🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    There’s a survey!! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope the survey is for asking us about stuff we actually need in the game. I remember getting the survey about being able to customize things and we obviously got that option. Now we need to add the option to adjust undertones for the skin.
    Platform: Android

The survey asked about seasons and also storylines. They asked what storylines we would like to have in the game like this 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Also they asked if we would like to get a free storyline gift or a in game currency! Hopefully we can get more kstars or diamonds this way depending on how many people chose it. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    justanna said:
    Also they asked if we would like to get a free storyline gift or a in game currency! Hopefully we can get more kstars or diamonds this way depending on how many people chose it. 
    Hmm currency would be great but imagine getting 10 kstars instead of the storyline gift… 🤔
    I would hope we wouldn’t get 10 kstars as opposed to a 115+ kstar outfit😭. That would be horrible 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I really hope they take our feedback seriously, I’d love storylines involving our squads 🥺🥺
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Is there any chance of this facial item getting fixed please?🙏
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas is this being fixed please?🤞
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas thank you for adding more skin tones. Could you also ask the team to add Indian skin tones in future updates? We still don't have a skin tone that matches us. 

Can you show us some examples of the skintones you'd like to see in the game? As well, what the closest current one is in the game, maybe with some explanation as to what would make it better match your own tone?
    Maybe a skin tone slider? Like we pick a colour similar and then edit it slightly to make it closer to our skin tone?

(ik I’m not Indian, but I think this would help on top of additions for more skin tones)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    shankkh said:
    justanna said:
    Hmm currency would be great but imagine getting 10 kstars instead of the storyline gift… 🤔
    I would hope we wouldn’t get 10 kstars as opposed to a 115+ kstar outfit😭. That would be horrible 
    Knowing Glu, I would be extremely surprised if they gave us any additional diamonds or a decent number of stars😂😂

I mean, if we look at the free boxes, the most we can get there is 60 stars, and the chance is pretty slim, really. Plus we can get them once-twice a week. At the same time, we can’t really buy much with 60 stars - one box or one kloset item or half (at the most) of a storyline outfit. So I can’t imagine them giving us anything good instead of the storyline gift so I’d personally prefer a free item - they are often really great!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I’m glad they are working on the highlighter issue because I want to pursue the body highlight/contour and I do not plan on using a lighter skin color just to have my highlighter visible.  
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Alsooooo Idk if this is just me but I’d love to see a bridgerton type theme. Of course only if it is well executed and the design quality is high. They’ve been know to ruin good things 🤧
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we all getting the survey? I don't see it popping up yet.
    Platform: Android

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited June 2022
    stepht500 said:
    Alsooooo Idk if this is just me but I’d love to see a bridgerton type theme. Of course only if it is well executed and the design quality is high. They’ve been know to ruin good things 🤧
    Omg I love Bridgerton, it would be totally awesome! We had a gorgeous period drama style dress at a vip in spring, so I think they can make good quality stuff for this
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I think the survey came up in my game a few times but there was a glitch that caused me to not be able to see it the only thing i was able to see was an x on the upper right corner i hope i can still take it😭
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    justanna said:
    Or worse, kash 🤢🤢
    Diamonds would be soooo good
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    Vidhi said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas thank you for adding more skin tones. Could you also ask the team to add Indian skin tones in future updates? We still don't have a skin tone that matches us. 

Can you show us some examples of the skintones you'd like to see in the game? As well, what the closest current one is in the game, maybe with some explanation as to what would make it better match your own tone?
    The nearest ones in the game are these ones 

if there is a way to reduce a little bit of green hue and adjust red and yellow undertone that would help us set a wheat-ish tone. For example - these skin tones 

Btw really appreciate faster responses and openness to the feedback. 

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I saw on the homescreen that kendall her MET gala look will be available im praying that there will be eyes without eyebrows 🥰 it would be a look 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.