🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I’m not really sure if someone has brought it up already or not, but can the iPad users have some justice over this?🥲

Really bummed that I can’t see Maria and Maya serve in the cover art
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The screen for thirty minutes is saying downloading and that's all. 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Went for the body contour but i got this new hairstyle not mad but still want that body contour
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    My free box:

And I have opened 2 diamond boxes so far, can't say I'm not happy with the items I got, but I would have loved to get the body contour. I'm gonna try and save up some more diamonds to open a few more boxes.

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    My highlighter is invisible

I Contacted support but I am unsure if this is a creative choice or a glitch 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Boocketa said:
    Boocketa said:
    My highlighter is invisible

I Contacted support but I am unsure if this is a creative choice or a glitch 
    Idk if that’s a new skin tone or if the highlight is a similar shade maybe try a different skin on and see if that changes anything - could just be a glitch with that specific tone
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Why is my app’s icon not updated and in Notification Center it is? 
    It should work if you restart your phone. 
    Happens with me all the time.
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    With DB do you all pick a new palette everytime you open a new box or do you recommend opening the maximum allowable per pallet first? 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited June 2022
    AliBryant said:
    Korty said:
    in my game it looks like kudos are available every 24 hours ….thank you GLU 🥰
    Are you sure? They are normally due to refresh tomorrow anyway. But if so this would be great news!
    Ooopppsss…. I forgot that the kudos  refresh on Thursday, sorry 😞 
    It’s just that this morning I opens my box, gave out my 5 kudos, and noticed that the countdown was 24 hours 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Went for the body contour but i got this new hairstyle not mad but still want that body contour
    Major Cher vibes. You look fab!
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    I know it’s too advanced to think about the next Kimversary and the Kimversaries after but will the Throwback “Showstopping Style” Diamond boxes be a permanent thing everytime there’s a Kimversary?
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    is there a tappable missing in Hollywood this update? I could only find 2 and not 3?
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Do you guys think the DBs are worth it? I currently have 84 diamonds, F2P, and none of the DB items! I really want the body contour and/or highlight 

LOL - no, save your diamonds 
    Awesome - yes, go all for it!
    Like - try opening just one box
    I’d have a look through the boxes and see what items you like. If you are really only after the highlight and contour there’s such a small chance of them (I’m at 30/32 items because of chasing them 💀) and I’d only go for it if you love some of the other items too!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited June 2022

Not sure if this is an old issue or what but the earrings on the left are off center on the ear lobe (the right side is for comparison)  Theyre from a vip event in match 2022 @KalindaKing
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • BeckaBecka Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hi. Can I ask about the sale? I know that kstars would be on the sale, but what about diamonds? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @KalindaKing When are people going to get back hair colors they're missing? I don't want to pay 80 kstars for a hair color I already had. The missing hair color is one of my most used colors too.
    Platform: Android

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    @Becka only stars are for sale i think
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • BeckaBecka Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    @Becka only stars are for sale i think
    Thank you<3
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    jm323 said:
    why do we only have 2 tappables in hollywood now? usually we get more added, not any taken away 😞

also i'm putting in a request 6 months early to please have Hanukkah items included in the december holiday update!! @KalindaKing
    Seconding this!! I’m half Jewish and would love some representation at Hanukkah - tbh I think it would be really cool for other Jewish (and non-Christian in general) holidays to be included year-round outside of just a call on the day of.
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @LexKKH I think it’s a glitch with that specific skin tone because I have tried both the cheek highlight and nose highlight at full intensity and it’s like I’m not wearing any. And now I noticed the same glitch with the body contour/highlight

sorry my doll’s like sneezing in both pics 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Crying myself to sleep.😭 Also I tried to make my doll darker to match my skin tone but it doesn’t look like she’s wearing any contour or highlight on some of the darker tones. 

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    Nikaraf said:

Why is my app’s icon not updated and in Notification Center it is? 
    It should work if you restart your phone. 
    Happens with me all the time.
    Thank you for letting me know 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.