🗳️🌈🎈KK:H 6/9/22 - SYS Pride Parade & Party Weekend!🎈🌈🗳️

Comments

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Im guessing those are the ts prizes 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    muzzroom said:
    if that’s the “spoiler” then it’s pretty disappointing 🙃

1. Is this an earnable or TS? If TS - can we have the prize distribution please? 
    2. The outfit isn’t even in full - if it’s the TS there should be 5 new items, what are the other 2?
    We were told we aren't getting TS prize distributions anymore @muzzroom
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    muzzroom said:

1. Is this an earnable or TS? If TS - can we have the prize distribution please? 
    2. The outfit isn’t even in full - if it’s the TS there should be 5 new items, what are the other 2?
    We were told we aren't getting TS prize distributions anymore @muzzroom
    Oh sorry, I must’ve missed that message! Thanks for clarifying! ❤️ I recall Kalinda saying we won’t get the promo window but I would’ve thought she would at least say what prize is in bronze, silver and gold.
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited June 2022
    muzzroom said:

I can only guess than this is a TS outfit and the other two items is a handheld and shoes and as is previous prize distributions, the hair is most likely only for gold, the dress for gold and silver:(

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    So are we no longer getting these newsletter SYS teaser images? Or we even getting a newsletter- is that being scrapped with spoilers? There was one for the Retro Red Carpet SYS which was shown in its thread:
    So logically there’s more for this updates sys? I used these to organise SYS threads in a server on discord- so can you confirm if these are no longer being made since this updates last 2 threads haven’t had them?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    muzzroom said:

I can only guess than this is a TS outfit and the other two items is a handheld and shoes and as is previous prize distributions, the hair is most likely only for gold, the dress for gold and silver:(

I’m pretty sure there’s eye makeup in the TS
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Lucyxox said:

I’m pretty sure there’s eye makeup in the TS
    Oh that would make sense too since there have been a lot of eye makeups as TS prizes! 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I like the idea of mixed threads too!!!! Just not the idea of posting just one outfit!!!! 
  • gemmmsgemmms Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I remember seeing a picture recently in some of the threads, that had a listing of the latest and upcoming SYS and earnable prizes - and that “umbrella” dress, headpiece etc. were included. But now I can’t find it anymore.. Does anyone recognize what I mean and could maybe post the pic again?☺️💛 Or is it not allowed to post such “spoilers”?
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Idk dude - looks I plan on submitting for now
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Let’s pray that they bring back the miss managed dress tomorrow 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    gemmms said:
    I remember seeing a picture recently in some of the threads, that had a listing of the latest and upcoming SYS and earnable prizes - and that “umbrella” dress, headpiece etc. were included. But now I can’t find it anymore.. Does anyone recognize what I mean and could maybe post the pic again?☺️💛 Or is it not allowed to post such “spoilers”?
    unofficial spoilers aren't allowed on the forum, so i assume the pictures were removed.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Made these just for fun - outfits that match some of the flags 💖

Ooh, I really love these!😍 Where is the third dress from, by the way? I had a feeling it was in a throwback sale but not sure…
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    justanna said:
    shorouq said:
    Made these just for fun - outfits that match some of the flags 💖

Ooh, I really love these!😍 Where is the third dress from, by the way? I had a feeling it was in a throwback sale but not sure…
    It was in the march tb sale!
  • gemmmsgemmms Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    gemmms said:
    unofficial spoilers aren't allowed on the forum, so i assume the pictures were removed.
    Okay, thanks so much for answering 😊
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I think there’s a new kollection tommorrow? Anybody know for sure? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @justanna the dress is available in the kimiversary/BF sale for 75 kstars 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    I think there’s a new kollection tommorrow? Anybody know for sure? 
    The App Store update description says tomorrow 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @KalindaKing please, are we not getting old storyline outfit? This is the perfect event to get miss managed's outfit back.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    geenellys said:
    @KalindaKing please, are we not getting old storyline outfit? This is the perfect event to get miss managed's outfit back.
    It’s been the same items for two updates, don’t know why it didn’t change last update 🙇🏽‍♀️
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I like the combined thread, sometimes I want to complain about both events to everyone lol. This makes that easier. Not a fan of much else going on here Glu. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited June 2022