"👑💄👑🇦 A squad 🇦" Stay Active 👑💄👑

Comments

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    @kiki_ that's it
  • kiki_kiki_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, everyone. So glad, to be joining an active squad :) Looking forward to playing together

• Evie_KhhEvie_Khh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Welcome @kiki_ and @celestrial33 to our squad best of luck to you 
    To all our members who see that i wish someday we can have chat in our game to communicate easier. Anyway i noticed some dolls don't give kudos as it should be i hope we can be more active in the future in giving and receiving kudos it become a main feature i hope all of our members keep it up.. There is some members very active in it thank you for that i hope all of us be that way.. Good luck for all 
    @xAlessandra hope you are ok and back to action soon 
  • celestrial33celestrial33 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hi all!!! My email didn’t notify of this but perfect timing! I saw someone pair what I’m sure was the bottoms to this top in their lookbook a couple of days again. It was paired with the new rainbow crop but it was dyed to match. I want to buy the bottoms(I think it was like 12 diamonds) but I haven’t seen it since. I hope this makes sense!
    idk why but I think it was you @babyskye

• babyskyebabyskye Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hi all!!! My email didn’t notify of this but perfect timing! I saw someone pair what I’m sure was the bottoms to this top in their lookbook a couple of days again. It was paired with the new rainbow crop but it was dyed to match. I want to buy the bottoms(I think it was like 12 diamonds) but I haven’t seen it since. I hope this makes sense!

Sorry for the late response! Was it these pants? If so, I’ll add them to my look book so you can purchase them. I hope this helps :) 

babyskye said:

Sorry for the late response! Was it these pants? If so, I’ll add them to my look book so you can purchase them. I hope this helps :) 

@babyskye thank you!! Idk if they match but I think they are a set. It looked better in my head 🤪 when I purchase from your lookbook did you get anything?
    babyskye said:

@babyskye thank you!! Idk if they match but I think they are a set. It looked better in my head 🤪 when I purchase from your lookbook did you get anything?
    Honestly that’s how I felt when I first bought them! I find they’re pretty hard to style, but they look good with the top you have. And yeah, I got one diamond for your purchase, tysm! 
    Sorry to spam the thread but I know why the full look bothers me. It was inspired by bella but it doesn’t connect all the way. It’s growing on me but😔 @babyskye idk but I wanted you to share the pain with me. 
    @xAlessandra @Jennica hope you are ok and still committing to our daily agreement. 
  • xAlessandraxAlessandra Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @xAlessandra @Jennica hope you are ok and still committing to our daily agreement. 
    Hi yes!
    sorru I logged in quickly but didn’t change my
    outfit 😭
    @xAlessandra no worries just logging in daily enough 
    Does everyone usually buy the week event outfit? I usually don’t but I think I might this week
    Does everyone usually buy the week event outfit? I usually don’t but I think I might this week
    Honestly @xAlessandra I’ve been trying to save kstars so I’ve skipped so many event outfits but I kinda regret it now. If you really like this weeks outfit, then I definitely recommend you get it :) 
    @xAlessandra i usually buy some outfits but like @babyskye iam trying to save some k stars so i denied i wished if i postponed to vip weekend or later when i saw many dolls look very gorgeous in it. If you save stars now you can save it for later and don't complete the story line now and have it later 
    @xAlessandra iam saving it to buy in vip weekend as iam saving too if you have enough stars have it it's beautiful if you save stars you can save the story line for later 
    Thank you!  I’ve been saving but I think I will splurge for this one. I love the white piece on the dress😍
    @Silz1217 hey hope you are ok and back to action soon 
    @Silz1217 hope you are ok and get in touch with you soon 
    @Silz1217 hope you are ok 5 days on the row you are not active its a first for you hope you are still interested to be with us
    @xAlessandra and @Jennica guys chasing members all the time not good way to be in squad we need you to be committing to daily logging please try to fulfill this request 
    edited June 2022
    @Silz1217 hey i hope you are ok and everything going well with you.. iam so sorry for removing you from the squad for some time you were very active member but lately unfortunately you weren't escaped some individual days and now a whole week on the row not active and i can't communicate with you iam terribly sorry but we need daily active players it our mainly request and that was our primary agreement.. I will postpone posting for new player for now again so sorry 
    @Lamii this is our squad feed welcome to the squad hope you be active always and we can count on you.. Good luck to you 
  • LamiiLamii Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @Lamii this is our squad feed welcome to the squad hope you be active always and we can count on you.. Good luck to you 
    Thank u so much! Hi everyone ❤️
    Hi @Lamii welcome to our squad. Good luck 
    Lamii said:
    Thank u so much! Hi everyone ❤️
    Hello💗💜 welcome !!!
    Hey dolls! For the past few weeks I’ve noticed the kudos distribution is somewhat uneven. It’s a shame to see some achievements get no kudos at all. I was wondering if you guys wanted to come up with a system to make sure we all get an even amount of kudos? Or if anyone has any other suggestions, you can say that too. Thanks!  
    Hi @babyskye i noticed that for sometime ago i posted here to remind our members who can see my posts to keep it up there's some members are so active in kudos trading and some not i wish we have in game chat to reach all our members. As for me last week i have like a note with all our members names and mark every member name when i give kudos to be sure i give all. Just every member just remember to give it that's will cover all i guess
    To all our members who see that i wish someday we can have chat in our game to communicate easier. Anyway i noticed some dolls don't give kudos as it should be i hope we can be more active in the future in giving and receiving kudos it become a main feature i hope all of our members keep it up.. There is some members very active in it thank you for that i hope all of us be that way.. Good luck for all 
    This is it since May 20
  • PaulaAbelaPaulaAbela Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hi both,

I make it a pt to give kudos every time, but i do not have the time to check who im giving it to or make sure i scroll down further rather than giving kudos to the first 5 I see. Sorry but certain things take too much time..