their squad members. Come on and join us😊❤
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Hey dolls! My squad is looking for one more member to join us! We reach all three rewards daily and send gifts to each other frequently! Anyone can join! SQUAD # 060786
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • pipsterpipster Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Please just be active daily and send kudos! 🤍
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    ~ ♥️ROSE SQUAD🌹 ~

We’re looking for new rose squad members, we need people who are active & who send kudos.✨

• GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    GiselleG said:

Looking for 2 ACTIVE players to join my squad! 

"Name: just active players
    ID: 222293

It is not important to buy something. Only be active! 
    You don't have to message me to join squad. Just click join."
    We need 2 more ACTIVE players!😊
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • stylesmart75stylesmart75 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    ~ ♥️ROSE SQUAD🌹 ~

We’re looking for new rose squad members, we need people who are active & who send kudos.✨

Applied!
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hey dolls! I have 1 available spot in my squad and we’re looking for an active and daily player to join us! We’ve never missed a squad box and have a kudos system to ensure kudos are given equally! 

We also use a squad discord to communicate! Send me a message if you’re interested! 

• everything_courtneyeverything_courtney Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hey potential Dash Dollies! I got tired of missing out on boxes so I decided to create my own squad to see if I can help everybody get their boxes too! 

We need active members but I’m very understanding! Life happens! We only need 10/15 people to sign in for boxes anyways so if you have to be out for a bit I completely understand!

I mainly make announcements in our bio so be on the lookout when you can!

You can also reach out to me @/blackgirldraws on instagram!

Squad #060918

Courtney
    On and off KKH player since the beginning!
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Hey babes, we have a few open spots due to some inactive players. Pls just log in daily and give out kudos.

• Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts

We have a slot for 1 Doll! Must Log In Daily, Give Your Kudos & Always Kudo Your Leader!
    Happy Gaming, Dolls! 😜😜😜 😘💋💋💋
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    ~ ♥️ROSE SQUAD🌹 ~

I sent a request to join
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."