🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I reacted to the spoilers because i thought they were all equally awesome!  I'm excited for this update.  Thank you, @KalindaKing :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Remember guys 🤫🤫🤫🤫
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers! 
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Oh wow @alo !!! Your new pfp completely took my breath away 🔥😍😍😍🔥 did you do it? 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts

Omg it’s Kim’s hair 
    This dress looks very low quality to me, like it's a dress from an earlier release a few years ago. Probably will be better in the game :) 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    not related to spoilers but just trying to figure out how i dropped from #2 (1 party of fans away from #1) to #7 in 2 hours…. 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

New skin tone? 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022

Maybe the Miss Managed outfit will be next week🤔
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Also this hair from a bit ago still has a glitch only visible on dark skinned dolls wich i would love if yall could fix thanks, when i saw it i thought it was the chin she has making it do this but no chins fill these gaps so its just a missed bug, its lowkey looking like when im colouring something and then remove my toned layer and see white peeking trough. Idk how all these glitches are acceptable. @kokokokonut @KalindaKing

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    shankkh said:

That's a fashion goal
    edited June 2022
    shankkh said:

That's a fashion goal
    Yess I meant the storyline outfit, sorry for the confusion😅🤍. The description made me think they would bring it back because I’m not sure what else could happen with Miss Managed🤔
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I could be wrong, but I don’t think they’ll bring back the Miss Managed outfit for purchase since it wasn’t a weekly storyline outfit?
    Fae said:
    I could be wrong, but I don’t think they’ll bring back the Miss Managed outfit for purchase since it wasn’t a weekly storyline outfit?

I’m referring to this dress, featuring @KkhAngelica 🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm curious about these achievements. I have so many of them that states max but it doesn't get remove from my achievement list. Is it normal for it to not get remove from my achievement list? Or? 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes it stays. If the increase the achievement levels, you'll move on from your current levels. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Fae said:

I’m referring to this dress, featuring @KkhAngelica 🤍
    That’s the one I mean too! I think they usually only bring the limited weekly outfits back?
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I doubt that Glu will listen to this suggestion but I’d really want another way for us to get past SYS items or maybe add them to the Daily Squad boxes and/or “Showstopping Style” Diamond boxes since they added some of the past SYS items. Some of us, players have missed out on so many of them either because we weren’t playing at the time they were there or we didn’t score enough votes
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I doubt that Glu will listen to this suggestion but I’d really want another way for us to get past SYS items or maybe add them to the Daily Squad boxes and/or “Showstopping Style” Diamond boxes since they added some of the past SYS items. Some of us, players have missed out on so many of them either because we weren’t playing at the time they were there or we didn’t score enough votes
    I’m pretty sure that’s what Glu are currently doing @iridxscentangel, it’ll probably take a while (1 year?) until recent SYS items get added to the diamond boxes .
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Bring back body contour pls 👺👺👺👺 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Lmao I mean I don't expect it to be as nice as the diamond box highlight and contour, which absolutely should and most likely will be brought back, but I hope they make a version that is similar and worth splurging on because you know it will be expensive even in kstars.

I would suggest putting a real nice one available for diamonds in the kloset permanently but diamonds being so hard to earn and save it would take forever and with the diamond box already existing I think it would be more likely they make a kstar version if they were to make another at all. 

I would like to have some items available in the body section because it feels so neglected. How about some abs like the bodysuit that has the abs we got for a gym sys prize one time. There are so many great possibilities that are sort of neglected and we get so many pieces of clothing that end up rarely getting used, when little things like abs or contour and highlight or even a full body henna tattoo or other fun accessories would add so much life back into the game and dressing our dolls. I am sure many of you have great ideas and would love to hear what you would want added to the body section.
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    They could also add diamond studded skin and a body armor for the body section and maybe even body piercings such as belly button. We could have so much fun with that body section please put it to use!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.