🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    I still don’t think I’ll open any boxes, I only have 9/32 so probably won’t even be in my palette 🥹🥹
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I'm pretty sure I already had this hair color but now it would cost me 80 kstars. I'm willing to pay for a shade of green that was added because I know I didn't have it, but this one I should already have.

Edit: It would be useful if I could see a side by side of the colors pre and post update because it's a little hard to be sure what was what color before. 
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am afraid to update now if people are missing hair colors. I own almost all of them.
    iOS
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Cchaircc said:
    I love the customization! As everyone else is mentioning, i do wish the skin tones had sliders. The lighter skin tones all look a bit off, slightly jaundice or sunburnt. Most importantly We must have a fix for our beloved ombré lips. Not only can we not select the matte or slight gloss finish for them but the lipstick colors look terrible on them. Before the update darker colors would properly cover the pink bit inside the lip. Now they just look ridiculous and there’s no lips that come close to those! 
    You explained this so well. Thank you! In addition the lips used to be in the shape section and were moved to the glam section which may play a part in some of the changes. Thank you @KalindaKing for passing it on to the team. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • LadyOLadyO Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I looove a lot of the new updates, but this one was a mistake. I loved being able to customize the actual lip colour, that's waaay too much pink for a perfect lip shape.😭 I also have a few hair colours I paid for, so will they be added?
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

Why did they change these eyes 😵‍💫 nobody asked for it. I feel like the eyeshadow intensity feature also made the lashes thicker than they were before updating.. also, it looks like there’s a spot in the corner of the eye that’s missing some eyeshadow. 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Ummm sorry but if I ALREADY OWN a hair color, why do I have to BUY the color again to dye my eyebrows to match my hair???

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Does Glu not test their updates before they send them out? Maybe try that 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    just spent 75 diamonds and got hideous items i’ll never use😝 i’m so angry 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

I have 20+ squad boxes saved and wanted to open one so I decided to pick the box that I got the contour from☺️🙌🏽
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    these eyes are glitched 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The hair colors that were added in the closet to buy are going to be there the week of the sale? Because I see colors I really wanted. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Did anyone get the banner? If u did, can you post it please? 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited June 2022

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Looking forward to having a play with the customisation but my update isn’t there yet  :'(
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    LadyO said:
    I looove a lot of the new updates, but this one was a mistake. I loved being able to customize the actual lip colour, that's waaay too much pink for a perfect lip shape.😭 I also have a few hair colours I paid for, so will they be added?
    and you can’t make them matte anymore): they were the prettiest lips in the game, and now they don’t even work on all skin types…
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LanaLiddell Sorry you're having trouble! Do you have your ID saved? Or if you've contacted customer care before, send me a PM with your email address so I can try to find it and help.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited June 2022

Im ready for kimi, but my body might have to stay contourless for now 😅😅
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Looking forward to having a play with the customisation but my update isn’t there yet  :'(
    didn’t have mine either even when I was refreshing the game in App Store, so I switched my phone off and on again and then I’ve seen the update! Try it the same way, maybe it’ll work. 🤗
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Have you refreshed in the AppStore on updates? @Newsychick
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    Shouldn’t the cakes have the number 8 on them? 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    What shows in the 8th pallet of the diamond box if you only have 7 items left?

It's an empty spot.  ie If you have 5 items left, you only have 5 boxes to choose from. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.