🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Please update get its moths coming back smc old
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    sigh. i was willing to spend extra to buy another diamond pack to chase the body contour and highlight if it came back...but if it means 15 diamonds per box...i will just spend the 45 diamonds i currently have and hope for the best 🤞🏽 
  • Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Does anyone have the discord link of the kkh group? And if so, could you please kindly send it to me?
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I have a low amount of diamonds right now and I’m kinda disheartened abt body highlight and contour 🙂 I don’t know if I’m willing to spend that much on db boxes. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    kimbxrly said:
    Sorry for the interruption, haven't been active on the forum for months. Can someone tell me if they decreased the daily kstars to 20 to 10? I'm a free player so i dont know if its just a me problem or does someone else has the same problem?
    Yes they did 💔 it’s now max 10 kstars for everyone 
    Yeah they better be putting 5x offers on diamond packs otherwise no thanks bb 😭
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Well anyone that goes back to last year thread can see how horrendous those palettes were. I bought 2 packs spending around 60$ and giving up on the 20 videos and all I managed to get was the swimsuit.

I don't think things should be harder to get in the future just because there was group of player that got lucky the first time. Getting items in this game is like playing the lottery and just because I win one time I'm not going to think ''wow that was hard I hope is harder for whoever is next''.

+ having these boxes be 15 diamonds with only items that means that those who are going for the body features will most likely have a less than 10% chance to get them. Imagine spending 15 diamonds on earrings 💀💀.

I think we should have other options for body highlight and contour that can be added to the closet for purchase just like we have for the face. 
    This!!!!
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Whoa 15 diamonds… well, I kinda expected them to pull some sh&t like this 😂 I’ll definitely pass…
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    @KalindaKing will we be able to change the skin colour and the eye colour of our contacts as well? Or the customisation options stay for our dolls only?
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Making diamond boxes cost 15 is glus way of ensuring that free players STILL have no way of getting body contour/highlight 😢
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I would rather pay 40 diamonds per body contour and highlight from squad members or somebody from voting booth rather then opening boxes that coast 15 diamonds with possibility to end up with some stuff I don’t want or need and gamble all of them away
    This!!
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    I would rather pay 40 diamonds per body contour and highlight from squad members or somebody from voting booth rather then opening boxes that coast 15 diamonds with possibility to end up with some stuff I don’t want or need and gamble all of them away
    Yeah they should have made them available for individual purchase for diamonds - they probably would be more than 40 because eyes are 50 but why would they do that at all when they can ✨extort people✨💁‍♀️😍
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Update today hopefully!!!
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Hear me out special time TT just for kimi 

3x the current amount for the same price…
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Onika222 said:
    Does anyone have the discord link of the kkh group? And if so, could you please kindly send it to me?
    @Onika222 your account is private, dm me & I’ll let you know 🤍

just realised you joined already lol 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Hope for update today!!😍😍🌈
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    hopefully update today!! ✨
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I can’t wait for the update! I hope it‘s today 🙌🏼
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    hopefully the fb friends not showing up thingy is fixed.
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Excited for this update! Can’t wait to see the amazing clothes we get! 💜 Hopefully we get it today. 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KayKardashian_KayKardashian_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hey dolls, I hope we'll have new eyes that we can change the eyeshadow cuz there's eyes that I like in the game but the thing is that we can't change the eyeshadow ugh. Can't wait @KalindaKing ! I hope there's Kim k's eyes or something similar. Thanks dolls we're all waiting impatiently!!!
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Hoping the update is today and at the same time hoping its not since I'm scoring well in the sys and can't update 🥲
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I remember we got 20 kstars last year, so hopefully we get some again this year 🤞🏼(Ss from last year’s update) 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.