🎀cutie pa tooties squad 🎀 FULL

Comments

• LaurelleLaurelle Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    chelzie said:
    Does anyone have these eyes? 
    I think they’re available now for diamonds and I want to buy from one of you if possible 🙏🏼💓
    I have them in my look book ♥️ (Laurelle)
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @Laurelle ahh thank you! I chased these so hard when they came out but was unsuccessful - so happy to get them now 💕🙏🏼
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • ElenaMHElenaMH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hi dolls! My phone broke this afternoon... as I'm travelling for work I have no other way to access the game 😬 apologies if this means that you can't get the squad box for a couple of days! I have a new phone arriving asap so won't be out too long! 

Also would one of you mind sending me a screenshot of what my doll is currently wearing, in case I can't recover my game - I'd hate to miss out on more items I actually earned (I'm already not able to get the cute sys dress as i can't submit more looks 😭💔) and am preparing for customer service messages!!

Hope you've had a good weekend 💕
  • ClairaraClairara Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    ElenaMH said:
    Hi dolls! My phone broke this afternoon... as I'm travelling for work I have no other way to access the game 😬 apologies if this means that you can't get the squad box for a couple of days! I have a new phone arriving asap so won't be out too long! 

Also would one of you mind sending me a screenshot of what my doll is currently wearing, in case I can't recover my game - I'd hate to miss out on more items I actually earned (I'm already not able to get the cute sys dress as i can't submit more looks 😭💔) and am preparing for customer service messages!!

Hope you've had a good weekend 💕

I'm sorry that happened to you 😟
    Here are the screenshots I took of your doll.

Hope you will be able to play again soon 💕
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Hope you're able to recover the game Elena! 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
    edited March 2022
    Thank you for the screenshots!! I will defo need them as the last recovered game they can access is 2020... Will see what glu can do! Hopefully can start playing again soon 🤞

Edit: found another saved version from the 24th March so only need to ask glu for last weekend's items!! 

Thanks for your patience while I sorted this 💕
    So glad they found your most recent game! I apologize for not being as active lately too, my family flew in to stay with me for a week so I’ve been quite distracted and spending time with them 💓 

I’m also going to remove two of our squad members who haven’t signed in for over a month ☹️ we’re missing boxes now and I don’t want everyone to miss out! 
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
    Hope you've had an amazing time with your family 💕

Can't wait to see who joins our squad!
  • noehcryss99noehcryss99 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi everyone ❣️ My name is Noehcryss (same as in-game doll) 19 from Myanmar. I just sent a request to join the squad! I play this game literally everyday and give kudos everytime i have a chance.
    Hope i will become a part of this lovely squad 🤞 
    xoxo
    @sardelis09 welcome welcome! Here’s our thread 🤗
    and thanks @noehcryss99 for joining!
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
    Welcome to you both!!!  Loving your looks - can't wait to see more 💕
    Good luck with the SYS later today!
    Omg, forgot all about SYS ending, missed 3 tix, dropped down to 18th place with one bronze box prize and pulled my beloved strawberry blonde hair. Still can't believe it. This and the November box strawberry blonde is something I wanted more than anything in this game. So happy! 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
    They're such beautiful colours aren't they!! Hard to keep up with all the tickets especially with the tb events! But a good thing came out of it in the end 🎉 Can't wait to see your looks with the new hair colour 💕
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Omg, forgot all about SYS ending, missed 3 tix, dropped down to 18th place with one bronze box prize and pulled my beloved strawberry blonde hair. Still can't believe it. This and the November box strawberry blonde is something I wanted more than anything in this game. So happy! 
    i missed tickets too today 😩 also i recently got that blonde hair color as well and i’m obsessed it’s so nice!!

Just had an update from customer support and they've restored the last missing items to my account 🎉🎉 they were superrrr helpful for a change got really lucky!! Finally have the tulip bag back which will be handy for the new update. What do you think of the new update spoilers??
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I also just got the strawberry blonde hair this week in my bronze box and I'm obsessed!! 😍
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
    ElenaMH said:

Just had an update from customer support and they've restored the last missing items to my account 🎉🎉 they were superrrr helpful for a change got really lucky!! Finally have the tulip bag back which will be handy for the new update. What do you think of the new update spoilers??
    that’s great!! i’m not obsessed with the spoilers but i definitely prefer them over what we had this month
  • mmhmm28mmhmm28 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hey girls, this dress is in the diamond box now. Does anyone have it? May I check if I can purchase it from someone's lookbook? <3 I don't wanna risk getting dyes ahhahaha
    @mmhmm28 I have it, I’ll put it in my lookbook to check 💓
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
    @mmhmm28 it's a past SYS item so they're only available in the DB and I think also in the kudos boxes? I've had such bad luck this week in DBs but you might be luckie, maybe try opening 1 and see!! But thanks @chelzie for the cute look I can't resist handhelds and I've been after that bag for a while 😂😅
    chelzie said:
    @mmhmm28 I have it, I’ll put it in my lookbook to check 💓

thank you for additing it to your lookbook chelzie! It's not for sale and I had already wasted 50+ coins but decided to try one last time hahahaha and I got it! <3 thanks a million <3
    One of the nicest DB chases in a while... was after the dress and got it on my second box!! Much better than the weekday DBs, wasted 40 diamonds attempting to get the handheld but got mostly dyes 😭🙄 

Good luck this weekend 💕
    Hope you're all okay 💕 Can't wait to see your new looks!! Am looking forward to this update and the new features - what do you think of the update so far?? 
    Fingers crossed for the body contour and highlight for you all, I've only had the highlight in the boxes, will try my luck again tomorrow! 🤞🍀 Posting my picks in case it inspires any of you!
    edited June 2022
    I just had to go after the new diamond kollection 😩 it hurt but the dresses are beautiful! I’m trying to like the lips but they’re so huge lmao 

hope you’re all enjoying the update and customizations 💓 

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player

Hi ladies does anyone have this in their closet? Would like to buy it from someone's lookbook <3 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @mmhmm28 if you're referring to the dress, then yes I have it. I will put it in my lookbook now 😊 (my doll's name is Andrea)
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
    @mmhmm28 if you're referring to the dress, then yes I have it. I will put it in my lookbook now 😊 (my doll's name is Andrea)
    thank you <3 bought the dress from you already <3
    If anyone needs i added some recently available items from this update to my look book 💗 
    Hi! I like to save the daily box for busy weekends, so I just noticed now that we've stopped getting the full gift for awhile now. Looks like only 6-7 players are logging in daily. Wanted to flag this in case others didn't notice yet either. 

IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
    Hi! I hadn't noticed, I don't tend to open many boxes as unless it's a dating event, as I have all the items and just need stars/diamonds/energy! With the weekday SYS I tend to play less, so I'm contributing to those lower numbers I'm so sorry I'll start playing again in the week!
    Might be worth seeing who replies here, maybe it'll work as a prompt like it has for me? 
    Apologies again for lack of weekday playing 💕