Gold VIP Not Working - Customer Care Not Assisting

Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
Hi Dolls. I’ve been Gold VIP for quite sometime and the monthly rate is taken automatically. About 4-5 days ago I stopped getting Gold VIP advantages. Customer service is slow beyond reason and has totally ignored all the pics I’ve sent in showing the problem and all the proof that my Gold Subscription is current. I’ve emailed Glu Mobile Customer Care but this is just far too long to be without a paid for product. 
It’s a very expensive game to have such poor Customer Service. Gold Subscription, extra packs weekly and Tapjoy purchases. Customer Care doesn’t even read a full thread before they reply. After ample evidence to the contrary was sent in, one representative responded that my subscription expired. 100% inaccurate and dismissive. 
Great game but subpar Customer Care. 
Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Customer care in this game is so so terrible, they really never read a word you send them. 😔

I’ve had every major issue in my game solved via the forum, @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    Can either of you help with this?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I sent in a report on this, but I don’t expect to hear back till sometime tomorrow, probably afternoon. Sorry this is happening. But Customer care doesn’t read the threads. They respond to your ticket info, and any screenshots you might provide.   Did this happen when you took the update ? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I sent in a report on this, but I don’t expect to hear back till sometime tomorrow, probably afternoon. Sorry this is happening. But Customer care doesn’t read the threads. They respond to your ticket info, and any screenshots you might provide.   Did this happen when you took the update ? 
    Hi! I just saw this reply so I’m sorry I’m responding so late. I did send in a ticket with pics of the issue and substantial support evidence to show I have been an active paid Gold VIP. The responses I was getting from Customer Care were disjointed and not following the thread within the ticket. I do know Customer Care is not handled through the forum. I came here to see if anyone else had the same or similar issues. It was finally corrected after about a week and compensation was made. I still don’t know if any opportunities for Gold VIP Exclusives or Partnerships were missed so that’s disappointing. And I think my issue was fixed after the update. 
  • NoochieNoochie Registered Users 10 Posts
    This just happened to me for the 2nd time with my Silver subscription. My subscription renews on the 15th of each month, I noticed yesterday that I didn’t get K stars with my daily gift box and this morning my energy is was at 42, not 47 (which is full for me). I’ve tried to restore special purchases several times but it doesn’t do anything. I’m not even going to reach out to customer care because they are useless and all they’ll do is give me 10 K stars for my trouble. I think this time I’ll reach out to Apple support and at least try to get my $20 back. After 7 years and a few thousand dollars, I might be ready to call it quits with KKH 😢
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Maybe it would be more worth it, to save the money you currently spend on gold vip, now and buy a couple of £89 packs during kimi & get 2500 (per pack) , compared to the 1800 you currently get in 2 months. (Costing £100 in my currency)

I think I’ve done the maths right & you obviously don’t have to listen- but just a suggestion especially- if it’s glitching for you.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    I’m a continuing Gold VIP Player and recently the Customer Care automatic response has changed. It used to say that they would respond with priority and now it doesn’t. They are also basically not responding at all. I asked a very clear question, they took days to respond and only said they sent it to the technical department but I then waited about 8 days or more with no response. I asked why they were not helping and asked why I no longer have priority status but they only responded, again, that they sent it to the technical department. It’s been days with no response. I agree with the player that responded to my original post here that paying thousands of dollars to a game and company that treats its players so badly is something that has to be rethought. You’d think in a time when people still able to spend extra cash on a game would be more appreciated, not less. 
    Glu has terrible customer service. And, by the way, the terrible way this game sucks more money out of us with these diamond lottery items where we end up with endless dyes is pretty grossly greedy. 
    I’m going to suggest Glu make some big changes before they lose paying customers. 
    Not fun anymore and very very poor customer service. 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Ruby_Jade said:
    I’m a continuing Gold VIP Player and recently the Customer Care automatic response has changed. It used to say that they would respond with priority and now it doesn’t. They are also basically not responding at all. I asked a very clear question, they took days to respond and only said they sent it to the technical department but I then waited about 8 days or more with no response. I asked why they were not helping and asked why I no longer have priority status but they only responded, again, that they sent it to the technical department. It’s been days with no response. I agree with the player that responded to my original post here that paying thousands of dollars to a game and company that treats its players so badly is something that has to be rethought. You’d think in a time when people still able to spend extra cash on a game would be more appreciated, not less. 
    Glu has terrible customer service. And, by the way, the terrible way this game sucks more money out of us with these diamond lottery items where we end up with endless dyes is pretty grossly greedy. 
    I’m going to suggest Glu make some big changes before they lose paying customers. 
    @Ruby_Jade message @KalindaKing she will probably get you help faster/help 

Also, I’m experiencing longer wait times since the update. I feel if I really needed help with SYS it would be over before I got a reply 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    LexKKH said:
    Ruby_Jade said:
    @Ruby_Jade message @KalindaKing she will probably get you help faster/help 

Also, I’m experiencing longer wait times since the update. I feel if I really needed help with SYS it would be over before I got a reply 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Thank you, I will see if @KalindaKing can help. 

Customer Care was never really good but now it feels abusive. Other players have posted reviews similar to mine. They say the game started out fun for them but they now feel it’s a chore due to the changes forcing players to spend endless amounts of money for all the good pieces and the nonstop SYS Events. Many have complaints about the Customer Care and with good reason. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I’ll ask again, I’m sorry you are having this issue.   :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I’ll ask again, I’m sorry you are having this issue.   :(
    Thank you! They are still not giving me the rewards for a Triple Threat I purchased on 6/3/22. It said the purchase was successful but the rewards did not come thru as I was watching for the items to pull up but the game glitched and they 💯 did not come. I had noted all my before purchase numbers and they did not add the Triple Threat. I even produced the Apple Receipt with all the info on it. 

I’m absolutely stunned that a customer can spend thousands on a game (which is beyond ridiculous for any game to cost so much money) and treat its players so poorly. 

I had one really good customer care person come on who went thru everything and was resolving items. That person asked for my receipt but another customer care person then took over. Not good. 

Not happy.