FULL - Squadin Squad -Members Only

11820222324

Comments

  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 375 Posts

    I save boxes to gather energy for weekend events, and it kills me how old some of these are 😭
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,085 Posts
    imazora said:

    I save boxes to gather energy for weekend events, and it kills me how old some of these are 😭
    Lol I do the same thing but I normally don’t get past 6 days of boxes!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,085 Posts
    Not me hoping I’ll get another 15 diamonds from my saved squad boxes lol. I hope they give us ways to earn diamonds this month!
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 431 Posts
    @SDC93 I do that tooo. I usually just pick energy or dye tho🥲 I’m hoping they add a diamond business. At this rate I can only open 4 boxes 😭
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,085 Posts
    I spent all 75 of my diamonds but I was dumb and didn’t open one palette at a time to increase my chances. Kind of considering buying a diamond pack now that it won’t take my videos away lol
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 431 Posts
    @SDC93 Aww I’m sorry 😞 Were you after the contour and highlight? I need the highlight but I haven’t opened any boxes yet. From what I’m seeing on the update thread they’re in one of the four middle boxes. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,085 Posts
    @SDC93 Aww I’m sorry 😞 Were you after the contour and highlight? I need the highlight but I haven’t opened any boxes yet. From what I’m seeing on the update thread they’re in one of the four middle boxes. 
    I need contour and highlight, but the contour at minimum haha. Im sitting at 10 diamonds, so I’m considering if I should just save them for normal
    DBs or try one more time for contour when I get 5 more diamonds. 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 375 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Not me hoping I’ll get another 15 diamonds from my saved squad boxes lol. I hope they give us ways to earn diamonds this month!
    I had 27 diamonds and wanted to open 2 boxes and needed 3 more diamonds. i went to scour thru the squad boxes but @Lucyxox really said ‘dw fam i got you’ 😂 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 431 Posts
    @imazora Rightttt. Thank you @Lucyxox I was able to open a total of 4 boxes. Now I’m just one diamond short of the fifth though idek if I should try because I’ve only had the highlight in two pallets. 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Lmao @imazora @MackenzieHollister 🥰 I hope so much you guys get them 🤞🤞🤞💕 I look pretty dumb now cos my doll’s body is shiny but her face is 2D 😂
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 431 Posts
    @Lucyxox Aww your doll is still so cute tho. Are you waiting for Kimiversary to buy the contour and highlight? 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,085 Posts
    @Lucyxox your doll is beautiful!  And thank you for purchasing diamonds. You’re the MVP this update haha
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @Lucyxox Aww your doll is still so cute tho. Are you waiting for Kimiversary to buy the contour and highlight? 
    Thanks 😂 yours is so pretty and I love your lookbooks 💕 yeah I think so - I really want to get them now but if they will be half price I should wait - it would be so nice if they could start the sale with the update 💭
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    @Lucyxox your doll is beautiful!  And thank you for purchasing diamonds. You’re the MVP this update haha
    Lmao thank you squad queen 👑🥰 and your doll is so pretty too - all our squad girls are beautiful 💕
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 431 Posts
    @Lucyxox Yea that would be nice but on the bright side it starts next Friday🥳
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @Lucyxox Yea that would be nice but on the bright side it starts next Friday🥳
    Ayy 🥳💕
  • RosieeRosiee Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited June 16
    imazora said:
    SDC93 said:
    Not me hoping I’ll get another 15 diamonds from my saved squad boxes lol. I hope they give us ways to earn diamonds this month!
    I had 27 diamonds and wanted to open 2 boxes and needed 3 more diamonds. i went to scour thru the squad boxes but @Lucyxox really said ‘dw fam i got you’ 😂 
    Right!! Thank you so much Lucyyyy! And for buying an item from my lookbook ❤️❤️
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Thanks @Rosiee I love looking at all of you guys’ lookbooks they’re amazing! 💗💗
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    You guys I didn’t have any diamonds left and I got a kudos box again from you being so generous with your kudos and it had 8 diamonds!! I opened one diamond box and got the rainbow which I really wanted 😭 thank you so so much!! 🥰💗
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 375 Posts

    17 is such a random amount of k stars, but better than 10 or 15 🤑
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,085 Posts
    Thank you to the dolls who bought star packs!  Thankful for those extra diamonds!!
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 375 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Thank you to the dolls who bought star packs!  Thankful for those extra diamonds!!
    Agreed!! thank you dolls!! 😭♥️
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 431 Posts
    Yesss thank you 💜
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 431 Posts
    Hey dolls. Are there any must have Items you recommended getting from the sale? I really want the black dress from kollection but I want to see if there’s anything I should get before I chase it. 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,274 Posts
    hiii dolls, what were some clothes y’all bought for kimiversary ?? 🤩
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 431 Posts
    @kkhxio Heyyy. I didn’t buy much this sale but I’m still considering some handhelds. Wbu?

  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,274 Posts
    @MackenzieHollister i didn’t buy much either but these are the stuff i bought . i’m still debating on buying some skirts or dresses 🤩

  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    edited June 26
    @kkhxio I’m so glad they added that pink top to the sale I got it too - I remember seeing @samantha143 wearing it before it’s so pretty 🥰

    You guys there were some items I was waiting to see if they would be in the sale - I was wondering if any of you have them? 💭💕 I should look for pictures of them I’m sure it would be easier but it’s the LIITA eyes the bright ice blue fantasy ones and also the butterfly hair, the lipstick, and the black face mask with the print? And the microphone aura maybe 💕

    Oh and the iced coffee with the phone handheld! 💗
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,085 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    @kkhxio I’m so glad they added that pink top to the sale I got it too - I remember seeing @samantha143 wearing it before it’s so pretty 🥰

    You guys there were some items I was waiting to see if they would be in the sale - I was wondering if any of you have them? 💭💕 I should look for pictures of them I’m sure it would be easier but it’s the LIITA eyes the bright ice blue fantasy ones and also the butterfly hair, the lipstick, and the black face mask with the print? And the microphone aura maybe 💕

    Oh and the iced coffee with the phone handheld! 💗
    @Lucyxox I added the blue fantasy eyes for you :). The other items I don’t think I have. 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    I found pictures maybe not the microphone aura it’s 40 diamonds but these? 💕


Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.