Options

🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Fae said:
    Fae said:
    @KkhAngelica I'm not sure if i fully understood what you ment, but i'll explain why it's not unfair. 

Back then it was hell to get that body highlight mixed with dyes in a rigged box.

The girls in my squad had to help each other a LOT  so everyone would get the chance to have it by buying packs of kstar/diamond, buying from each other lookbooks, just so we could collect 5 by 5 diamonds and be able to boxes and get an item that was supposed to be a ONE TIME CHANCE.
    I never buy diamonds and I bought it cause I thought I wouldn't get another chance. 
    Now everyone will get a second chance and it would be fair to pay the same? Not really.

I do agreed that "essential" itens should be sold in the store and that's how it should have been from the beginning, but it wasn't and it wouldn't be fair to everyone who spent loads trying to get it the first time. 

**ps: i don't agreed with 15 diamond boxes, but if it's just for a special event then I can cope with it. 
    I don’t think the majority of players ever thought the items would be one chance. Every item you can sort of pay to win in this game is always something that’s going to be brought back. When people buy extra tickets to win an SYS item they’re doing it to get the item NOW rather than wait for it to be available through a different method later, just like when people buy stars to chase GB items. 

I don’t think any player would want items to be promised as a one time only buy. 😅

For me, 15 diamond boxes are a hit or miss. If they’re anything like last time we had diamond boxes, where there are so many different items in them that you need thousands of diamonds to get the item you want it’s going to be so disappointing. 💀
    Diamond box items didn't use to come back like now. 
    I don’t remember how early it was confirmed, but a long while before they were made available in TB events Kalinda told us that they would have a way to reintroduce diamond box items into the game! 

When we spend money on the game we’re mostly paying for convenience and not having to wait on Glu bringing something back haha. 
    That was after the body highlight and contour box so...
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    For the power couple DB I remember wanting to get the tb sys wedding items and I didn’t have much luck, so yeah 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Is the update coming tomorrow??
    They/them please
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    alvaas said:
    For me it’s my first chance of getting the body contour/highlight and for my (for 3 months) saved 100 diamonds I can open 6 boxes, that’s just not worth it for a gamble of other items too, I’d rather it be a weekday diamond box for 5 with a chance of dye and tickets tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️ So if it’s in the 15 diamond boxes, I’ll just pass on it🫡
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Yaaay to the customization part! I'm so happy for this 🎉

Buuut I'm not ok with showstopping boxes being 15 diamonds. There have been some times when I didn't open boxes because I didn't like the items so the fact that they only contain clothes doesn't guarantee that I won't get some shoes or earrings I never wanted ☹️ maybe I'm getting ahead of myself so I'll just wait to see the boxes when we get the update 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @dpeters That's why I won't bother. Just because it has no dye doesn't mean people will get exactly what they want. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier exactly and we'll get a lot less chances at opening boxes even if we save a lot of diamonds
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @KkhAngelica she said selected items, so maybe it's not all?
    But I'm sure there will be a bunch of shoes and earrings. 
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    So excited for these customizations! 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited June 2022
    It's great to see your excitement around the new customization options! Please keep in mind that the Showstopping Style Best Looks Gift Box includes clothing only and does not contain tickets or dyes.
    Mmmm idk seems unrealistic. How many diamond do we earn per week if that? I think I only get two a week 🙄😂 anything to make us spend money. They make me sick…

also this isn’t directed at koko or Kalinda!
  • Options
    Wait a minute… I think I remember the DB costing 15 diamonds had around 103/105 items in them.. oml 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    edited June 2022

KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I barely open diamond boxes because it's so hard to save up diamonds as a free player. I was looking forward to opening db's to try and win the body contour and highlight, but i'll probably allow myself to only open one or two boxes. I currently have 61 diamonds which means i'll probably only be able to open 4 in total. I just hope one day they'll add them to the empty "body" category cause why have it there if there's nothing we can buy for stars, kash, or diamonds?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    In honor of the Kimiversary, there’s a major update coming soon with more customization options! Create the doll of your dreams and explore all the possibilities with even more skin tones, hair colors, eye colors, eyebrow colors, eye shadow colors, lip colors and nail colors. Enjoy more flexibility in customizing your contour, blush, highlight and eye shadow with an intensity slider. Now you can change how shiny your hair looks too. Can’t wait to see your before and after photos once you see the new colors and get makeovers!

Our 8th Kimiversary is officially on Friday June 24th and the sale will run from Thursday to Sunday. Stay tuned for the Throwback Sale and a special Show Your Style event with Kim!

There will be 2 types of gift boxes available when the update is released, until July 10! The Kimiversary Gift Box will have new clothing and past Kimiversary event items available for 55 k-stars each. The Showstopping Style Best Looks Gift Box includes select items from past Showstopping Style gift boxes and each box is 15 diamonds. Plus, you can get 50% off the price of extra lookbook slots for a limited time!

Upcoming Show Your Style themes include Paris Nights & Rose Gold and Thorns. Items from 12.4 (October 2021) will become available for diamonds.

@KalindaKing does this also mean we can customize those lips with locked colors? Because there's so many of those gorgeous lips we can't customize and is useless for everyday looks... Thank you

• Options
    all items I have from dbs 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    i only have 18 db items 😭

• Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    When I was crossing off what I had I’m like wow I’m only missing a few.. I’m missing 53 items 😵‍💫🥴 
  • Options
    kimbxrlykimbxrly Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Sorry for the interruption, haven't been active on the forum for months. Can someone tell me if they decreased the daily kstars to 20 to 10? I'm a free player so i dont know if its just a me problem or does someone else has the same problem?
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    is there a ONLY db thread or something?
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.