• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

Is there any chance of this facial item getting fixed please?🙏
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Is there any chance of this facial item getting fixed please?🙏
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    Oop sorry I forgot to tag them lol! Thank you😵‍💫🥰
  • AmoraAmora Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I LOVE the new update @kokokokonut and @KalindaKing absolutely amazing job I really appreciate the effort put into improving the game.❤️
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I alredy had this color 🥲😤
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited June 2022
    ok but like is there ever gonna be a fix where facebook friends do not show up.. @KalindaKing
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    All this new customization and we still can't take pics with friends. Since we see our friends "live" in the squad screen, why can't we take pics with them? Make it make sense!
    iOS
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

My dolls before and after!! The skin is a little off since the rest are very orange/red/gold but everything else is pretty much the same. I’m very pleased with this update ! 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Fae said:
    I’m genuinely super happy with all of the new updates. Glu did a great job listening to our feedback, and I’m probably giving into temptation and buying diamonds for the first time in a long while. 😅

It’s great to know glitches are already being fixed!

One thing - the new face sparkles from the recent Kollection were moved to the face section and can no longer be dyed. I already used a bunch of dye on them, are they going to be made dyeable again or will we get our dye back? @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing

I had mine in the storage so it disappeared from the game 💀
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I literally abandoned my game 2 weeks ago, but this update dragged me back 😫 I'm loving the addition of new hair and skin colors, but we need more variety when it comes to undertones. It would be nice if we could choose the skin undertone in the intensity bar. Yellow/Orange---Pink/Red. Same goes to hair colors! Maybe a bar that goes from a darker shade to a lighter. I use the red hair, but I would love a darker red, really deep and rich. But overall, it's the best update we had since... who knows. And I'm glad they finally added vitiligo. Inclusivity is always welcome!
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I think you need to fix the update a bit more, the game just shuts down for me and it looks like there’s a glitch effect overlay for me. I can’t change my partners outfit 😔
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    Hi this doesn't really have anything to do with the new update but I wasn't where to post this

Which one should I choose?? Is there a better choice between the two
    Idk if anyone has answered yet or if you've already chosen, but i think i picked friendship 🤔
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

My free Kimi box and my first diamond box. I almost picked the contour 😭 the pallet had 3 of the items i wanted but no highlight. I'll let myself try again two more times before I give up.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • CameiraCameira Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited June 2022
    mermaid scale changes colour only on one shin..anyone else?@KalindaKing
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

ok so I finally have my skin tone in the game but it kind of removes the cheek highlight and nose highlight???? they’re both at max intensity level, I took a ss of how they looked on some other skin tones as proof. It’s the only skin tone this happens with

I see no difference between 0 and 100% intensity, can you fix this? @KalindaKing
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    After updating the game the lip color I was wearing changed and I can't change it because when I tap on the lip section my game crashes.
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    My diamond box! Kind of pissed there weren’t any body contour on my palette but I am pleased with what I got. I’ve been wanting the wings for the longest time. Will try again once I have more diamonds.

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    daniekkh said:

ok so I finally have my skin tone in the game but it kind of removes the cheek highlight and nose highlight???? they’re both at max intensity level, I took a ss of how they looked on some other skin tones as proof. It’s the only skin tone this happens with

I see no difference between 0 and 100% intensity, can you fix this? @KalindaKing
    Hey doll can you please tell me what eyes are those?🥰
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    When I go to change my nail color, I can't actually view the nails on my doll with the way the screen zooms in on her. Can this be fixed? It wasn't an issue before :)@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

Probably a dumb question but is this hair new ? Or is it already in the game? 😅
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

@Joanna6 these ones tho they look different now. They’re from July 2020 VIP weekend
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Please let us change the skin and eye colour of our contacts in the next update 😔😔 the eye colour used to be customizable in the past for our spouses and friends. Why not anymore?? 😭😭
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    When would the next VIP weekend be? Before July 10th?
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    What shows in the 8th pallet of the diamond box if you only have 7 items left?

It's an empty spot.  ie If you have 5 items left, you only have 5 boxes to choose from. 
    I would guess the 8 spot would be 15 diamonds
    I'm speaking from experience. It's an empty spot. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.