Is there any way to switch Facebook accounts?

luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
I would like to change to an account for just players instead of using my personal Facebook account.. anyway to unattached my personal account?
Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
Ranking: A+++
Addicted

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    In the old days, before FB saved the game, here is the advice I would give:
    Make a new facebook account, be sure to friend all your game player friends in your new account, and sign in to the new facebook account from the game.  It will also help, if you change the pw on your personal FB account, so even if the game tries to attach to it, it can't.

Now that FB also saves your game, I don't think the advice would be different. But for extra protection, If you are iOS, I would back up using itunes (saves to your computer) if you are Android (I'm hoping samsung) I would back up using Samsung Smart Switch, (saves to your computer) and it works with other Androids too. 
    But, if you'd rather, you can hold off I'll try and get an informed answer for you a little later. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I'll go ahead and try to do the smart switch, but I will hold off actually attempting to switch until I hear back from you. I would really hate to lose my progress! :) Thank you so much! :)
    Addicted

Ok, great.  :)  It's always good to have a backup.  Now, once you have successfully switched into the new FB account, I would make another Smart Switch Backup,  so it saves the new FB login in the data.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I checked, my advice was just right. So, go set up your bes Fb account, add your (or just start with a few) friends who pmay to the nes Fb account, and then proceed.  BUT....once you ard hojed up with thd bes FB account play for a bit.  Walk around, change clothes.  You want to trigger a new save, and I read once that a facial change helps trigger one. Give yourself a makeover. Now go and good luck.  Tell us how it turns out. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you @kokokokonut! I'm not sure when I'll do not if I will because I already have so much invested.. but I will let you know if I do. :) 
    P.s. may I ask what you meant by "bes" and "nes"?
    Addicted

Ah! I kinda thought so, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. :) 
    Hypothetically, my old Facebook account should save my progress if I have any issues, right? I should be able to just try to login with the old account and restore that, if needed? 
    Addicted

I appear to have done it with success.. I was to impatient to back it up, but I haven't lost anything so whew! I just had to be logged into the new account on my phone. I did change the password on my regular account so that it couldn't log into that one. Thank you!
    Addicted

• Lanetta4LLanetta4L Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I change my password to my old account and it still won’t let me put my new one in the game.
  • buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Make a new facebook account, be sure to friend all your game player friends in your new account, and sign in to the new facebook account from the game.  It will also help, if you change the pw on your personal FB account, so even if the game tries to attach to it, it can't.

Now that FB also saves your game, I don't think the advice would be different. But for extra protection, If you are iOS, I would back up using itunes (saves to your computer) if you are Android (I'm hoping samsung) I would back up using Samsung Smart Switch, (saves to your computer) and it works with other Androids too. 
    But, if you'd rather, you can hold off I'll try and get an informed answer for you a little later. 
    Hi @kokokokonut !! What did you mean my "pw"? I just made a KKH FB account and wanted to switch over, but when I go to settings to sign into FB, it's only giving me the option to log in through my personal account that I was previously using... I even logged out of my personal account to see if that'd remedy the situation, but I'm not having any luck. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks as always <3

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    buffy777 said:

Hi @kokokokonut !! What did you mean my "pw"? I just made a KKH FB account and wanted to switch over, but when I go to settings to sign into FB, it's only giving me the option to log in through my personal account that I was previously using... I even logged out of my personal account to see if that'd remedy the situation, but I'm not having any luck. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks as always <3

Hey @buffy777 (I am an IOS user)

By pw I’m guessing koko meant password

How I do it is I sign into Facebook browser as my new kkh Facebook account & then try connect it to my game. I can’t get it to work through the app - hope this helps.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)