🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @shankkh omg I almost deleted the post because I thought nobody would care but me, but I’m SO glad it encouraged you into getting the contour 🥰
  • kaibailovekaibailove Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hi everyone, I’ve been lurking on the forum for over a year now but just decided to join. hate to complain already but my favorite eyes have a glitch now after updating :/ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I took a turn on that kollection since I wanted that hair but I just got the earrings. 
    Platform: Android

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @carramen_ I totally agree... The lighter skin colours are just somehow strange 😔 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    edited June 2022
    It would be good if I could see the nail colour on my doll when I'm selecting it, the view is too zoomed in I can't see her hands 😂

Edit: got so swept up changing colours I forgot to just give her a handheld, now I see the nails duh lol 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    There’s lip liner option have y’all tried turning that off?
    Even with it off they still look really weird and bad 😔
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022
    KKH_Sara said:
    @shankkh omg I almost deleted the post because I thought nobody would care but me, but I’m SO glad it encouraged you into getting the contour 🥰
    Yes!! When I read your post I was like “She’s onto something!” Thank you for making that post because I never would’ve thought of that and I wouldn’t have opened any boxes if you hadn’t🤍🤍🙌🏽. This was also my first chance at getting contour/highlight
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m just obsessed with the hair and dress 😍
    @KkhAngelica Gorgeous ! ❤️😍🌹
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @AmyMimi tysm 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing If we can customize things now, why did the the option to change the finish for these go away? The skin tones really need adjustable undertones too.

Platform: Android

• LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    My game keeps crashing after the update. I can’t even make it to customer service...
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Can we at least change the skintone/ eye colour of the contacts? 😃 I cannot update rn because i am using data. Can anyone tell me?
    🥺
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    If only these lips were slightly smaller. I did a quick edit just to see and I feel like they’d be more wearable imo if they weren’t as big.

ngl I actually love the big lips on your doll
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022

Just realized the price increases with each one you buy😣
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @pizzagurlyum no we can’t change the eye color or skin tone  of our contacts. 😞
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @AmyMimi your edit is PERFECTION! Glu artists should take note. The scale of yours is spot on.
    iOS
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    I'm really happy about the new customizations in the closet, but I do wish we had gotten a slider for the skin tones the same way we did for lips and eyeshadows.
    The undertones to this skin matches mine almost exactly, but it's a little dark.
    This one is too light and too yellow.
    This one is wayy too pink (it's like i have sunburn😭)

and is it just me or do these look a bit green?💀

I wished we got 2 sliders for the skin. One for the pinker or golden undertones in the skin and one to really adjust the lightness or darkness of our skin.
    THIS 100000% I took the same screenshots to make the same post. A slider would be perfect!! 

I’m an “olive” skin tone but these are way too green 💀 I was so so excited for the new skin tones.

I’d personally love somethin between these two 💔

Also had to change my lips cause they changed the opacity and gloss customization for my fav ones???

iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    @KalindaKing When will bug fixes update be released? I can’t even open the game, this is really frustrating. 
  • haileybhaileyb Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    There's the same glitch on mine, i'm so annoyed rn
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.