🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Initially I misread his response to the lips and I thought they were completely taking the ombré effect away. I’d prefer that. I’d love to see the lips without any sort of ombré effect and just have the shape functional as regular lips in the game do. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @eggsandbananas thank you
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Um… well I present another lip problem. The new diamond kollection lips are glitched or something cause…

When I click off them then back on them they completely get removed and white dots show up instead… 💀

The placement of the lips have even changed up to the top, they were previously at the bottom with other lips… and looked like they were supposed to earlier!

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• KookaiKookai Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Kookai said:
    I’m glad the ombre lips are getting fixed but some shades are still off 🥲 this light orange lipstick for example: the inner shade looks almost black
    One of the new changes in this update is that each colour has its own colour spectrum -- you can see this in each colour swatch in the highlight (the little dot) and the shadow (the left / bottom part of the circle). If you pick an orange colour that has a brownish shadow, then this lip will take the darker colours of that spectrum and apply it in the middle. Not all colours have the same values across their own spectrum.

We will try to fix this to act as closely as possible to the old way in the next binary, so please bear with us!

Thanks for the fast reply Eggs, I do like the new effect the lip has, just sad that some old lip shades don’t show up like they used too. 

But for now, I’ll just make do with the color slider to adjust :) thank you again! 
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I was wondering do event lips also have color spectrum? My game hasn't updated so I just want to see if it applies to those types of lips. 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Love the new hair colors!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited June 2022
    TheJinx said:
    I was wondering do event lips also have color spectrum? My game hasn't updated so I just want to see if it applies to those types of lips. 
    Do you mean Glam lips? The ones where we can change the color the colored part will change, but if they’re set as one color or have some part of them as a specific color that part won’t change. I’ll share in example in one sec!!

ETA: Example

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’m genuinely super happy with all of the new updates. Glu did a great job listening to our feedback, and I’m probably giving into temptation and buying diamonds for the first time in a long while. 😅

It’s great to know glitches are already being fixed!

One thing - the new face sparkles from the recent Kollection were moved to the face section and can no longer be dyed. I already used a bunch of dye on them, are they going to be made dyeable again or will we get our dye back? @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Still waiting for an update where the beauty mark is moved to the Misc section so it’s visible over makeup 🥲
    Got to say though, I love the hair shine slider cause I finally get to reduce the shine on this hair (almost all hair accessories sits really well with this hair btw) 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I am not surprised they changed the db prize jst for this. Yall kept telling them how u are waiting for them and they seized the opportunity to make themselves richer. Saved 100 🤬🤬 diamonds so I could buy the contour and highlights and now i have to pass cus i dnt want stupid shoes or earrings. What is it going to cost glu to leave it at 5 diamonds jst like the other boxes? Keep whatever u like to yourself or glu will ruin it. Smdh
    Do KStar packs go on sale during Kimiversary like on blackfriday? Took a year break from the game and I forgot if they do 😅
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    The camera man in bel aire is gone,  how can I do reality shows there now? 
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    Do you mean Glam lips? The ones where we can change the color the colored part will change, but if they’re set as one color or have some part of them as a specific color that part won’t change. I’ll share in example in one sec!!

ETA: Example

Yep that what I meant, Thank you so much! :kissing_heart:
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
    Nikki114 said:
    You could go to mirimount :) he’s usually there
    The diamond kollection hair is so gorgeous omg 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited June 2022
    This hair isn’t available and neither is the Halloween gb items from 12.4 @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Kookai said:
    Nikki114 said:
    You could go to mirimount :) he’s usually there
    He's not there either 😭
    @Nikki114 are u doing any other type of reality tv gig somewhere else maybe?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    This hair isn’t available and neither is the Halloween gb items from 12.4 @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing

Thats probably intentional right? Bithday items are usually in birthday boxes, and Halloween items in Halloween boxes?
    iOS
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I threw my last 12 diamonds in the new collection because everything was looking so pretty and I got the lips and they look like the ugliest thing ever on my doll and I might cry.
    That's the last time ever I'll spend a single diamond on any kind of box.

#FixTheWine

There’s no boxes for Kim’s birthday items. All of the previous ones are available for diamonds except for the 10/16/20 ones and these. @AliBryant
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited June 2022
    Every single one of the ones that are blank are available for diamonds and the two rows at the top are in tb boxes. The ones that are highlighted are the only ones that aren’t available at all. And the pink sunglasses are only available in kimiversary/BF. There’s no boxes for Kim’s birthday because we have the Halloween boxes. :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.