🗳️🌈🎈KK:H 6/9/22 - SYS Pride Parade & Party Weekend!🎈🌈🗳️

Comments

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @Lisak2 it's okay I become like that when I don't sleep too. I hope you get some rest 🤍
    Edit: I just saw your edited post and I hope you are okay. 🖤
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • BBBBBB Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    A vibe
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I was voting and I think I spotted @AmyMimi @Jasmindee and @shorouq
    I realized that Shorouq’s first look was the one I spotted so it’s probs a bot 🥹
    Even though it’s a bot of my doll it’s my first time getting spotted so i’ll take it😭
    wait why does every single post on page 13 have a lol reaction to it i’m so confused rn 🧍
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    I love the earnables 🤩 I’ll style the gb items once the glitches are fixed.

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I realized that Shorouq’s first look was the one I spotted so it’s probs a bot 🥹
    @Nikaraf yeah that’s me 🥰 I feel like I haven't been spotted in so long ! That look got me a 43 so not bad

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    SYS has given me A Score. 
    Even though I’m not doing that badly, I’m so low in my TS group. Gold is hell. 💀

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Fae said:
    gemmms said:
    I don’t think it’s unusual at all (or a bad thing) that games utilize existing graphics when creating new content (the purple jacket, the ice cream cone etc.) KKH is a free game, and I don’t think we should be upset about every little detail that isn’t exactly like we would want it to ideally be. Or get upset right away if there’s a glitch. It’s not that serious! (: There seems to be quite a lot of negativity in this platform (and I mean in general, not the comments about the jacket etc.) - I hope we could all remember that it’s just a mobile game, nothing more serious than that. And it’s always possible to play something else if the details of this game aren’t enough. Not trying to argue or anything, just my thoughts as I’ve been surprised about the amount of negativity in here. Wishing a great weekend to all!
    I never mind similar items in the game, especially since the jacket and ice cream are really cute, but I do really think Glu should be testing weekend events more before they launch them. 

They’re the main events every week and I think it’s justified for people to voice their disappointment when the studio takes the weekend off so is unable to fix any glitches on time, and it’s so sad to see that these issues with events and items are happening more and more frequently. 

No hate to you at all, and I agree that seeing positivity is always preferable over negativity! Just giving some insight into why I think the forum posts have been so negative recently. 😅

Well said, I would also like to add that many things in the game are available for money, many players spend a lot of money, and even when we don't spend money they are making money off of us by playing. They are not making this game out of the kindness of their heart they do it for profit so customers should be providing positive AND negative feedback. It is what they ask for on the forum. The only way to fix the negativity is to bring it up, it is not the players fault that there are several negative things to bring up lately, it is solely Glu/EA or whoever keeps changing things that players have had for several years. We have every right to be upset and bring it up. This is the appropriate place to do it to hopefully receive a positive outcome to the negativity. Just my two cents that people, many players don't want to be negative they just are fed up with constant issues and little response. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @Lisak2 not responding directly to your post in case you want to delete it later but I really hope you’re okay ❤️
    shorouq said:
    Nikaraf said:

Even though it’s a bot of my doll it’s my first time getting spotted so i’ll take it😭
    Once my bot was noticed too and it was my doll wearing something completely OFF THEME 😭 Happy to be the first on to spot u 💕
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • tiffanygraycexxtiffanygraycexx Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I LOVE the whole party event look but it’s literally impossible for me to get it every time.

Love this outfit. Still need to get the hair. 💜

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I think that pants and hair from gb will be glitched forever… :( 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

Whenever I feel like I've understood the theme i get a low score💀 I'm having fun matching outfits with the flags though! I hope i do well enough to get the TS dress🤞🏽
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    Fae said:
    SYS has given me A Score. 
    Even though I’m not doing that badly, I’m so low in my TS group. Gold is hell. 💀

I wish I had gotten that gold back accessory when I had the chance😭 It scores so well whenever i see it used
    #FixTheWine
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I actually managed to get everything fairly easy and quick already earlier today without any extra energy as I didn't chase this time around! I had the bag from GB so that gave some extra points, then getting the trousers and then the jacket also helped with points to finish.

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Looks 5-8. I just can’t break 40.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    shorouq said:
    wait why does every single post on page 13 have a lol reaction to it i’m so confused rn 🧍
    its all by the same person too💀
    #FixTheWine
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

I love this white shoes from first pic on the left!!! Where are they from??😍😍😍
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

honestly I think the items this weekend are some of the best we’ve had in a while 😍
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Finished! This weekend has my favorite items from this update 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts

These are soo cute!! 💝
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Looks 1-8
    I was trying to dress up as the different flags and came up with more or less accurate outfits. I wish they did better tho. 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Here are some looks i WOULD submit if actual pride looks were doing ok in the VB 

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Wait how can you tell who reacted to something 👀
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    you can see from a pc, not from your phone.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I can see from my phone you just have to switch the site to desktop version
    geenellys said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    you can see from a pc, not from your phone.
    Actually you can on iPhones i don’t know about Android tho. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    LAdoll24 said:
    where can I find the option to switch to desktop version?
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    shorouq said:
    LAdoll24 said:
    where can I find the option to switch to desktop version?

It should say request desktop website & you hold on the reactions and it says who reacted

@shoroqu
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)