facebook still not working

isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
hello, is it just me having this issue. i’m connected to facebook AND game center but still can’t see my friends? thought this issue was solved
iOS player

Comments

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    yeah this been going on ever since they released the recent update, ig we are going to have to wait months again for them to fix the friends thingy.
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glu is working 0n this,  and when the issue is resolved, they will send out the fix right away. They are not waiting for an Update to fix it.  I’ve been through this twice before, and this is high priority. I’m hopeful that it will be resolved soon. Think good thoughts! 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2022
    What was corrected, is our ability to connect to Facebook.  That feels like the 1st step.  They had to get us connected to FB 1st, now they’re fixing the FB Friend connection. I’m really optimistic that it won’t be much longer.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HailsHails Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @kokokokonut hey Koko:) I'm currently having the FB login issue as well, did you say there was a fix for it? Both my android and Amazon devices are experiencing the same thing:( 
  • HailsHails Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @kokokokonut hey Koko! So I actually found a fix for this issue and wanted to share incase some people are still having trouble logging back into Facebook if they have deleted the game. But what I did was delete the game again, then delete Facebook. Reinstall Facebook and log in, then reinstall the game and restart you're device BEFORE logging back into KKH. (I found out the restart was key) then log into the game again and try connecting to facebook. Boom it immediately found my data. (I feel uninstalling fb essentially resets the connection to your game.)

As a last ditch effort before I found a fix I had turned on an old android phone and gotten my game connected through FB that way, so when I finally got it connected again on my tablet it had all my data! So it was like the problem never happened. I logged back out and tested it again and it worked so I'm confident this will help others, so I figured maybe you could share it! ☺️
    The FB not connecting issue  was solved a little while ago, but our friends are still not updating.  are your contacts wearing any new items? But glu strenuously devises against u installing the game to correct things. I'm glad you got everything. But too many people do lose data.   But, this might help them solve it, so thank you for this, I'll make sure they see it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    I wasn't sure where to put this issue but it pertains to Facebook. I can't use my Facebook friend (I only have one)  in my jobs anymore because the game has us as broken up but I never dated them. Never. Like not at all. It started after the last dating event when I only used Nikolai for dates.

The top pic is from the phone icon in game. It's on 71/200 with a broken heart like we broke up, but I never dated her! The bottom is from inside of an event. 

If there is a solution to this, please help me out! Because if I delete her permanently will I be able to get her back or it one of those permanently things where it really means gone forever? I already tried logging out of Facebook hoping it would reset correctly but no joy. 

Please help! 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
     DO NOT delete your friend.  At this time there is no way to reconnect after you have deleted a contact.  If you sent her any gifts, that could have set the heart.  You can find more contacts here on the forum. I’m sorry this happened.  
    I would keep her with the broken heart, you never know if in the future we can correct these relationship mistakes.  But if you delete them, it’s forever. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I think they’ve fixed the Facebook friend issue? My friends are now at least showing as updated 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    My Facebook friends situation still is no different but at least she's up to date. 

It still has her listed as a romantic contact even though I NEVER DATED HER! I chose her accidentally but before moving forward with the date changed her to Nikolai so...idk. 🙄
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back