"👑💄👑🇦 A squad 🇦" Stay Active 👑💄👑

Comments

• Evie_KhhEvie_Khh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Hi dolls I give all my kudos after we have them and I scroll down to the previous event to see who I didn't give and who I give to keep switching between all our members.
  • babyskyebabyskye Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @Evie_Khh @Ashley_veer @PaulaAbela Okay great, thanks for letting me know! I wasn’t accusing or complaining, just pointing out an observation. I agree that everyone should manage their own kudos :) 
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @Evie_Khh i used to scroll down too but i wanted to be sure i give all... I used to give it all especially right after the sys ends and there's some members log in a bit later so to be sure i give them too
    @babyskye I understand what you meant i hope all our beautiful dolls keep it up in the kudos as well the logging in it's a win win situation for us all
  • xAlessandraxAlessandra Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I try to give kudos to the actions that have 0 or 1 at that time 
    edited June 2022
    Hey dolls i reviewed our members status i found some of our players has a low mount of kudos trading @dahliababy @kiki_ @xAlessandra @Jennica @jodiee hope you dolls kicking it up a notch we need all be active in every way..
    Most of the active players on kudos giving have more than 300 give and receive.. You are below 200 give and receive
    @kiki_ you are in 40's so please guys it's a little action to do while playing will benefit all of us that's part of being in squad thank you for understanding 
  • LamiiLamii Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Wish I had known that all the good stuff in the new update was going to be for diamond purchase… I would have saved them instead of stars 🥲

lucky to get the body highlight, but I wish there was a face highlight and contour in those diamond boxes too! 
    @Lamii I agree! It’s especially hard for free players since we hardly have any ways of earning diamonds 😭 I only have like 10 saved up so there’s no chance of body contour or highlight for me 
    Hi dolls i didn't update yet but i think the if the db with 15 Dimonds make it much harder. If we could have it with the regular price it would expand our chances to open some. Hope we can save along the way before the kimi ends. 
    edited June 2022
    Hi I have saved for the db and opened some get stuff I didn't want and didn't open any boxes when we have it before. Wish there is body contour and highlighter we can purchase even with dimonds from the closest or from other players instead of waste our dimonds on things we don't want. 
    I always get dyes or somthing awful when I open those boxes 😭. I want the body glitter!! But am scared to try LOL
  • LamiiLamii Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I always get dyes or somthing awful when I open those boxes 😭. I want the body glitter!! But am scared to try LOL

Me too! I couldn’t believe I got the body highlight lol… I’m so annoyed at myself tho that I wasted diamonds on the pink Monroe dress and gloves for this SYS because it’s been the lowest scoring of my outfits… I could have used them for the anniversary boxes 😭😭😭😭
    @Jennica hey hope you are ok. You are kind day in and day out hope you have stable daily logging in 
    @Jennica hey hope you are ok... Again you are out for 2 days i need to know if you are still daily active or you not interested anymore please inform me because if you are i need to to commit to daily logging in iam sorry but it getting repetitive for some time now. Hope to hear from you soon 
  • PaulaAbelaPaulaAbela Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hi Ladies, need your help.. last week i got the below quest to visit Korkov, but there was nothing there. i waited and hoped id be able to get rid of it once the new show your style came but still i couldn't visit Korkov, only kims style shop.. what can i do? 

Hi Ladies, need your help.. last week i got the below quest to visit Korkov, but there was nothing there. i waited and hoped id be able to get rid of it once the new show your style came but still i couldn't visit Korkov, only kims style shop.. what can i do? 

This same thing happened to me! I waited a week to see if they would fix it but they didn’t. You can either send Glu a ticket and it should get fixed (but sometimes this takes too long) or alternatively dm @eggsandbananas with your game ID. That’s what I did and they fixed it straight away for me. Hope this helps! 
    @Hi @PaulaAbela DM @eggsandbananas with your ID he will take care of it i did the same and it was gone in the same day.. Hope the same with you 
  • PaulaAbelaPaulaAbela Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    thanks ladies x

babyskye said:

This same thing happened to me! I waited a week to see if they would fix it but they didn’t. You can either send Glu a ticket and it should get fixed (but sometimes this takes too long) or alternatively dm @eggsandbananas with your game ID. That’s what I did and they fixed it straight away for me. Hope this helps! 
    This happened to me to!  Thanks for sharing how to fix!!
  • JennicaJennica Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hi @Ashley_veer, sorry for my inconsistent daily log-ins. I do try my best to log in at least once a day although sometimes I completely forget to or sometimes give up altogether trying to log in for a specific day (sometimes the game takes too long to load and I just don't have the time to wait 20 minutes for the game to open).
    I'm on uni break right now so I'll be quite active both with logging in daily and giving kudos. :)
    Hi ladies! I was just wondering if any of you have ever completed any offers to earn k-stars and if so, which ones you found to be worth it/an enjoyable offer to complete?
    I'll recommend one - I'm not sure if they offer it anymore but they had an offer involving downloading and playing the game Lords Mobile (I can't remember how many k-stars they offered since I did this 2 years ago but I'm pretty sure it was over 100 k-stars). I still play Lords Mobile to this day. :)
    edited July 2022
    Hi @Jennica happy to see you active daily again i noticed that you are logging in on daily basis lately hope you remain like that always.we need all active daily players. Don't give up 

As for offers i did lords mobile too couple of years ago bc it's gives the most rewarding k stars.. For now i tried some games but i don't finished it bc it requires reaching for higher levels for just 1-2 k stars not worth it.. If you have any surveys in your offers give it a try i guess that's easier. 
    Hi @Jennica I do offers on different games to take the first reward games I like and easy for me ..I hope that helps 
    Thanks for your responses @Ashley_veer and @Evie_Khh :). 
    I'm currently doing an offer for the game, AFK Arena. You get pretty good k-stars for each task you complete (and it's not tedious to complete). I highly recommend completing the tasks in this offer for those with some spare time. It's better to take advantage of it now because the double k-stars event will end in a couple of days. :)

Thanks @Jennica i will give it a try
    Thanks for the tips!💜
    @itsaureliie hey aureliie hope you are ok and back to action soon. 
    @itsaureliie hope you are ok for the first time you have been away for 4 days on the row hope everything is good and have you back soon 
    @itsaureliie hope you are ok still didn't hear from you.. Need to know if you interested in playing with our squad or not hope to hear from you soon 
    @itsaureliie hey hope everything is ok with i didn't hear from you now you again didn't log for another 3 days plus the six days last week hope you are fine but we need daily active players so sorry to remove you i will postpone announcing for another player sorry