šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite PossibilitiesāœØ!šŸŽ†

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @Reina12 vip is July 8th
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

Body contour and highlight are nowhere to be seen :neutral:. TheĀ scepter/wand reminds me of those flying keys in the first Harry Potter movie.

IOS player
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited June 2022
    daniekkh said:

@Joanna6 these ones tho they look different now. Theyā€™re from July 2020 VIP weekend
    Do you know if theyā€™re available for diamonds ?

edit: forgot to add the verb šŸ«£
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    daniekkh said:

@Joanna6 these ones tho they look different now. Theyā€™re from July 2020 VIP weekend
    Do you if theyā€™re available for diamonds ?
    daniekkh said:

Do you if theyā€™re available for diamonds ?
    Yes they are!Ā 
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    My diamond box! Kind of pissed there werenā€™t any body contour on my palette but I am pleased with what I got. Iā€™ve been wanting the wings for the longest time. Will try again once I have more diamonds.

Update: opened two more boxes but didnā€™t get any of the items I wanted šŸ˜‘ Suuuper pissed at myself for picking the wrong boxes when the body contour and highlight were RIGHT there.

• iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Whoā€™s this? Is she a new character? Or she just another new random NPC that Glu added? Her name seems to be a bit different from other NPCs and it looks like sheā€™s wearing the body contour and highlight!

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    in my game it looks like kudos are available every 24 hours ā€¦.thank you GLU šŸ„°
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹šŸ•šŸ
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Whoā€™s this? Is she a new character? Or she just another new random NPC that Glu added? Her name seems to be a bit different from other NPCs and it looks like sheā€™s wearing the body contour and highlight!

And she has body contour too šŸ˜­
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Sorry if someone asked this already but I didnā€™t find any info - will the current diamond boxes (the ones for 5 diamonds) disappear when we update or are these in addition to the remaining 5 diamond boxes running for this sys and for the weekend one?

I see that the new boxes are for 26 days - does this mean we will not have any new diamond boxes this month, only this throwback selection?Ā 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Korty said:
    in my game it looks like kudos are available every 24 hours ā€¦.thank you GLU šŸ„°
    Are you sure? They are normally due to refresh tomorrow anyway. But if so this would be great news!
    iOS
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    @LexKKH @AgaReus Yep tried switching the phone on and off and keep checking App Store. Will see how to refresh app store as not sure how to do that. ThanksĀ 
    My doll's name is KaysiĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    @Newsychick drag this screen as down As possible is that makes sense šŸ˜­ It should look like this.Ā 
    Be kind to others šŸ¤

Why is my appā€™s icon not updated and in Notification Center it is?Ā 
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Mine does this too after the update!! Just takes a while for the iPhone to register the change I think x
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I dont really know which tread is appropriate for this post. I restarted my game (dont ask!) and were refunded all my purchased currency EXCEPT diamonds. I dont know how this is fair or consistent with good business practices. When I queried this I only received the response in the screenshot. @KalindaKing how is this fair? I paid for the diamonds the same as for the K-stars. How are you restoring one but not the other??Ā 
    Nikaraf said:

Mine does this too after the update!! Just takes a while for the iPhone to register the change I think x
    Okay thank you šŸ¤šŸ¤
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Some of the changes you see here are due to a lot of behind-the-scenes work that had to happen as part of the customization updates you see in this new version. We aimed to keep things as consistent as possible across updates; if you note any discrepancies please continue to surface them so we can try to address them to the best of our abilities.
    Thank you so much for addressing this. All we want sometimes is an explanation why things are so wonky, but I also understand you wanting to keep new features a secret until ready. Thanks for all you do.
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    daniekkh said:

ok so I finally have my skin tone in the game but it kind of removes the cheek highlight and nose highlight???? theyā€™re both at max intensity level, I took a ss of how they looked on some other skin tones as proof. Itā€™s the only skin tone this happens with

I see no difference between 0 and 100% intensity, can you fix this? @KalindaKing
    Omw same thing with my doll it looks like dhe only has contouršŸ™
  • keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    WHAT IS HAPPENING? I was offline for one day and now I come back to 463!!!!!!!!! new forum posts šŸ˜­šŸ˜­Ā 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    My highlighter is invisible

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.