🎆✨KK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid color✨🎆

1232425262729Next

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    ngl I may complain about glu a lot, and I may roll my eyes at rainbow capitalism a lot, but as an enby I love when we get storylines involving kinsey 😅
  • buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    ngl I may complain about glu a lot, and I may roll my eyes at rainbow capitalism a lot, but as an enby I love when we get storylines involving kinsey 😅
    same!!! I got so excited💚💚
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    If I'm remembering correctly some players got 40+ stars the day this update was released. Are the rest of us ever going to get that as well?
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Has this game always been owned by EA? Something is going on with them lately it feels like. Sims has been horrible lately too. They released a pack early, that wasn’t even playable because it was released too early (not even wasnt fun to play but straight up couldn’t use it) and instead of responding to the issues they released a survey to only those that didn’t purchase it asking them what would make them want to purchase the pack. Knowing full well it didn’t work at all. 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited June 2022
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    edited June 2022
    kralja said:
    If I'm remembering correctly some players got 40+ stars the day this update was released. Are the rest of us ever going to get that as well?
    Yes!! Some people got 50 k stars and Kalinda said that we could get a gift later on in the update and it was 5 stars, dyes and a couple of diamonds 🫠
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Are we now going to get the newsletter at the end of the update? That makes no sense. I just hope it was like that for this update and that’s it. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    I’m guessing then that kimiversary is going to be a separate newsletter 🤔 bc last year it was the same. 
    The newsletter that was posted is from this update, not the kimiversary one 😅
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @alvaas I know lol I got confused for a second 🤦🏻‍♀️😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29