Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022! ⭐️

Comments

• kkhkeikeikkhkeikei Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Week 11 update✨️

• georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

1829 ✨
    I’ve only gained a couple of stars from last week but I got the beautiful eden collection again and got the bundle so happy about that. Can’t believe Kimi is nearly here.
    Do they still do the 100% more K Stars when you purchase during Kimi? If so, will anyone be buying any packs?
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    I spent some. I had over a thousand but I'm still trying to earn some more. My goal is 1000 so I don't have to far to go. (And don't mind my eyes being closed! 🤭) 

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited July 2022
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Update

Didn't plan to spend on VIP but I couldn't resist the storyline outfit. I still managed to save a lot of stars and I have officially met my goal! Will not set another one though, 3500 kstars is more than enough. I'll try to keep saving, just in case, but I will spin more collections for sure! +204 kstars

I have also been very good at saving my diamonds. Since I last spent diamonds, I've gained 100 which is super nice in case they bring the body contour and highlight for kimi!
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Haven’t updated since I hit 800 and immediately spent 190 on some nose blush on accident. Sill, I finally passed my goal.🥳 I doubt this will get me much during Kimiversary but it’s better than nothing. 

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Here are the charts updated with week 11  💕

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Ahh Im late with this week’s update, but I broke 2000!!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Platform: Android

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Week 12: +350. I only spent 30 kstars on the new kollection and 40 kstars opening one GB this week🙌🏽💙
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Now at 1403 stars, got almost 100 stars the past week, so might just hit 1500 by Kimi.

On an entirely unrelated note, me and my 27 diamonds (since I finally decided not to chase the Gemini eyes, they are gorgeous but look weird on my doll - honestly, most eyes look weird on my doll, except the standard and the Beautiful Eden ones😂) are looking forward to chasing that body contour (yep, pretty naive but I’m like that🤣🤣)

edit: oh I totally forgot that I gave the new collection a spin - but that triggered a shoes achievement so was basically for free 💕
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
     shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
    Weekly Update #4:
    currently at 709 kstars! spent 40 kstars in hopes of getting the dress since I wasn’t lucky enough to get it in my free box but I was still unlucky 😩 still progressing well and saving up decent amounts tho! also no one look at my diamonds <\33 bought the outfit i'm currently wearing cuz it was too cute and spun the db twice (spoiler alert: I was still unlucky with that too😅)

p.s. jealous of everyone that gets offers during double kstars cuz I only got one for 8 kstars (better than nothing tho which is the usual for me, perks of being in the middle east I guess🤷‍♀️)

p.s.s. sorry for the rant🤣
    Weekly Update #5:

currently at 864 kstars this week ^.^  was lucky and got kstars in my silver box so saved up a good amount! here’s hoping the vip weekend items aren’t that good so we can continue to save up <\3
    Weekly Update #6:

currently at 932 kstars this week! these past 6 weeks went by so fast I can’t believe I actually managed to save up this much! v close to my goal but we still got plenty of time left so rlly glad about that ^.^
    Weekly update #7:

currently at 913 kstars this week 😮‍💨 reached 1k but as you can tell I spent 300 kstars🫣 at least I got most of it back tho! (especially since I was trying to complete a bunch of achievements)
    Weekly update #8:

currently at 1,111 kstars this week! ✨angel numbers✨ saved up the storyline outfit instead of buying it and recently found a thread called your guide to reality achievements so i’ve been busy w doing that for kstars!
    Weekly update #9

currently at 1,234 kstars this week! didn’t grind and save up as much as last week but still v decent progress ^.^
    Weekly update #10

currently at 1,360 kstars this week! My goal was 1,000-1,500 and if I keep this going i’ll prob be able to reach more than 1,500 kstars by the time Kimmi starts! so excited ^.^ 
    Weekly Update #11

currently at 1,510 kstars this week!! Thankfully I wasn’t too tempted to spend a lot (just 40 kstars) but I got it all back and then some 🙌 reached the second part of my goal now I gotta hold out just a lil more and hopefully continue saving up!
    Weekly Update #12
    currently at 1,780 kstars this week!!
    I can’t believe I was able to save up this much this is a first for me so im super excited 🙈 never thought i’d be able to reach my goal let alone pass it so here’s to spending it all next week 🤣 also managed to actually save my diamonds as well so hopefully we get a chance to get body contour and highlight 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I made it back just past my target, phew! 
    Total: 1068 k stars

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I reached my goal and then i bought the storyline outfit. I've been so busy this weekend to earn them back so here is my week 12 update🥴 : 1375 kstars

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Week 11:

+ 300 ✨
    Week 12:

+ 259 ✨

Still saving as much as I can 🥵 A referral reached A level so I got some diamonds too 👏🏼 
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

I’ve missed week 10 due to not being active. It’s been a tough few weeks and I really have not been playing often unless it’s submitting sys looks. Luckily that means I have not spent many kstars. Looking forward to kimi!
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Week 12
    +91
    I REACHED MY GOAL!!! I will not change it but I’ll keep on saving. This is my first time ever having over 1000 kstars! 💜 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Week 12: 4807! Got lucky with boxes which is great because I spun the new kollections just to get dye and energy 🥴🥴 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Week 12 update: 1027 kstars … yeah spent a lot on 2 kollections 😭 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    week 12: managed to get back up just in time for kimi. 
    I have spent a bit so it'll be nice to go on a big spending trip.  
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Week 12!
     I was over 1900 earlier but I had to spin stunning in silver and then all I got was the mask 😭 Hopefully I can have some time to earn more because I’m gonna be at Disneyland later this week! Currently at 1830
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Week 12.
    Got over 2ooo k stars. It was my initial goal but was afraid I wouldn't make it. So happy 🤗

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Reached my second goal 🥳🥳 got really lucky this week with 50 K stars from celebrity perks and 80 from the new kollection 🥰
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Week #12 Update 

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Week 12 Total : 1037 (+160)
    still went up even though i spun the new kollection 3 times…

• KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Week 12 Update: 
    Spun the new collection 4 times lol 

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Week 12 update~

I, uh- completed the whole kollection just for the face sparkles. Maybe I’ll make it back to my goal before kimi? 🙈

On the bright side, it’s going well with saving diamonds. 😅
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Week 12 🌈

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Gonna change my goal to 2000, and just keep saving because I can't stop spending my stars 🤣 will also buy kstar packs when they are on sale