pls add squad chats!

aleskaaleska Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
sorry if this is in the wrong section but i have a small suggestion that i believe would ultimately make the game more enjoyable! i would love to be able to socialize with my fellow squad members, seeing as i have no irl friends who play, it would be nice to have people to discuss with or to receive advice from in game. i think it would add more of a purpose to the squads as well, seeing as there isn’t much to do with them. every game that ive played that had squads or clans have always had a chat option so it’s quite disappointing that my favourite game is the only one without it. i really hope you will consider it:) 

Answers

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I am thinking of starting a squad with a thread on here devoted to chatting and helping one another. I just don't know if there are enough dolls willing to join me so we get rewards daily. I have been in a pretty active squad up until just recently many squad members no longer log in and having a chat is so much more helpful to communicate with each other and provide items in lookbooks for each other etc. If anyone is interested let me know