🎆✨KK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid color✨🎆

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    sorry if this has already been asked but I haven’t yet seen an answer, does anyone know when we will get the new update for kimiversary?
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Please tell me I'm not crazy. I have the bonus heart (so need 4 hearts to complete the date) and am on a 1 hour date at LAX, did the kiss action then the wine action and I'm not done with the date yet?? I really think after the "fix" it took me 9 energies to finish a 1 hr date with these 2 actions.
    Added on prestige platter for 1 energy and some kash (gives 3 hearts) and STILL not done.... I really feel like another change was made but I need confirmation here

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    They definitely changed how the dates work and it's really annoying.
    Platform: Android

I thought the "fix" made it so a one hr date took a kiss and some wine. Im pretty sure thats what i did the last dating weekend. Is this a second "fix"? That's my question
    edited June 2022
    @Reina12 I was finishing one hour dates with the kiss and wine before they changed it. I have to do more than that to finish since then so that's the only change I noticed. Were other people finishing 1 hour dates with just the kiss before? Because if so, I feel cheated now. 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @BellaKKH the kimiversary update is next week 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I thought the "fix" made it so a one hr date took a kiss and some wine. Im pretty sure thats what i did the last dating weekend. Is this a second "fix"? That's my question
    Yess, it happened to me too!! I just did the wine action and a kiss and I got out of Oak in Soho because I thought I was done with the date, but then I realized I needed to tap more 😭
    @Reina12 I was finishing one hour dates with the kiss and wine before they changed it. I have to do more than that to finish since then so that's the only change I noticed. Were other people finishing 1 hour dates with just the kiss before? Because if so, I feel cheated now. 
    @DelphineGarnier I used to be able to finish a one hour date with only wine. Then the "fix" made it so I needed kiss and wine. Now today I needed kiss + wine + platter + picture - so 13 energy! (this is all when you have a bonus gold heart when starting).
    AnjaK said:
    Reina12 said:
    Yess, it happened to me too!! I just did the wine action and a kiss and I got out of Oak in Soho because I thought I was done with the date, but then I realized I needed to tap more 😭
    Same! I exited out after the two actions as well 😭😭😭
    @Reina12 I didn't even know finishing with just wine was even an option. Now I'm even more annoyed at how the dates were ruined. I hope I hate the earnables for the next dating events if things don't change. 

@Reina12 I didn't even know finishing with just wine was even an option. Now I'm even more annoyed at how the dates were ruined. I hope I hate the earnables for the next dating events if things don't change. 
    Yeah it was a tradeoff between wine only or using kiss + other actions for that extra event point that kiss comes with 😢
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Can’t wait for the kimiversary update!!!
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    ... the what now? Lolllll
    Well this makes more sense after today...
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Still nothing on the newsletter?
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I would love it if for Kimi they could do a special update to the kollections where you could skip them as many times as you want throughout the day and get different ones, or they could do it like the slot machine and just press a button and the kollections switch up whenever you want. There’s still some I never see and want to spin 💕
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I hope they will bring back bodycontour💀☠️☠️
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹BODY CONTOUR + HIGHLIGHT 👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    fairyemi said:
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹BODY CONTOUR + HIGHLIGHT 👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Yes 👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    But did anyone try to do the VIP and doesn’t have the option to do a free trial even though they’ve never done the trial before??
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Guys I don’t know who joked about not getting Newsletters anymore but I think they are right. This update is almost over and we haven’t received it yet. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Has it actually been confirmed that Kimiversary is happening this year? It seems like game features are being dropped off more and more, I’m not hopeful about it. 🥺
    edited June 2022
    @Fae Let's not give them ideas for more ways to ruin the game. But also they can see our savings thread. I feel like they wouldn't say absolutely nothing at all about not having it when they know we're saving. 

@KalindaKing But are there going to be any different tb items? I have basically everything I wanted that has been in the most recent sales and there are older items that haven't been in the sales since a couple of years ago. I was also hoping more face features would actually be in the sale.

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    yay!!
    Wait the 24th is on a Friday.. but the sale has always been on a Thursday 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Wait the 24th is on a Friday.. but the sale has always been on a Thursday 🤔
    That’s the official date of the anniversary of the game and the 24th falls on different days of the week each year. Even though it’ll be on a different day of the week, the sale will fall on Thursday (in this case), to coincide with the start of the Kimiversary SYS💜 @KkhAngelica
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

Oh ok ty @shankkh
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗