Options

🗳️🔁KK:H SYS TB 6/6/22 Yellow Brick Road! 🔁🗳️ & ⭐ 5Star Professional TB Events! ⭐

Comments

• Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @eliselove @jasminnlg because the game's saving system is so poor if you were to say spin a kollection or open some gift boxes and not get what you wanted you could in theory delete the game and redownload it. When asked if you want to restore progress it'll present you with an older save before you spun or opened something. 

I've heard of players getting their game banned by doing this though so I wouldn't recommend trying it
  • Options
    charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    not even surprised lmao. i want the angel outfit so bad😩

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please please don’t uninstall and reinstall the game trying to effect a particular outcome.   You can lose data, it is not recommended.  I’ve seen too many players lose things, or worse.  Try visualization and inviting good outcomes through positive thinking.  Uninstalling is not recommended.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SaedeSaede Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

This score makes me really upset
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    justanna said:
    I can’t forgive myself that I did get green skin when the collection was released on first spin but I wanted the bundle, got mad and deleted my progress 🌚 Hope I get this collection one day again and finish it😋
    Wait how did you delete your progress ? Asking for a friend 🫠
    Deinstalling and installing - as simple as that, but by experience (I was not yet a forum user at the time so I didn’t know better) I can only second Koko’s words - it’s a huge pain in the a$$, it takes ages to install again and you are quite likely to lose progress where you didn’t want to do that, really, such as losing won sys clothes. So, imo, not at all worth it as luck doesn’t get better and it’s generally a giant bother 😂
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Joanna6 said:

This is just extremely unfair! With many items left to be found in db a whole pallete with only dyes???? This game is becoming so irritating. Chance of finding an item are zero i guess
    I got a palette just like that during the recent sys where we had a throwback of Virgo boxes - blew fifteen diamonds on it hoping that it can’t be all dye but apparently it can 🤷🏻‍♀️ On the bright side, at least I got relatively lucky and stocked up on wine red and sea blue (which doesn’t make it less of a robbery) 🔥
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Saede said:

I wanted to do a wicked witch look too,but I noticed my VB is full of yellow looks that are popular pick and I didn't see a single witch 😭

I think your look is so well done, you deserved better 💕
  • Options
    alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts

Doing great as always on TB SYS 🙂👍🏽
    Don’t know what ”theme” to go for 🙇🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

First two💛. Going to do a color variation of the first pic and hope I don’t hit 60 like I almost did last time🙌🏽. Good luck dolls🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    the way I kept searching for the tb event thread and then remembered it’s merged w the sys here😭 anyways forgot to screenshot but this is what I got from the first box!

• Options
    everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts

yikes! guess i wasn’t on theme 🥲😂
  • Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Still living in the 30s but I feel like these are on theme. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    shankkh said:

First two💛. Going to do a color variation of the first pic and hope I don’t hit 60 like I almost did last time🙌🏽. Good luck dolls🤍
    I voted for your first look,didn’t manage to screenshot it tho ❤️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    First box 

• Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    shankkh said:

I voted for your first look,didn’t manage to screenshot it tho ❤️
    🙌🏽🙌🏽❤️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Sadly the dorothys and witches haven't been that popular in my VB so I started out as the Yellow brick road 😔
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Joanna6 said:
    Joanna6 said:

This is just extremely unfair! With many items left to be found in db a whole pallete with only dyes???? This game is becoming so irritating. Chance of finding an item are zero i guess
    Joanna6 said:

I mean thats just a scam tbh. Ik they prob wont care but send that ss to customer support and hopefully if they have some decency, theyll give you back your 15 diamonds, The only palette in the game that should just consist of dyes should be the dye boxes themselves. 

This is the lovely answer i got😂😂😂

“After all is said and done, more is said than done”.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Joanna6 said:
    Joanna6 said:

Joanna6 said:

I mean thats just a scam tbh. Ik they prob wont care but send that ss to customer support and hopefully if they have some decency, theyll give you back your 15 diamonds, The only palette in the game that should just consist of dyes should be the dye boxes themselves. 

This is the lovely answer i got😂😂😂

I would just disregard that message and send them another, its the definition of false advertising and you had no chance whatsoever of winning anything other than dye. 
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

yikes! guess i wasn’t on theme 🥲😂
    You deserved better 😍 love the 2nd @everythingjosie
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Oh

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    So much for the db 😑
  • Options
    reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    it’s killing me seeing all these gorgeous and super creative on theme looks getting low scores only for the VB popular votes to be ball gowns ball gowns ball gowns (like @alvaas @everythingjosie @peachypink and many more!)

I know the scores are basically random but 💔 🫠
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I wonder if culturally there are a lot of players that don't know the wizard of oz 😢 I've seen this happen with a player here who recreated Disney characters so well that I found them immediately recognizable and would totally have picked them in the VB bc I knew what they were representing. But maybe others voting don't recognize Disney characters and the doll gets low votes as a result 😭
  • Options
    reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Reina12 said:
    I wonder if culturally there are a lot of players that don't know the wizard of oz 😢 I've seen this happen with a player here who recreated Disney characters so well that I found them immediately recognizable and would totally have picked them in the VB bc I knew what they were representing
    This is a really good point! I will keep that in mind 💗 a gorgeous look is a gorgeous look regardless of whether it looks like a character, or not!
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • Options
    SaedeSaede Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Saede said:

I wanted to do a wicked witch look too,but I noticed my VB is full of yellow looks that are popular pick and I didn't see a single witch 😭

I think your look is so well done, you deserved better 💕
    Thank you so much 🥺💖