FULL - Squadin Squad -Members Only

Comments

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

I save boxes to gather energy for weekend events, and it kills me how old some of these are 😭
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    imazora said:

I save boxes to gather energy for weekend events, and it kills me how old some of these are 😭
    Lol I do the same thing but I normally don’t get past 6 days of boxes!
    Not me hoping I’ll get another 15 diamonds from my saved squad boxes lol. I hope they give us ways to earn diamonds this month!
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @SDC93 I do that tooo. I usually just pick energy or dye tho🥲 I’m hoping they add a diamond business. At this rate I can only open 4 boxes 😭
    I spent all 75 of my diamonds but I was dumb and didn’t open one palette at a time to increase my chances. Kind of considering buying a diamond pack now that it won’t take my videos away lol
    @SDC93 Aww I’m sorry 😞 Were you after the contour and highlight? I need the highlight but I haven’t opened any boxes yet. From what I’m seeing on the update thread they’re in one of the four middle boxes. 
    @SDC93 Aww I’m sorry 😞 Were you after the contour and highlight? I need the highlight but I haven’t opened any boxes yet. From what I’m seeing on the update thread they’re in one of the four middle boxes. 
    I need contour and highlight, but the contour at minimum haha. Im sitting at 10 diamonds, so I’m considering if I should just save them for normal
    DBs or try one more time for contour when I get 5 more diamonds. 
    SDC93 said:
    Not me hoping I’ll get another 15 diamonds from my saved squad boxes lol. I hope they give us ways to earn diamonds this month!
    I had 27 diamonds and wanted to open 2 boxes and needed 3 more diamonds. i went to scour thru the squad boxes but @Lucyxox really said ‘dw fam i got you’ 😂 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    @imazora Rightttt. Thank you @Lucyxox I was able to open a total of 4 boxes. Now I’m just one diamond short of the fifth though idek if I should try because I’ve only had the highlight in two pallets. 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Lmao @imazora @MackenzieHollister 🥰 I hope so much you guys get them 🤞🤞🤞💕 I look pretty dumb now cos my doll’s body is shiny but her face is 2D 😂
    @Lucyxox Aww your doll is still so cute tho. Are you waiting for Kimiversary to buy the contour and highlight? 
    @Lucyxox your doll is beautiful!  And thank you for purchasing diamonds. You’re the MVP this update haha
    @Lucyxox Aww your doll is still so cute tho. Are you waiting for Kimiversary to buy the contour and highlight? 
    Thanks 😂 yours is so pretty and I love your lookbooks 💕 yeah I think so - I really want to get them now but if they will be half price I should wait - it would be so nice if they could start the sale with the update 💭
    SDC93 said:
    @Lucyxox your doll is beautiful!  And thank you for purchasing diamonds. You’re the MVP this update haha
    Lmao thank you squad queen 👑🥰 and your doll is so pretty too - all our squad girls are beautiful 💕
    @Lucyxox Yea that would be nice but on the bright side it starts next Friday🥳
    @Lucyxox Yea that would be nice but on the bright side it starts next Friday🥳
    Ayy 🥳💕
  • RosieeRosiee Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited June 2022
    imazora said:
    SDC93 said:
    I had 27 diamonds and wanted to open 2 boxes and needed 3 more diamonds. i went to scour thru the squad boxes but @Lucyxox really said ‘dw fam i got you’ 😂 
    Right!! Thank you so much Lucyyyy! And for buying an item from my lookbook ❤️❤️
    Thanks @Rosiee I love looking at all of you guys’ lookbooks they’re amazing! 💗💗
    You guys I didn’t have any diamonds left and I got a kudos box again from you being so generous with your kudos and it had 8 diamonds!! I opened one diamond box and got the rainbow which I really wanted 😭 thank you so so much!! 🥰💗

17 is such a random amount of k stars, but better than 10 or 15 🤑
    Thank you to the dolls who bought star packs!  Thankful for those extra diamonds!!
    SDC93 said:
    Thank you to the dolls who bought star packs!  Thankful for those extra diamonds!!
    Agreed!! thank you dolls!! 😭♥️
    Yesss thank you 💜
    Hey dolls. Are there any must have Items you recommended getting from the sale? I really want the black dress from kollection but I want to see if there’s anything I should get before I chase it. 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    hiii dolls, what were some clothes y’all bought for kimiversary ?? 🤩
    @kkhxio Heyyy. I didn’t buy much this sale but I’m still considering some handhelds. Wbu?

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    @MackenzieHollister i didn’t buy much either but these are the stuff i bought . i’m still debating on buying some skirts or dresses 🤩

edited June 2022
    @kkhxio I’m so glad they added that pink top to the sale I got it too - I remember seeing @samantha143 wearing it before it’s so pretty 🥰

You guys there were some items I was waiting to see if they would be in the sale - I was wondering if any of you have them? 💭💕 I should look for pictures of them I’m sure it would be easier but it’s the LIITA eyes the bright ice blue fantasy ones and also the butterfly hair, the lipstick, and the black face mask with the print? And the microphone aura maybe 💕

Oh and the iced coffee with the phone handheld! 💗
    Lucyxox said:
    @kkhxio I’m so glad they added that pink top to the sale I got it too - I remember seeing @samantha143 wearing it before it’s so pretty 🥰

You guys there were some items I was waiting to see if they would be in the sale - I was wondering if any of you have them? 💭💕 I should look for pictures of them I’m sure it would be easier but it’s the LIITA eyes the bright ice blue fantasy ones and also the butterfly hair, the lipstick, and the black face mask with the print? And the microphone aura maybe 💕

Oh and the iced coffee with the phone handheld! 💗
    @Lucyxox I added the blue fantasy eyes for you :). The other items I don’t think I have. 
    I found pictures maybe not the microphone aura it’s 40 diamonds but these? 💕