🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    MissDior said:
    alo said:
    MissDior said:
    I’ve been locked out for 4 days so I will just be reading what is going on here, and waiting 
    locked out of what? sorry im curious lol

Hang in there hun
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the in-game card that talks about what's in this update? I never got it. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    MissDior said:
    alo said:
    MissDior said:
    I’ve been locked out for 4 days so I will just be reading what is going on here, and waiting 

I’m sorry this happened.  It happened to me once when I got a new device, and all you can do is wait.  Did you uninstall because of the Future Fashion issue?  Please All Dolls, do not uninstall unless Customer Care or Glu specifically tells you.  How much longer do you have to wait?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I'm just noticing now that a bunch of dresses disappeared from my storage 💀🥲
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022
    MissDior said:
    alo said:
    MissDior said:

I’m sorry this happened.  It happened to me once when I got a new device, and all you can do is wait.  Did you uninstall because of the Future Fashion issue?  Please All Dolls, do not uninstall unless Customer Care or Glu specifically tells you.  How much longer do you have to wait?

This happened to me a few months ago. I contacted support and luckily I was able to play the next day. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

edited June 2022
    I kinda hate that we can't use a heplful tool like the storage closet without these things from happening?! Literally the recent Kollection makeup + a lot of recent dresses disappeared after the update 🫠 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't think I'm missing anything in storage. If I was, I have some stuff I keep forgetting to put in there that I wouldn't mind seeing disappear. I also realized a VIP hairstyle I thought disappeared was in storage this whole time. I have no memory of putting that hairstyle there.
    Platform: Android

I don't think I'm missing anything in storage. If I was, I have some stuff I keep forgetting to put in there that I wouldn't mind seeing disappear. I also realized a VIP hairstyle I thought disappeared was in storage this whole time. I have no memory of putting that hairstyle there.
    I feel like is just a random glitch happening only to me or maybe a few other people I have no idea. I understand the makeup disappeared bc they changed it to the makeup section so idk what happened there but the dresses I don't get it.
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Blueskye said:
    I love many things from this update, I even made my biggest purchase yet (150 + 40  diamonds ) and spent it all and of course did not get most of the items I wanted but I won’t complain about that because it was my choice to keep going but what I will keep complaining about it’s closet organization 
    I will not be happy until I can have all my wings and auras in one place, I want to color coordinate everything, my glittery gowns should not be next to my swimwear. 

I dedicate a lot of time and money to this game and I’m grateful because when I’m having an
    anxiety attack, the days I can barely get up my bed or when I can’t stand seeing or talking to other people I just log in to the game and immediately feel better. This game and community have become very important to me and my mental health journey. 

The more I play, the more items get added to my closet and it’s becoming extremely stressful and overwhelming every time I style my doll which is 30+ times a week, it’s very time consuming and sometimes i even forget  items because they are all over the place, or having to scroll all the way down for the newest items that we normally use the most 
    and I know I’m not the only one going through this 

So to whoever reads this comments for feedback and decides what changes are next 
    please make closet organization a thing, even if you are not able to update anything else
    make this a priority because it’s what will make most of really happy

This!!! Kloset organisation is a game changer I love the new customisation options that have been added but literally all I want is kloset organisation!! I literally switch off scrolling through everything and miss things. The kloset is so overwhelming I lose interest in putting too much effort into my looks especially in duets!

I've said it before and I'll say it again Kim Kardashian herself started her career as a closet organiser so her game should surely have some form of system. You could even ask her for some tips it's her game after all!

Just please please do something, anything but it can't carry on like this with the amount of items on offer every month!

edited June 2022

I'm not really willing to read the 29 pages of this thread, so I hope someone can explain to me what happened with the 'special' hair, eyeshadow, eye and lip colors we already owned. They're supposed to be still there? We have so many new options now that I really can't tell.

(By special, I mean that it wasn't in the closet permanently to purchase).

• ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

I'm not really willing to read the 29 pages of this thread, so I hope someone can explain to me what happened with the 'special' hair, eyeshadow, eye and lip colors we already owned. They're supposed to be still there? We have so many new options now that I really can't tell.

(By special, I mean that it wasn't in the closet permanently to purchase).

They said that tomorrow we will get a mini update and they will look into most of the problems
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    ICYMI the ombre lips were fixed earlier today! 
    What about the mole facial accessory?🙏
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas thank you for adding more skin tones. Could you also ask the team to add Indian skin tones in future updates? We still don't have a skin tone that matches us. 

Can you show us some examples of the skintones you'd like to see in the game? As well, what the closest current one is in the game, maybe with some explanation as to what would make it better match your own tone?
    As opposed to us giving you a specific tone and not having it translate properly in game the way we want it to, it would be much easier if we had sliders to adjust it ourselves to our liking. We would have, as an exanple, two sliders. One to increase or decrease the golden or pink undertones. As well as one to adjust how light or dark the skin is.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    edited June 2022

My boots have been severed🥲
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

There’s only 5 items I want from this box but I’m scared none will be in my palette if I open one 😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    ICYMI the ombre lips were fixed earlier today! 
    Is the fix already implemented in the game or is it coming tomorrow?! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was finally able to do the survey and I definitely had to mention that I don't like having very similar SYS themes one after the other. I'm also curious about the question about being able to buy stuff during SYS. Since weekly storyline outfits are a lot to be able to buy them I had to put that one of reasons I'd buy things is if it's a good deal. I also hope the questions about getting currency from our businesses might mean we get diamonds from them and maybe they increase the kstar amount a little bit. 
    Platform: Android

I'm just noticing now that a bunch of dresses disappeared from my storage 💀🥲
    I feel really stupid right now lmao but I basically restored some dresses and they appeared again so I guess it was a glitch that just got fixed doing that?? but anyway I'm happy they're not gone bc I spent a lot of diamonds trying to get one of them 🥹
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I've never been more excited to play kkh!! The updates are fantastic and the 55 kstar box is 💯. Thank you for listening to your customers and implementing elements that help promote diversity and individualism 💜💙💚
  • kaibailovekaibailove Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m so pressed about these eyes can we please get the old version back. Here is the eyes before the recent update (this is a very old screenshot). Here are the eyes after the update: Now it has this natural pink eyeshadow on the eyes already that wasn’t there before. And no matter the intensity the pink eyeshadow overpowers whatever color you select.
    Here is what the eyeshadow used to look like in yellow:  And now: 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.